Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? 20:46 - Oct 14 with 1093 viewsericofarabia

Any ITK whispers? Would have expected Gunn out on loan, and likes of Hesketh Sims and one or 2 others out in loan or sold/given away.
No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 07:13 - Oct 15 with 1006 views1teeminants

I’ve heard Troy Deeney possible that’s about it .

A left back maybe in addition?

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 07:29 - Oct 15 with 998 viewsSaintNick

No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 07:13 - Oct 15 by 1teeminants

I’ve heard Troy Deeney possible that’s about it .

A left back maybe in addition?

The left back they are talking about is becausethe Man Utd's lads agent is talking him up in the media and we were linked so getting lined with every left back now

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 13:56 - Oct 16 with 667 viewsDorsetIan

Three hours to go before this transfer window closes.

Are we going to get any last minute excitement?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 17:29 - Oct 16 with 594 viewsericofarabia

If the Gunn on loan to Stoke deal goes through, I'll have got a Full House!!

ITK me up
No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 21:48 - Oct 16 with 522 viewsthissceptredsaint

You have a full house and we have one fewer keeper
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 21:50]
No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 22:18 - Oct 16 with 495 viewsA1079

No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 13:56 - Oct 16 by DorsetIan

Three hours to go before this transfer window closes.

Are we going to get any last minute excitement?

I don't think we have done excitement in the transfer window Dorsetlan since Kevin Keegan signed. Now that was exciting.
No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 22:37 - Oct 16 with 474 viewsthissceptredsaint

Usually the wrong kind of exciting
No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 00:29 - Oct 17 with 436 viewsDorsetIan

No Last Minute ins or outs before window closes,? on 22:18 - Oct 16 by A1079

I don't think we have done excitement in the transfer window Dorsetlan since Kevin Keegan signed. Now that was exciting.

Fair point!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024