Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Fratton Day!!!! 07:18 - Sep 24 with 1618 viewsPatfromPoole

One year on; warms the heart.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 07:53 - Sep 24 with 1595 viewsTripleNiemi

What a fantastic night out that was. Our foreign lads (non 'SO" postcode born) playing away at that hotbed of world football stadium 'Not Arf' and doing them in their own backyard. Sadly on the night we were simply too powerful for all those Pompey born (well within 250 miles) players who simply couldn't handle us.
Massive repect to AFC Portsmouth though for the Henryesque rocking atmosphere even though the bell did wane after 15 minutes.

Sadly i had to decline some of their mongs a scarf swap as i personally don't go in for those 50/50 jobs so come away proudly with my red and white one in hand.

All in all a fantastic evening. Even strolled through their manor with consummate ease.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 8:06]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 18:51 - Sep 24 with 1447 viewsfranniesTache

Probably the best away day i've ever been to, smashed them in their own backyard, proved them their myths are just that, myths and Danny f*cking Ings, what a night!

Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 11:04 - Sep 25 with 1306 viewsScoot

This is much better than you'd think it'll be. The skates in it come across as right knobs.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 12:06 - Sep 25 with 1277 viewsPatfromPoole

Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 18:51 - Sep 24 by franniesTache

Probably the best away day i've ever been to, smashed them in their own backyard, proved them their myths are just that, myths and Danny f*cking Ings, what a night!

Whichever muppet took that pic should be banned from any future games.....

Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 15:35 - Sep 25 with 1212 viewsButty101

Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 12:06 - Sep 25 by PatfromPoole

Whichever muppet took that pic should be banned from any future games.....

Why?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 16:52 - Sep 25 with 1182 viewsfranniesTache

Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 15:35 - Sep 25 by Butty101

Why?

Heard it on good authority the fella that took that is a danger to society and buys e-sports replica shirts to wear when he plays FIFA.

Also he's the dangerous leader of a sect of followers who hold Victor Wanyama as a god and has even tried to indoctrinate Danish students into their ways.
Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 20:15 - Sep 25 with 1097 viewsPatfromPoole

Happy Fratton Day!!!! on 16:52 - Sep 25 by franniesTache

Heard it on good authority the fella that took that is a danger to society and buys e-sports replica shirts to wear when he plays FIFA.

Also he's the dangerous leader of a sect of followers who hold Victor Wanyama as a god and has even tried to indoctrinate Danish students into their ways.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024