Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The late Weds Match thread 13:21 - Oct 3 with 38740 viewsPinnerPaul

No match thread, 90' from kick off?

Another sign of the times I guess.

I'll go for 1-1 - maybe another Dykes penalty - why not?
The late Weds Match thread on 20:08 - Oct 3 with 1670 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The late Weds Match thread on 20:01 - Oct 3 by CLAREMAN1995

To be fair during the 5 minutes of extra time before we scored most of the posters including me threw in the towel because a goal never looked like coming .I bet the SW players must have been sick thinking they had finished us off and were getting ready to celebrate .I guess you do have to play until the final whistle so fair play to QPR they never quit

I tell you what (as Mark "Lawro" I Refer to Two Countries as "Us" Lawrenson, would say) fair play to Barbet. He had a dog of a second half with nothing going for him at all and he kept going, kept looking and kept wanting. And bangs in a peach of a cross. That's impressive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The late Weds Match thread on 20:21 - Oct 3 with 1615 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The late Weds Match thread on 20:08 - Oct 3 by BrianMcCarthy

I tell you what (as Mark "Lawro" I Refer to Two Countries as "Us" Lawrenson, would say) fair play to Barbet. He had a dog of a second half with nothing going for him at all and he kept going, kept looking and kept wanting. And bangs in a peach of a cross. That's impressive.

I'd by more appreciative of Ian 'ollie' Holloway.

Him and Birch installed the never say die attitude in this side.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The late Weds Match thread on 20:28 - Oct 3 with 1584 viewsterryb

The late Weds Match thread on 20:21 - Oct 3 by CliveWilsonSaid

BOS & perhaps Kakay are the only players in this side that could/would have played when Holloway & Bircham were here!
The late Weds Match thread on 20:31 - Oct 3 with 1573 viewsrsonist

Lol u wot m8.
The late Weds Match thread on 20:53 - Oct 3 with 1514 viewsEGRanger

Why all the negativity?

We could/should have gone in one nil up at half time - how did the ball stay out?

We battled well to get a point.

We have a great manager who is working hard to improve the players we are buying on a comparative shoe string - just look at Forest!

Dykes worked tirelessly out there for the team and Bonne is our second striker this season to score on his debut!

Dieng looks assured, Kakay has been brilliant and Dickie also looks a great signing.

8th and I think/hope there is more to come...
The late Weds Match thread on 21:19 - Oct 3 with 1472 viewsCiderwithRsie

The late Weds Match thread on 20:53 - Oct 3 by EGRanger

Why all the negativity?

We could/should have gone in one nil up at half time - how did the ball stay out?

We have a great manager who is working hard to improve the players we are buying on a comparative shoe string - just look at Forest!

Dykes worked tirelessly out there for the team and Bonne is our second striker this season to score on his debut!

Dieng looks assured, Kakay has been brilliant and Dickie also looks a great signing.

"Why all the negativity?"

It's football. We all go through the wringer, in the moment when we score everything is great, when we're a goal down and 90 minutes gone it feels like we'll never score. And this is the internet where every FFS is recorded for posterity, I'm glad no-one recorded the stuff I used to say when watching.

This team concedes a lead when outplaying the opportunity too often and that makes us all tear our hair out. But I agree with all you say, including the last sentence - this team can get better and I think is already starting to.
The late Weds Match thread on 21:24 - Oct 3 with 1456 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The late Weds Match thread on 20:31 - Oct 3 by rsonist

Lol u wot m8.

Do you not remember what a negative club we were before?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The late Weds Match thread on 23:50 - Oct 3 with 1310 viewsNortholt_Rs

Why all the negativity?

Good post. We would all have taken a 1-1 before kick off so for me it’s a really good point. Plus we equalised in the 96th with a great goal scored by our new lad on his debut. I’m more than happy with that result. COYRs!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

The late Weds Match thread on 00:45 - Oct 4 with 1242 views2Thomas2Bowles

Why all the negativity?

We have a great manager

NO we don't, he is not even average.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The late Weds Match thread (n/t) on 00:58 - Oct 4 with 1231 viewsBrixtonR

The late Weds Match thread on 00:45 - Oct 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

We have a great manager

[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 0:59]
The late Weds Match thread (n/t) on 01:03 - Oct 4 with 1223 viewsMatch82

The late Weds Match thread (n/t) on 00:58 - Oct 4 by BrixtonR

[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 0:59]

I'm now curious about what you're posting because it's on 3 different threads and unavailable!
The late Weds Match thread (n/t) on 01:07 - Oct 4 with 1209 viewsBrixtonR

The late Weds Match thread (n/t) on 01:03 - Oct 4 by Match82

I'm now curious about what you're posting because it's on 3 different threads and unavailable!

It's tears by frankie knuckles mate for Lblock as its 6 years since the start of the thread

but you can't see it

bloody you tube lol

ill try again
The late Weds Match thread on 01:09 - Oct 4 with 1204 viewsdanehoop

We have a great manager

He is our manager and doing a good job in difficult circumstances.

