Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Davies 15:31 - Sep 22 with 4703 viewskingslandstand1

Happy with that? According to Talksport it's a done deal from "sources" on Merseyside and the South Coast

One to sit in front of the back 4 and can distribute. Has age on our side and despite his age a fair amount of Prem experience

Solent T - have you heard anything or views?
Tom Davies on 15:39 - Sep 22 with 2722 viewsgreen

Bit underwhelmed but hopefully he'll find his feet again as he looked a decent prospect a few years ago.
Tom Davies on 15:47 - Sep 22 with 2704 viewsSadoldgit

It sounds like a season long loan if it happens so at least it buys us some time while the sale of the club/finances get sorted.
Tom Davies on 15:52 - Sep 22 with 2680 viewssaint22

Happy if Luis comes as well
Tom Davies on 15:55 - Sep 22 with 2675 viewsSadoldgit

Tom Davies on 15:52 - Sep 22 by saint22

Happy if Luis comes as well

Crook says that we aren’t interested in him.
Tom Davies on 15:57 - Sep 22 with 2668 viewssolent_toffee

He’s a really good player who has played under about twenty different managers at Everton but is still only 21/22. Would prefer a loan as I think he will come good. Under Koeman in his first season he was excellent, great in the tackle and in the ball, driving forward. He also never ever hides, regardless of the situation, broad shoulders and level headed, the complete opposite of your normal premier league footballer.

I’d wish nothing but the best to be honest.
Tom Davies on 16:07 - Sep 22 with 2638 viewsericofarabia

Tom Davies on 15:57 - Sep 22 by solent_toffee

He’s a really good player who has played under about twenty different managers at Everton but is still only 21/22. Would prefer a loan as I think he will come good. Under Koeman in his first season he was excellent, great in the tackle and in the ball, driving forward. He also never ever hides, regardless of the situation, broad shoulders and level headed, the complete opposite of your normal premier league footballer.

I’d wish nothing but the best to be honest.

Have to say he has looked pretty good against us on my last 2 visits to Goodison, think he even scored!! In the big scheme of things sounds a bit underwhelming, but I would prefer to have somebody who could walk in and know the prem straight away, rather than a big money foreigner who takes ages, if ever to fit in.
Tom Davies on 16:16 - Sep 22 with 2609 viewssaint22

Tom Davies on 16:07 - Sep 22 by ericofarabia

Have to say he has looked pretty good against us on my last 2 visits to Goodison, think he even scored!! In the big scheme of things sounds a bit underwhelming, but I would prefer to have somebody who could walk in and know the prem straight away, rather than a big money foreigner who takes ages, if ever to fit in.

very valid points
Tom Davies on 16:19 - Sep 22 with 2601 viewssolent_toffee

Tom Davies on 16:07 - Sep 22 by ericofarabia

Tempting fate, he’s always fit and available.

He will be an upgrade on Romeu who always seems to get booked in the first ten minutes and then risks a second for the rest of the game.

Hopefully he can go, get games do well and come back better for it.
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Davies on 16:34 - Sep 22 with 2574 viewsJaySaint

I thought he looked really good not too long ago.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Tom Davies on 17:00 - Sep 22 with 2531 viewsSadoldgit

I remember mass underwhelment by the Romeu signing so here’s hoping this one turns out as well (if it happens).
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 18:27]
Tom Davies on 17:05 - Sep 22 with 2516 viewsericofarabia

Tom Davies on 16:19 - Sep 22 by solent_toffee

Tempting fate, he’s always fit and available.

He will be an upgrade on Romeu who always seems to get booked in the first ten minutes and then risks a second for the rest of the game.

Hopefully he can go, get games do well and come back better for it.

The poxy pony tail/man bun and hair band have to go though, before he can play for us!!
Tom Davies on 17:12 - Sep 22 with 2493 viewskingslandstand1

Tom Davies on 17:05 - Sep 22 by ericofarabia

The poxy pony tail/man bun and hair band have to go though, before he can play for us!!

Now that's a valid point! Otherwise he can fukoff to Tottenham!!
Tom Davies on 17:14 - Sep 22 with 2489 viewsSadoldgit

Just read that we have had an £18.3m bid accepted for Cabral.
Tom Davies on 17:14 - Sep 22 with 2486 viewscocklebreath

Tom Davies on 17:12 - Sep 22 by kingslandstand1

Now that's a valid point! Otherwise he can fukoff to Tottenham!!

