Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January Departures ? 13:55 - Dec 4 with 960 viewsTimSaint

With the Window looming, I wonder if any of the following players will be leaving us temporarily of for good next month ?

Hoedt - no idea how he is doing in Italy. I doubt he will be bought next month and will probably leave us for free in the summer

Lemina - doesn't appear to have done enough to make Fulham want to buy him yet. Not sure how long he has left on his contract.

Sims - Seems to be doing well with assists at Doncaster. Perhaps they will try to buy him next month.

Long - not really given much more than 5 mins at the end of games these days and the youngsters are coming through, so perhaps best if he finds another club to move to on loan or permanently.

Valery - do we keep him as RB back up or loan him out ?

Slattery - No real chance to break back into the first team and seems content to languish in the B Team. Sell or Loan ?

Smallbone - coming back from injury and now in the B Team, so perhaps a loan would do him more good than being a B player or bench man.

McQueen - Will see out his contract that ends in 6 months, as apparently he is still injured - sadly the screws fitted during his ACL operation have become infected, so he is virtually back to square one !!

TimSaint

January Departures ? on 15:19 - Dec 4 with 903 viewsSadoldgit

I don’t know how Hoedt has been playing but he is a regular starter for Lazio in the middle of a back three.
January Departures ? on 15:29 - Dec 4 with 896 viewsBicester_North

Hoedt’s and Lemina’s contracts are until Aug 2022

Like you say probably no chance of shifting them before summer

Valery seems the most difficult decision, if Walker Peters gets injured we seem to only have Stephens as an option

You get the feeling Ralph isn’t going to pick Valery any more, shame he went downhill so quick, looked a real prospect at one time

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

January Departures ? on 15:38 - Dec 4 with 892 viewssaint22

January Departures ? on 15:29 - Dec 4 by Bicester_North

Valery seems the most difficult decision, if Walker Peters gets injured we seem to only have Stephens as an option

You get the feeling Ralph isn’t going to pick Valery any more, shame he went downhill so quick, looked a real prospect at one time

it is quite astonishing how he went from hero to zero so quick
wtf up with him?
January Departures ? on 18:13 - Dec 4 with 811 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I did see some "ITK" (I hate that stupid phrase) say that Long could be off to Reading. Still local and he'll get more game time.

I presume a loan!?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

January Departures ? on 18:31 - Dec 4 with 800 viewsDorsetIan

January Departures ? on 15:29 - Dec 4 by Bicester_North

Going forward maybe, but I'm not sure he has ever impressed as a defender, which should be his day job.

WP has shown him up in that respect.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

January Departures ? on 18:39 - Dec 4 with 789 viewskingslandstand1

January Departures ? on 18:13 - Dec 4 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I did see some "ITK" (I hate that stupid phrase) say that Long could be off to Reading. Still local and he'll get more game time.

I presume a loan!?

Is the idea of a loan cos they've got no money? Can he really do a serious job for us now so why not get him off the books
January Departures ? on 18:59 - Dec 4 with 776 viewsBicester_North

January Departures ? on 18:31 - Dec 4 by DorsetIan

Going forward maybe, but I'm not sure he has ever impressed as a defender, which should be his day job.

WP has shown him up in that respect.

I don’t know, recall him keeping Hazard quiet pretty well in a goalless draw at Stamford Bridge

January Departures ? on 20:07 - Dec 4 with 734 viewsBicester_North

January Departures ? on 18:59 - Dec 4 by Bicester_North

I don’t know, recall him keeping Hazard quiet pretty well in a goalless draw at Stamford Bridge

Come to think of it that would’ve been the infamous Angus Gunn baby shark match

Login to get fewer ads

January Departures ? on 10:16 - Dec 5 with 591 viewsinthebox

Valery was too inconsistent, never the same after the Leicester game. I think he should follow Bale's example and change to a more attacking position.
January Departures ? on 11:37 - Dec 6 with 462 viewsBerber

January Departures ? on 10:16 - Dec 5 by inthebox

Valery was too inconsistent, never the same after the Leicester game. I think he should follow Bale's example and change to a more attacking position.

Now that RH demands100% concentration, it doesn’t bode well for JV. Unless we get bossy CBS to keep him honest, I can’t see him making a starting slot regularly.
January Departures ? on 16:00 - Dec 6 with 410 viewsI_would

January Departures ? on 18:13 - Dec 4 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I presume a loan!?

Don't get peoples hopes up like that. He's not going anywhere. He's on about 60k pw, he's worth 10k tops and hasn't scored since he was at school.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

January Departures ? on 19:41 - Dec 6 with 336 viewsKennington

January Departures ? on 11:37 - Dec 6 by Berber

Now that RH demands100% concentration, it doesn’t bode well for JV. Unless we get bossy CBS to keep him honest, I can’t see him making a starting slot regularly.

John Virgo? He must be another Salisu type signing that’s been at the club for awhile. Good at trick shots mind you.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024