Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Butland 22:52 - Oct 5 with 786 viewsMattFinish

Any news?
Butland on 12:26 - Oct 6 with 718 viewsBerber

Fingers crossed, that this one goes away quietly. Butland was good, once upon a time, but not nearly as good as Joe Hart, and I wouldn't rate either better than Gunn, who gives me a case of nerves whenever he is picked.
Butland on 15:48 - Oct 6 with 655 viewsRon11

Butland on 12:26 - Oct 6 by Berber

Fingers crossed, that this one goes away quietly. Butland was good, once upon a time, but not nearly as good as Joe Hart, and I wouldn't rate either better than Gunn, who gives me a case of nerves whenever he is picked.

I don't think I've ever seen a McCarthy kick drop for a Saints player. Always the opposition.
Butland on 16:05 - Oct 6 with 645 viewsChesham_Saint

To be fair Ron, many’s the time I saw Shilts shank his drop kicks (and goal kicks) - I still remember him slapping his thigh in frustration with himself each time one wasn’t perfect. What a great keeper he was though...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Butland on 16:13 - Oct 6 with 633 viewsgrumpy

Butland on 16:05 - Oct 6 by Chesham_Saint

To be fair Ron, many’s the time I saw Shilts shank his drop kicks (and goal kicks) - I still remember him slapping his thigh in frustration with himself each time one wasn’t perfect. What a great keeper he was though...

I can still see that save Shilton made from Osgood when I stood on the milton road,fantastic save I will never forget.
Butland on 16:14 - Oct 6 with 625 viewsPatfromPoole

Butland on 15:48 - Oct 6 by Ron11

I don't think I've ever seen a McCarthy kick drop for a Saints player. Always the opposition.

McCarthy was really good with his feet on Sunday. Quite a few good 40-yard lofted passes out to the full-backs to start attacks.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Butland on 16:26 - Oct 6 with 615 viewsJaySaint

Butland on 16:14 - Oct 6 by PatfromPoole

McCarthy was really good with his feet on Sunday. Quite a few good 40-yard lofted passes out to the full-backs to start attacks.

I noticed that, expected some of his passes to go out of play, but he was decent.

I still wince when I see use passing the ball around at the back when being pressed lol

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Butland on 18:46 - Oct 6 with 520 viewsChesham_Saint

I bet you don’t wince as much when we had that complete rogue Grobbelaar between the sticks? He was an absolute piece of shyte....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024