Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bale 10:56 - Sep 19 with 1584 viewsSadoldgit

Well, Daniel Levy has shown that he can whip the cheque book out and act quickly when he wants to, but is this a master stroke or a blunder? On paper Spurs look formidable up front but still lacking guile in midfield and a less than solid defence. If they can keep him fit it has to be a good move for them, I just hope that he leaves his stupid top-knot hair style in Madrid.
Bale on 11:07 - Sep 19 with 1571 viewsBarnetSaint

I just hope injury prevents him playing full stop.
I don’t wish ill on the bloke but sickening to see him playing for them. The obscene fortune he has amassed will more than compensate for not being fit to play. ( I heard he may not be fit for a month)
Bale on 11:38 - Sep 19 with 1542 viewsSadoldgit

He had a strange career at Real. Ok, he won a shedload of trophies but for a long period seemed to be an outsider and just there for the money. I’d rather enjoy my football and win less. Still, no one is going to turn their back on that amount of money. You could see where his head was when he was keen to go to China. Yes, do that at the very end of your career for the dosh, but if he was interested in football, why wouldn’t you want to play for the best teams in the best leagues?
Bale on 12:02 - Sep 19 with 1522 viewskingslandstand1

Bale on 11:38 - Sep 19 by Sadoldgit

He had a strange career at Real. Ok, he won a shedload of trophies but for a long period seemed to be an outsider and just there for the money. I’d rather enjoy my football and win less. Still, no one is going to turn their back on that amount of money. You could see where his head was when he was keen to go to China. Yes, do that at the very end of your career for the dosh, but if he was interested in football, why wouldn’t you want to play for the best teams in the best leagues?

This

Think of the pressure on him now to win the league for them in this one season he's there

And their fans now think of him as the 2nd coming so bound to happen
Bale on 19:02 - Sep 19 with 1379 viewsChesham_Saint

Surely when you’ve made say, £20 plus, money becomes less relevant and one would want to just enjoy the experience?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Bale on 19:22 - Sep 19 with 1362 viewsJaySaint

absolute beast of a player in his prime. He should still be in his prime, but we just dont know.

add the Mourinho factor and wanting Bale to defend his own 18 yard line....

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Bale on 22:17 - Sep 19 with 1271 viewskingolaf

Bale on 19:02 - Sep 19 by Chesham_Saint

Surely when you’ve made say, £20 plus, money becomes less relevant and one would want to just enjoy the experience?

I was getting that at Gosport. At the time it was enough to get me pissed on a Saturday night.

I had to carry on working though.
Bale on 23:23 - Sep 19 with 1228 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I see that BT Sport are creaming themselves about doing a "Bale segment" before the Saints - Spurs match tomorrow.

It'll end up being a Bale w**k fest. Utterly tedious.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Bale on 23:33 - Sep 19 with 1218 viewsSaintsforeverj

Bale on 23:23 - Sep 19 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I see that BT Sport are creaming themselves about doing a "Bale segment" before the Saints - Spurs match tomorrow.

It'll end up being a Bale w**k fest. Utterly tedious.

I just hope we can spoil their script and get a result.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Bale on 00:09 - Sep 20 with 1197 viewsSadoldgit

Bale on 19:02 - Sep 19 by Chesham_Saint

I don’t know Chesham never having made that sort of money. You would think so, but some people seem to want more and more. Everything is relative I suppose. He seems like a grounded kind of bloke but perhaps his agent calls the shots?
Bale on 09:15 - Sep 20 with 1097 views1ASIN12

Have to agree about his time at Real.

Now to me it seems he happy he gets paid vast amounts a week and only play around 50% of games or so.

I see he’s injured and won’t be for till October- a sign of things to come maybe ?

No doubt in his prime a cracking player though one that seemed to go down holding his left ankle at least once a game every he played
Bale on 09:51 - Sep 20 with 1054 viewsRon11

He said in interview, that it was at Spurs that he made his name.
No mention of the club who gave him that opportunity
Bale on 19:49 - Sep 20 with 962 viewsDellHero

Bale on 09:51 - Sep 20 by Ron11

He said in interview, that it was at Spurs that he made his name.
No mention of the club who gave him that opportunity

Well I suppose you could keep winding back the clock and say he got the opportunity on account of his dad’s nut sack
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024