Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye bye Dom 18:03 - Nov 13 with 5002 viewsSadoldgit

First Trump goes and now Cummings. This week just gets better and better.
Bye bye Dom on 14:32 - Nov 16 with 731 viewsDorsetIan

Bye bye Dom on 14:08 - Nov 16 by JaySaint

still leads, despite everything.

imagine when this is over, and it will be over with a few years left of this parliament.

in the meantime, Labour will continue to tell us we are all racist!

You assume that when Covid is over, Boris popularity will increase again. There will be a mini-boom when people are allowed of the leash again but otherwise I'm not sure where you think he's going to get his 'bounce' from. Going to be difficult to deliver much when the public finances are now so f*cked and the short term, bumpy road, impact of Brexit still to come.

Not sure what your racism comment has got to do with anything. Sounds like an obsessive thing to say.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Bye bye Dom on 14:41 - Nov 16 with 725 viewsJaySaint

Bye bye Dom on 14:32 - Nov 16 by DorsetIan

You assume that when Covid is over, Boris popularity will increase again. There will be a mini-boom when people are allowed of the leash again but otherwise I'm not sure where you think he's going to get his 'bounce' from. Going to be difficult to deliver much when the public finances are now so f*cked and the short term, bumpy road, impact of Brexit still to come.

Not sure what your racism comment has got to do with anything. Sounds like an obsessive thing to say.

just think,, the state of everything and Labour still can't get ahead.

despite everything being as bad as you say.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Bye bye Dom on 16:11 - Nov 16 with 700 viewsSadoldgit

Bye bye Dom on 13:43 - Nov 16 by JaySaint

and yet he leads in the polls

I haven’t seen the latest polls but Opinium a few weeks ago showed Starmer at 42% and Johnson at 39%. Taxation will need to go up and the economy will take some time to recover, even assuming we manage to beat covid next year, so the current government are in for a very bumpy ride. Thrown in Brexit and you have a Perfect Storm scenario. It could get very messy for some time.
Bye bye Dom on 16:21 - Nov 16 with 692 viewsDorsetIan

Bye bye Dom on 14:41 - Nov 16 by JaySaint

just think,, the state of everything and Labour still can't get ahead.

despite everything being as bad as you say.

They are ahead in the some of the polls. What's your spin on that?

Bye bye Dom on 16:27 - Nov 16 with 686 viewsJaySaint

Bye bye Dom on 16:21 - Nov 16 by DorsetIan

They are ahead in the some of the polls. What's your spin on that?

That is the best they can do? New leader, purge of some lunatics against the backdrop of all this. The best they an do is be "ahead in some of the polls".

awesome.

I call it an abject failure of the opposition myself!

Bye bye Dom on 17:06 - Nov 16 with 660 viewsSadoldgit

Bye bye Dom on 16:27 - Nov 16 by JaySaint

That is the best they can do? New leader, purge of some lunatics against the backdrop of all this. The best they an do is be "ahead in some of the polls".

awesome.

I call it an abject failure of the opposition myself!

What are they supposed to do exactly? They are the opposition, not the government.
Bye bye Dom on 17:14 - Nov 16 with 646 viewsBison

Bye bye Dom on 17:06 - Nov 16 by Sadoldgit

What are they supposed to do exactly? They are the opposition, not the government.

1 Face the scale of defeat with humility
2 Stop the factional infighting
3 Be a party for the whole country — not just a liberal-labour party for the cities
4 Learn to love the achievements of the last Labour government
5 Be a strong and credible opposition, as well as a radical alternative government
6 Bring kindness and integrity back into politics
7 strong action against antisemitism

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Bye bye Dom on 17:17 - Nov 16 with 642 viewsJaySaint

Bye bye Dom on 17:06 - Nov 16 by Sadoldgit

Offer something more. Offer something that is not "do more of the same but a bit sooner/longer".

stop race baiting. stop kneeling, stop telling us that we are racist.

But, not only are Labour embarrassed by the anti-Semitism; islamophobia in the Labour party is now being reported (queue your Tory retort).

Starmer / Labour have had an open goal for ages, but they are Shane Long-ing it

Login to get fewer ads

Bye bye Dom on 17:18 - Nov 16 with 635 viewsgrumpy

Bye bye Dom on 17:14 - Nov 16 by Bison

1 Face the scale of defeat with humility
2 Stop the factional infighting
3 Be a party for the whole country — not just a liberal-labour party for the cities
4 Learn to love the achievements of the last Labour government
5 Be a strong and credible opposition, as well as a radical alternative government
6 Bring kindness and integrity back into politics
7 strong action against antisemitism

Are you sure you have the right party there?
Bye bye Dom on 18:21 - Nov 16 with 600 viewsgrumpy

Bye bye Dom on 17:17 - Nov 16 by JaySaint

Offer something more. Offer something that is not "do more of the same but a bit sooner/longer".

But, not only are Labour embarrassed by the anti-Semitism; islamophobia in the Labour party is now being reported (queue your Tory retort).

Think the Tories are pretty good at scoring own goals.
Bye bye Dom on 18:32 - Nov 16 with 590 viewsBison

Bye bye Dom on 18:21 - Nov 16 by grumpy

Think the Tories are pretty good at scoring own goals.

Still can't face it that labour are in a mess so just try to deflect it by mentioning the Tories , you are the reason Grumps that the Tories won so comfortably as you can't accept that labour were so inept , a year ago corbyn was about to fight a general election today he is not even a labour mp.