Not sure what you realistically want or expect, but last year a team which on paper looked certain to be in relegation battle. Instead under this manager we played some of the best football witnessed since Taraabt graced the park and significantly overachieved.

The wage bill has been halved and halved again. Yet players have improved under his stewardship, being sensibly managed and encouraged. We are seeing players having a pathway from U23s to First Team for the first time in more than 15 years, but equally being dropped out of the firing line carefully when its been needed.

I think this year is an important one for him, he has lost the best player we have seen since Taraabt and that is going to take time to adapt to. He certainly isnt Bielsa, but aren't Leeds and dont have that money or infrastructure. I'm happy with what he is doing and think he is a good fit for us at the moment - a small championship club in West London on a tight budget, with average facilities and a young and relatively inexperienced squad.

Never knowingly understood

The late Weds Match thread (n/t) on 01:11 - Oct 4 with 1198 viewsBrixtonR

The late Weds Match thread (n/t) on 01:03 - Oct 4 by Match82

does this work mate ?
The late Weds Match thread on 01:12 - Oct 4 with 1195 viewsBrixtonR

We have a great manager

our loves a script and you carry totally control
The late Weds Match thread on 01:23 - Oct 4 with 1183 viewsBrixtonR

The late Weds Match thread on 01:12 - Oct 4 by BrixtonR

our loves a script and you carry totally control

The late Weds Match thread on 01:45 - Oct 4 with 1165 viewsMatch82

We have a great manager

Harsh.

Since we came down we've finished 12th (with basically still a prem squad), 16th, 18th, 19th. Under Warburton we came 13th. We also reached the 5th round of the FA Cup for the first time since 1997.

He did that at the same time as bringing through a bunch of youngsters, selling our best player and several experienced vets, on a reduced wage bill. How, in your mind, is that "not even average"? Oh and the football we played was entertaining and exciting.

Some of the stuff is infuriating, the lack or preparedness coming out of the lockdown in an admittedly unprecedented situation, was very poor. The blindness to our inability to defend set pieces properly is just bizarre. But the good significantly outweighs the bad IMO
The late Weds Match thread on 01:55 - Oct 4 with 1157 viewsBrixtonR

The late Weds Match thread on 01:45 - Oct 4 by Match82

Harsh.

Since we came down we've finished 12th (with basically still a prem squad), 16th, 18th, 19th. Under Warburton we came 13th. We also reached the 5th round of the FA Cup for the first time since 1997.

He did that at the same time as bringing through a bunch of youngsters, selling our best player and several experienced vets, on a reduced wage bill. How, in your mind, is that "not even average"? Oh and the football we played was entertaining and exciting.

Some of the stuff is infuriating, the lack or preparedness coming out of the lockdown in an admittedly unprecedented situation, was very poor. The blindness to our inability to defend set pieces properly is just bizarre. But the good significantly outweighs the bad IMO

I totaly agree with what you say about the good outweigh the bad
Hope you heard the good tunes
x
The late Weds Match thread on 02:59 - Oct 4 with 1142 viewsMatch82

The late Weds Match thread on 01:55 - Oct 4 by BrixtonR

I totaly agree with what you say about the good outweigh the bad
Hope you heard the good tunes
x

Nope, but I'm in the US so could well be a licensing thing. I'll give it a Google
The late Weds Match thread on 03:55 - Oct 4 with 1115 viewsjoe90

Very pleased with a point today and think it's very positive this side never gave up.

There are still a few gaps in the team but I'm feeling optimistic, we haven't seen the best of them yet.
The late Weds Match thread on 07:27 - Oct 4 with 1025 viewsbakerloo8

We have a great manager

That is unbelievably harsh. Wouldn't call MW a great manager but hes certainly far better than average.
The late Weds Match thread on 08:40 - Oct 4 with 954 viewsRs_Holy

We have a great manager

Maybe we should have kept Shteeeve?
The late Weds Match thread on 09:15 - Oct 4 with 900 viewsPinnerPaul

????????????????????????? How many of this side played under them?!
The late Weds Match thread on 09:18 - Oct 4 with 896 viewsPinnerPaul

The late Weds Match thread on 01:45 - Oct 4 by Match82

Harsh.

and we're 8th!

Blimey if other fans are like some of you lot the other 16 teams below must be suicidal if 5 pts from 4 games provokes the reaction it has on here.
The late Weds Match thread on 09:19 - Oct 4 with 1026 viewsPinnerPaul

The late Weds Match thread on 03:55 - Oct 4 by joe90

Very pleased with a point today and think it's very positive this side never gave up.

There are still a few gaps in the team but I'm feeling optimistic, we haven't seen the best of them yet.

and the few gaps' MW is hoping to fill 'in the next 48 hrs' he said on the offy.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024