Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU 09:58 - Dec 10 with 4967 viewsdirk_doone

NT
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 1:28]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 16:55 - Dec 12 with 456 viewsSadoldgit

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 10:20 - Dec 12 by Messysaints

should offer crumpets and tea instead yeah?..

It’s a better option than threatening to sink their boats. This will only be resolved by negotiation. How would you react if threatened with violence?
Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 16:56 - Dec 12 with 456 viewsSadoldgit

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 16:50 - Dec 12 by inthebox

Don't the fish have a say in this? FLM

They will be taking the fin if there is no deal.
Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 17:26 - Dec 12 with 445 viewsDorsetIan

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 13:20 - Dec 12 by Messysaints

taking fish from our waters with out permission is???? well done gold star.

I wasn’t talking about fish.

I was talking about the EU‘s right not to sign a deal on terms that don’t suit them, or to insist that we conform to their standards if we want Tarif free access to their market.

Until 1 Jan, EU fishermen have every right to fish in our waters.

I hope everyone likes fish. I do.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 17:32 - Dec 12 with 437 viewsSaintsforeverj

The problem with the fish is where do you draw the line / border. What if French fish swim into British waters? Or British fish swim into European waters. Plus some fish might be a bit of both. There are many varieties, identifying in many ways. All of this has to be taken into account.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:34]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 17:51 - Dec 12 with 424 viewsDorsetIan

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 17:32 - Dec 12 by Saintsforeverj

The problem with the fish is where do you draw the line / border. What if French fish swim into British waters? Or British fish swim into European waters. Plus some fish might be a bit of both. There are many varieties, identifying in many ways. All of this has to be taken into account.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:34]

My late father-in-law‘s theory of race and nationality:

If a kitten is born in a kipper box, it doesn’t make it a herring.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 18:11 - Dec 12 with 413 viewsSaintsforeverj

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 17:51 - Dec 12 by DorsetIan

My late father-in-law‘s theory of race and nationality:

If a kitten is born in a kipper box, it doesn’t make it a herring.

These fish are extremely territorial. They have huge teeth and wont allow any intruders in their waters, after Jan 1st. So we need to think very carefully about this issue.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 18:13]

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 18:14 - Dec 12 with 406 viewskentsouthampton

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 18:11 - Dec 12 by Saintsforeverj

These fish are extremely territorial. They have huge teeth and wont allow any intruders in their waters, after Jan 1st. So we need to think very carefully about this issue.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 18:13]

Just wait till we fire a few shots across their bream, that'll really put them in their plaice, and it'll be utterly brill.
Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 18:19 - Dec 12 with 397 viewsSaintsforeverj

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 18:14 - Dec 12 by kentsouthampton

Just wait till we fire a few shots across their bream, that'll really put them in their plaice, and it'll be utterly brill.

What a load of pollocks. They won't be removed from their plaice. They are made of steel, these fish. I hope they know what they are dealing with. They are mental these fish, even the rainbow ones.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 18:21]

Login to get fewer ads

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 05:39 - Dec 13 with 339 viewsdwayne_dibley

Britain to become the pariah of Europe, not just the EU on 18:19 - Dec 12 by Saintsforeverj

What a load of pollocks. They won't be removed from their plaice. They are made of steel, these fish. I hope they know what they are dealing with. They are mental these fish, even the rainbow ones.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 18:21]

fook the skates

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024