Bye bye Dom on 18:50 - Nov 16 with 578 viewsgrumpy

Bye bye Dom on 18:32 - Nov 16 by Bison

Still can't face it that labour are in a mess so just try to deflect it by mentioning the Tories , you are the reason Grumps that the Tories won so comfortably as you can't accept that labour were so inept , a year ago corbyn was about to fight a general election today he is not even a labour mp.

So by mentioning the Tories I can't face it that labour are in a mess.
Bye bye Dom on 18:53 - Nov 16 with 574 viewsBison

Bye bye Dom on 18:50 - Nov 16 by grumpy

So by mentioning the Tories I can't face it that labour are in a mess.

No , when I posted a list that was written by a labour MP you couldn't even tell which party she was talking about. You are in an Egyptian river.

Bye bye Dom on 18:58 - Nov 16 with 567 viewsgrumpy

Bye bye Dom on 18:53 - Nov 16 by Bison

No , when I posted a list that was written by a labour MP you couldn't even tell which party she was talking about. You are in an Egyptian river.

What on earth are you going on about?
Bye bye Dom on 19:01 - Nov 16 with 565 viewsBison

Bye bye Dom on 18:58 - Nov 16 by grumpy

What on earth are you going on about?

In De Nile.

Bye bye Dom on 19:02 - Nov 16 with 563 viewsgrumpy

Bye bye Dom on 19:01 - Nov 16 by Bison

In De Nile.

I think you need to lie down in a dark room for a bit.
Bye bye Dom on 19:26 - Nov 16 with 548 viewsDorsetIan

Bye bye Dom on 17:17 - Nov 16 by JaySaint

Early days for Labour. Starmer only been in charge 6 months, all of which during Covid crisis, and has already wiped out Tory poll lead.

Tories meanwhile have failed at dealing with Covid while feathering the nests of many of their friends with huge contracts, and have still not managed to get Brexit out of the oven.

Things so bad that they’ve have even kicked out Cummings who six months ago was so important that keeping him was worth the hundreds of extra deaths that came with a weaker ‘stay at home’ message.

And it’s only November. Winter doesn’t start until 21 December. Dark days and nights ahead for Boris and his company of clowns. (Maybe we’ll see that Priti Patel report one day?)...

Bye bye Dom on 19:41 - Nov 16 with 537 views1885_SFC

Bye bye Dom on 16:11 - Nov 16 by Sadoldgit

I haven’t seen the latest polls but Opinium a few weeks ago showed Starmer at 42% and Johnson at 39%. Taxation will need to go up and the economy will take some time to recover, even assuming we manage to beat covid next year, so the current government are in for a very bumpy ride. Thrown in Brexit and you have a Perfect Storm scenario. It could get very messy for some time.

Thank fook Labour never got in pre-pandemic then eh? If you think things are bad now...

Old School is Cool

Bye bye Dom on 19:54 - Nov 16 with 524 viewsSadoldgit

Bye bye Dom on 19:41 - Nov 16 by 1885_SFC

Thank fook Labour never got in pre-pandemic then eh? If you think things are bad now...

No one will ever know what it would be like under a different government but as you are so sure, perhaps you can give me next weeks’ lottery numbers?
Bye bye Dom on 19:58 - Nov 16 with 520 viewsDellHero_Would

Bye bye Dom on 19:41 - Nov 16 by 1885_SFC

With a Labour government in power we would have entered the first lockdown at the right time. A working track and trace system would have been up and running within months if not weeks. There would have been stockpiles of PPE already in place. The correct advice about wearing masks in public would have been clear and concise. The public would have listened and followed all the advice given by the government.

All Labour politicians would have followed the government advice to the letter. And finally we’d have a vaccine by now.

If only we’d known to vote for Jeremy and Diane back in December. Hindsight eh!

Poll: Wearing a mask

Bye bye Dom on 19:58 - Nov 16 with 519 views1885_SFC

Bye bye Dom on 19:54 - Nov 16 by Sadoldgit

No one will ever know what it would be like under a different government but as you are so sure, perhaps you can give me next weeks’ lottery numbers?

I think we all know what it would have been like under Labour - you included.

Old School is Cool

Bye bye Dom on 20:01 - Nov 16 with 513 views1885_SFC

Bye bye Dom on 19:58 - Nov 16 by DellHero_Would

With a Labour government in power we would have entered the first lockdown at the right time. A working track and trace system would have been up and running within months if not weeks. There would have been stockpiles of PPE already in place. The correct advice about wearing masks in public would have been clear and concise. The public would have listened and followed all the advice given by the government.

All Labour politicians would have followed the government advice to the letter. And finally we’d have a vaccine by now.

If only we’d known to vote for Jeremy and Diane back in December. Hindsight eh!

We could have kept up with things daily by using our 'free broadband for everyone' mind.

Old School is Cool

Bye bye Dom on 20:03 - Nov 16 with 504 viewsSadoldgit

Bye bye Dom on 19:58 - Nov 16 by 1885_SFC

Yes, fewer lost lives, better provisions for the NHS, money spent wisely instead of given away to buddies, a proper track and trace system, a proper plan to deal with the virus. Sounds so much better doesn’t it?
Bye bye Dom on 20:09 - Nov 16 with 495 views1885_SFC

Bye bye Dom on 20:03 - Nov 16 by Sadoldgit

Yes, fewer lost lives, better provisions for the NHS, money spent wisely instead of given away to buddies, a proper track and trace system, a proper plan to deal with the virus. Sounds so much better doesn’t it?

All wishful thinking.

Old School is Cool

Bye bye Dom on 20:18 - Nov 16 with 482 viewsDorsetIan

Bye bye Dom on 19:58 - Nov 16 by 1885_SFC

In all fairness 1885 it can't really have been much worse.

Difficult to do worse than utterly shambolic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024