Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm getting worried 15:32 - Oct 21 with 1033 viewskingslandstand1

There hasn't yet been a petition raised to be debated in Parliament as to whether there should be a national inquiry to assist Liverpool Football Club in getting our country's No.1 goalkeeper hung, drawn and quartered for causing an injury to a player that may mean that they won't be the first team to retain the Premiership title. I mean it was 3 or 4 days ago

Kloppity has been trying his best (no doubt no action against him for berating all 6 officials), and Winjnaldum also for the abuse he gave a fellow professional and that he didn't care about what happened to God (sorry, VvD) and that he was completely "stupid"

They should at least get 2 points added to aid them for they would obviously have won the game with him playing, even more so because their players apparently lost sleep Saturday night thinking about it FFS!

It wasn't good, but if this was another club what would the reaction be

Return match should be interesting
I'm getting worried on 16:41 - Oct 21 with 989 viewssolent_toffee

Watch Saints get three penalties and five Everton players sent off on Sunday to start balancing things out.
I'm getting worried on 16:43 - Oct 21 with 985 viewskingslandstand1

I'm getting worried on 16:41 - Oct 21 by solent_toffee

Watch Saints get three penalties and five Everton players sent off on Sunday to start balancing things out.

I'll settle for that . What's the limit in numbers sent off in one match (same team) before abandonment? It's 4 or 5 isn't it?
I'm getting worried on 16:59 - Oct 21 with 974 viewsScoot

I'm getting worried on 16:43 - Oct 21 by kingslandstand1

I'll settle for that . What's the limit in numbers sent off in one match (same team) before abandonment? It's 4 or 5 isn't it?

A minimum of 8 players in one team so a maximum of 3 sent off. If there's a fourth they forfeit the match and the opponent gets the three points.

Poll: Should NJ go?

I'm getting worried on 18:04 - Oct 21 with 941 viewssolent_toffee

I'm getting worried on 16:59 - Oct 21 by Scoot

A minimum of 8 players in one team so a maximum of 3 sent off. If there's a fourth they forfeit the match and the opponent gets the three points.

Didn’t Warnock try to do this a few years ago, maybe when he was managing QPR?
I'm getting worried on 18:34 - Oct 21 with 909 viewshedgeend61

I'm getting worried on 18:04 - Oct 21 by solent_toffee

Didn’t Warnock try to do this a few years ago, maybe when he was managing QPR?

He achieved it at Sheff Utd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bramall_Lane

Take a look at the Santos tackle.
I'm getting worried on 10:23 - Oct 22 with 754 viewsNewdawn2014

That makes you wince !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024