Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley 08:21 - Sep 21 with 879 viewssaint22

If ever there was a game that needs a performance and a win it’s this one
We hate playing them but right now they are a team whose squad is as weak as ours and their lack of additions worse than us but they have fight and spirit which we fkn need to see in a lot more of our side
Show that and we should win
Burnley on 09:43 - Sep 21 with 829 viewssaintwizzler

Marking Chris Wood at a corner and not giving him a free header would be a start!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Burnley on 09:57 - Sep 21 with 816 viewsDorsetIan

Burnley on 09:43 - Sep 21 by saintwizzler

Marking Chris Wood at a corner and not giving him a free header would be a start!

Please don't tempt fate. We've got enough problems!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Burnley on 10:08 - Sep 21 with 806 viewsJaySaint

Burnley on 09:57 - Sep 21 by DorsetIan

Please don't tempt fate. We've got enough problems!

i'd like to think Vestergaard will be in the team, given the state of our defence.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Burnley on 11:01 - Sep 21 with 765 viewskingslandstand1

Burnley on 10:08 - Sep 21 by JaySaint

i'd like to think Vestergaard will be in the team, given the state of our defence.

Would you put him in front of Bednerek? Not saying him and Stephens are the answer, but unfortunately I cannot see Vestergard in front of either of those two as he is more of a liability - in my view
Burnley on 11:08 - Sep 21 with 759 viewsJaySaint

Burnley on 11:01 - Sep 21 by kingslandstand1

Would you put him in front of Bednerek? Not saying him and Stephens are the answer, but unfortunately I cannot see Vestergard in front of either of those two as he is more of a liability - in my view

fair point. It is like swapping sick for pish

I think their obvious aerial game may suit vestergaard better.
On paper that is lol

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Burnley on 11:22 - Sep 21 with 741 viewssaint22

Burnley on 10:08 - Sep 21 by JaySaint

six of one...............
I would like to see Vest Salisu and FF bought in tbh, 100% fit or not it cant be any worse
Burnley on 13:18 - Sep 21 with 653 viewskingslandstand1

Burnley on 11:22 - Sep 21 by saint22

I would like to see Vest Salisu and FF bought in tbh, 100% fit or not it cant be any worse

I think Forster may get a chance but we're stuck with the CB's I'm afraid
Burnley on 13:26 - Sep 21 with 646 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Burnley on 11:22 - Sep 21 by saint22

Against Burnley's attack I don't think that is a terrible idea actually. Woods is physical and pretty slow and Rodriguez seems anonymous at the moment.

The problem Saints will have an always have against teams like Burnley is that they will be too hard to break down.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Login to get fewer ads

Burnley on 14:15 - Sep 21 with 590 viewsTimSaint

Burnley on 11:08 - Sep 21 by JaySaint

fair point. It is like swapping sick for pish

I think their obvious aerial game may suit vestergaard better.
On paper that is lol

I had the same thought way back in August last year, as we made our way to the ground (in the Lancashire wind and rain they call summer) after a few in Burnley Cricket Club.

Vest proceeded to misjudge a long ball over the top for the first, then was statuesque and ball watching as the cross came into the box for their 2nd or 3rd.

Salisu for me !! Fit or unfit, he must be better than what we currently have. He will be keen to impress and at least try to put in a performance, but as they say, can he do it on a cold wet Saturday night in Burnley ? :-)

TimSaint

Burnley on 16:28 - Sep 22 with 466 viewsericofarabia

Burnley on 14:15 - Sep 21 by TimSaint

I had the same thought way back in August last year, as we made our way to the ground (in the Lancashire wind and rain they call summer) after a few in Burnley Cricket Club.

Vest proceeded to misjudge a long ball over the top for the first, then was statuesque and ball watching as the cross came into the box for their 2nd or 3rd.

Salisu for me !! Fit or unfit, he must be better than what we currently have. He will be keen to impress and at least try to put in a performance, but as they say, can he do it on a cold wet Saturday night in Burnley ? :-)

What an horrendous day that was, beer in the pub near station was awlful, crammed like sardines in cricket club, absolute dogs sh!te performance, soaked and freezing and then trains cancelled due tree on line. Luckily only getting back to Leigh and could catch a bus to Manc then another to Leigh. So demoralised did'nt even bother with any beers in Manc despite all the half naked Hen Parties staggering about!!

Wonder if we'll go with 3 CB's Bednarek, Stephens and Vestergaard? I wonder if Forster's stint in Scotland has helped him get over being a Vampire and actually use his physique to come out for crosses?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024