Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maradona 16:26 - Nov 25 with 3608 viewsJaySaint

Is he dead?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Maradona on 12:51 - Nov 27 with 905 viewsChesham_Saint

Maradona on 12:14 - Nov 27 by Chesham_Saint

That would be abso-fvcking-lutely ridiculous. He might be a hero in Argentina, but to me he was a fantastic footballer, but also an arrogant, druggie cvnt.

Whoops! Forgot to add the word ‘cheating’ to that list.....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Maradona on 13:02 - Nov 27 with 897 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Maradona on 12:01 - Nov 27 by ericofarabia

Just seen a Sky article with ABV ex Spurs boss lobbying FIFA for ALL clubs to retire the No 10 shirt in Maradona s memory.
What utter demented fecking bullsh!t.

Jesus wept.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Maradona on 16:01 - Nov 27 with 862 viewsSadoldgit

Maradona on 12:01 - Nov 27 by ericofarabia

Just seen a Sky article with ABV ex Spurs boss lobbying FIFA for ALL clubs to retire the No 10 shirt in Maradona s memory.
What utter demented fecking bullsh!t.

Utter nonsense! Wear a black armband in the next game. Job done. Move on.
Maradona on 16:49 - Nov 27 with 851 viewsdirk_doone

In Argentina, they've declared 3 days of national mourning and his coffin is lying in state at the presidential palace. If you go there in 10 years' time and all of the women are dressed in black, you'll know why.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Maradona on 18:10 - Nov 27 with 830 viewsdirk_doone

Maradona on 21:16 - Nov 25 by dirk_doone

A few major trophies would certainly have been won more fairly by more honest teams if VAR had always been around. Saints would have won the league in 1984 for a start and won our European quarter-final against Anderlecht and probably been in the final instead of them. The hand of god goal would just have been exposed as cheating. Maradona would have been booked and the rest would have been a different history. That Tunisian ref wanted Argentina to win that game. You can see from the way he reacted after he awarded the goal. He wouldn't face anyone and looked guilty as hell.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 21:49]

As I thought:

"Tunisian referee from England's infamous defeat by Argentina at the 1986 World Cup says he is "proud and honoured" to have helped Diego Maradona"

Maradona: "I'm not one to question the honesty of the referee." nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/africa/55100669
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 22:03]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Maradona on 09:51 - Nov 28 with 767 viewsScoot

Try cheating death you fat coont. Now you can shake the "hand of god"

Poll: Should NJ go?

Maradona on 10:27 - Nov 28 with 756 views1885_SFC

Maradona on 09:51 - Nov 28 by Scoot

Old School is Cool

Maradona on 11:42 - Nov 28 with 736 viewsChesham_Saint

Maradona on 09:51 - Nov 28 by Scoot

God? Or possibly the other fella...!? 😈

Login to get fewer ads

Maradona on 12:35 - Nov 28 with 731 viewsbattler

They have just done a round of applause for him before the Brighton/Liverpool game so I presume every top flight game this weekend will do the same.

Absolutely fookin ridiculous !
Maradona on 19:42 - Nov 28 with 693 viewsTripleNiemi

Maradona on 12:35 - Nov 28 by battler

They have just done a round of applause for him before the Brighton/Liverpool game so I presume every top flight game this weekend will do the same.

Absolutely fookin ridiculous !

Fcuking joke.

Great player but cheating bar steward and shouldn't even be recognised before any English matches.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Maradona on 22:10 - Nov 28 with 670 viewsChesham_Saint

Maradona on 19:42 - Nov 28 by TripleNiemi

Fcuking joke.

Great player but cheating bar steward and shouldn't even be recognised before any English matches.

Seriously though, if it were normal and crowds were back would you clap?

Personally, I wouldn’t clap but then I wouldn’t boo either. I’d just be silent. A reasonable half way house I think?

Maradona on 22:25 - Nov 28 with 665 viewsTripleNiemi

Maradona on 22:10 - Nov 28 by Chesham_Saint

Seriously though, if it were normal and crowds were back would you clap?

Personally, I wouldn’t clap but then I wouldn’t boo either. I’d just be silent. A reasonable half way house I think?

No i wouldn't boo but i certainly wouldn't clap either. I don't get why a player who has never played in England (and blatantly cheated against said country) should be receiving such attention. Still, typical PL type bollox.....
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 22:45]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Maradona on 23:25 - Nov 28 with 641 viewsBicester_North

If it wasn’t England he cheated against I’d really have liked him. A maverick character and a brilliant footballer from a poverty stricken background, a lot more interesting than the fitness robots of today’s game, and what he did with Napoli was a great story as that city was in the depths at the time.
But he took pleasure in cheating England out of a QF so it ruined any chance of respect here. Shame really.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Maradona on 12:41 - Nov 29 with 572 viewscocklebreath

Watched the documentary on channel 4 last night, thought it was brilliant and my opinion of him is changed, he was f0cked over by a lot of people, of course some was of his own making but he was a real character. Loved the footage of him playing, some of the chips and passes were stunning. Him over Messi or Ronaldo everyday.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024