Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports Pre Match 13:55 - Oct 25 with 1318 viewsRon11

Fifteen minutes before kick off, and the so called 'pundit' Kieron Dyer talking about the 0-9 defeat, and then straight after that, suggests that Danny Ings will be looking at returning to a 'top six club'.
Why do Sky now insist on hiring utter gobshite pricks for football commentaries?
Sky Sports Pre Match on 13:59 - Oct 25 with 1305 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yep just mentioned this in the other thread. He goes on about prejudice for black history month, then blatantly says saints are too small for a player like Ings and he should move to a top 6 club. Prejudiced idiot. There was no need to mention he should move. Total disrespect for SFC. Who says we can't finish 6th or above.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 14:00]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Sky Sports Pre Match on 14:02 - Oct 25 with 1295 viewsRon11

Sky Sports Pre Match on 13:59 - Oct 25 by Saintsforeverj

Yep just mentioned this in the other thread. He goes on about prejudice for black history month, then blatantly says saints are too small for a player like Ings and he should move to a top 6 club. Prejudiced idiot. There was no need to mention he should move. Total disrespect for SFC. Who says we can't finish 6th or above.

Just after he was dribbling on about the 0-9 defeat.
Fkn w*nker...but aren't they all on Sky these days?
If they're not talking shit they're taking money for gambling promotion
Sky Sports Pre Match on 15:39 - Oct 25 with 1218 viewskingslandstand1

Sky Sports Pre Match on 13:59 - Oct 25 by Saintsforeverj

And I think this performance is proving you to be correct there as well, but I'm sure he'll apologise in the after match discussions ...................... not
Sky Sports Pre Match on 16:08 - Oct 25 with 1177 viewsRon11

Sky Sports Pre Match on 15:39 - Oct 25 by kingslandstand1

And I think this performance is proving you to be correct there as well, but I'm sure he'll apologise in the after match discussions ...................... not

Now he's saying that should not have been a red card
Sky Sports Pre Match on 16:15 - Oct 25 with 1155 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sky Sports Pre Match on 16:08 - Oct 25 by Ron11

Wasn't there an incident at St Mary's, a while back when one of our players injured him playing for Newcastle before an England game or was that someone else?
[Post edited 25 Oct 2020 16:16]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Sky Sports Pre Match on 16:39 - Oct 25 with 1107 viewskernow

Sky Sports Pre Match on 16:15 - Oct 25 by Saintsforeverj

Wasn't there an incident at St Mary's, a while back when one of our players injured him playing for Newcastle before an England game or was that someone else?

Tahar el Khalej did Dyer's cruciate ligament in a match v Newcastle. Ruined his chances of going to the WC with England.

Tahar el Carnage.

Great result and performance today Saints.
Sky Sports Pre Match on 16:39 - Oct 25 with 1103 viewsRon11

Sky Sports Pre Match on 16:15 - Oct 25 by Saintsforeverj

Probably put their foot in his big mouth because it was unavoidable
Sky Sports Pre Match on 16:44 - Oct 25 with 1089 viewsSadoldgit

Sky Sports Pre Match on 16:08 - Oct 25 by Ron11

Redknapp argued more strongly against it. For me it was a red. He had already kicked him from the back once then chased him down and caught him again. Intentional or not it was dangerous play.
Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports Pre Match on 17:10 - Oct 25 with 1037 viewsericofarabia

Don't know who the taters were on my dodgy stream but it was embarrassingly so one sided. The 1st minute set the tone..... Talked about 9-0 and the said an Everton win WILL (not would) put them 3 points clear at top. Near the end you'd have thought we'd scraped a lucky win ... Good news for Saints is this is their 1st 2 win run with cleansheet at home since 2016. Whole match was in same vien. Great restraint needed not to smash tv to pieces!.
Sky Sports Pre Match on 17:18 - Oct 25 with 1018 views1885_SFC

Sky Sports Pre Match on 17:10 - Oct 25 by ericofarabia

Don't know who the taters were on my dodgy stream but it was embarrassingly so one sided. The 1st minute set the tone..... Talked about 9-0 and the said an Everton win WILL (not would) put them 3 points clear at top. Near the end you'd have thought we'd scraped a lucky win ... Good news for Saints is this is their 1st 2 win run with cleansheet at home since 2016. Whole match was in same vien. Great restraint needed not to smash tv to pieces!.

As I was saying on another thread; SKY's studio coverage & pundit choices have been sinking lower & lower over the past couple of seasons. The bias towards the bigger teams with the bigger managers is nothing short of embarrassing. At least the BBC/MOTD have studio guests that appear to be more neutral & complimentary towards the 'lesser' teams.

Old School is Cool

Sky Sports Pre Match on 16:41 - Oct 27 with 765 viewsScoot

Sky pundits are doing it to justify a European 🇪🇺 super league. They hate t when a smaller club beats a bigger one as this makes a mockery of the concept.
In our league anyone can win on any given day, not so abroad and this makes their argument for the rich league harder to make. If utd and liverpoop can be all at 6s and 7s how can you put forward an argument for them to go straight in to the rich league? Celta vigo or maliga never smash barca like that or dusledorffe and bayern.

Poll: Should NJ go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024