Leeds are the man bun team

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Tom Davies on 17:18 - Sep 22 with 2472 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Would be a decent signing, if on a loan. Knows the league, gets stuck in and is direct in his play, the opposite to Hojbjerg.

If a few loans make this team more solid than we can't complain. But we need more.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Tom Davies on 17:26 - Sep 22 with 2460 viewsinthebox

interesting summary here https://everton.vitalfootball.co.uk/everton-tom-davies-transfer-gossip-rumour/
Tom Davies on 17:40 - Sep 22 with 2440 viewssolent_toffee

Tom Davies on 17:05 - Sep 22 by ericofarabia

Wait til you see him on his skateboard around town, the fume on here will be ace.

As I’ve said, he’s not your average PL bell end player. Doesn’t drink, clever fella, good player and good lad.

He won’t get many games for Everton this season which could prevent his development when he has been phucked around a lot in the last couple of years. Always excels for the England Under 21’s which kind of points to him needing a break from the constant upheaval at Everton.
Tom Davies on 18:10 - Sep 22 with 2376 viewsButty101

Tom Davies on 17:40 - Sep 22 by solent_toffee

Wait til you see him on his skateboard around town, the fume on here will be ace.

As I’ve said, he’s not your average PL bell end player. Doesn’t drink, clever fella, good player and good lad.

He won’t get many games for Everton this season which could prevent his development when he has been phucked around a lot in the last couple of years. Always excels for the England Under 21’s which kind of points to him needing a break from the constant upheaval at Everton.

Taking reserve’s from a top 6 club is one thing, from a club that finished lower than us last season....
Oh to have an owner that will put a penny in

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Tom Davies on 18:14 - Sep 22 with 2365 viewsSaintsforeverj

Tom Davies on 18:10 - Sep 22 by Butty101

Taking reserve’s from a top 6 club is one thing, from a club that finished lower than us last season....

Thing is, some players fit at certain clubs, some don't. Harrison Reed made it at Fulham but didn't here. Antonio is great at West Ham, one we unfortunately let go. Likewise Ings has been an inspiration here but wasn't good enough for Liverpool. I like the fact that we might be getting a player, albeit young, with PL experience and is not injured!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 18:15]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Tom Davies on 18:14 - Sep 22 with 2370 viewsericofarabia

Wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with Tom Davis alto ego Dr Barry Gale

https://www.comedy.co.uk/online/videos/9326/southampton_football_club_mockumenta
Tom Davies on 19:00 - Sep 22 with 2250 viewsMattFinish

Tom Davies on 18:14 - Sep 22 by ericofarabia

Wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with Tom Davis alto ego Dr Barry Gale

https://www.comedy.co.uk/online/videos/9326/southampton_football_club_mockumenta

Don't tempt fate. Gao was seen recently at the Comedy Store
Tom Davies on 19:39 - Sep 22 with 2151 viewsPatfromPoole

Tom Davies on 18:10 - Sep 22 by Butty101

I can still remember the angst in 2001 when Strachan signed Telfer and strong athletic etc CB Paul Willo Williams from Cov, who at the time were in the Championship and both players were out of favour.

Telfer was arguably our man of the match in the Cup Final and Williams was pretty decent as a stopgap until we signed Michael Svensson.

Let’s give him a chance and see how he does. If he ends up being another Elyounoussi then criticism will be justified.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Tom Davies on 20:42 - Sep 22 with 2026 viewskingslandstand1

Tom Davies on 17:14 - Sep 22 by Sadoldgit

Just read that we have had an £18.3m bid accepted for Cabral.

At least he wears the shirt of our Scottish feeder club
Tom Davies on 20:44 - Sep 22 with 2021 viewskingslandstand1

Tom Davies on 17:18 - Sep 22 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Would be a decent signing, if on a loan. Knows the league, gets stuck in and is direct in his play, the opposite to Hojbjerg.

If a few loans make this team more solid than we can't complain. But we need more.

I would worry about too many loans unless there is an option to buy clause, although unlike the Toby one
Tom Davies on 20:48 - Sep 22 with 2009 viewskingslandstand1

Tom Davies on 17:26 - Sep 22 by inthebox

interesting summary here https://everton.vitalfootball.co.uk/everton-tom-davies-transfer-gossip-rumour/

"He’d be handy in a backup role and may thrive with talented players around him, so we should give him another chance to prove his worth."

We may let him down a bit there then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024