Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction 08:48 - Jan 31 with 764 viewsMattFinish

I predict one more defeat before the usual bed wetters start calling for Ralph's head
Prediction on 10:01 - Jan 31 with 709 viewsgrumpy

I really feel for Ralph at the moment.
We have lost Vestergaard,who was looking one of the best central defenders in the country.
Romeu injured was a big blow,he was a rock of defence in the middle.
Ings was scoring for fun until his injury and now has speculation on his future.
Walker Peters gets injured in training.
To top all this off, we have no money to strengthen the squad.
Prediction on 13:17 - Feb 1 with 607 viewsdwayne_dibley

Is Stuart Gray not available

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Prediction on 13:55 - Feb 1 with 590 viewsDorsetIan

I'd be very surprised if anyone calls for Ralph's head even if we lose the next 5 games.

He's proved that he can build a very successful side, and anyone who thinks someone else could do better is in clown cuckoo land.

All that is happening now is that the chickens of Gao's chronic underinvestment, over the last 3 and a half years since he bought us, are coming home to roost.

Thankfully we already have enough points in the bag to keep us very safe this year. We are not going to do a Bournemouth. They were a disgrace last year, putting up no fight at all until far too late. Ralph's teams will always battle.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Prediction on 14:09 - Feb 1 with 580 viewsSonicBoom

Ralph knew there wasn't much money when he arrived. He was told the strategy.
He certainly knew even more when he signed his extension.
Prediction on 20:09 - Feb 1 with 521 viewsTripleNiemi

Dear god no. Plenty of plums were calling for his head after the Leicester debacle. You think they would be happy after the bore that was Puel, Pellegrino and Hughes.

Ralph deserves a bloődy knighthood working with the tools he has got at his disposal.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Prediction on 22:46 - Feb 1 with 461 viewsMattFinish

Prediction on 20:09 - Feb 1 by TripleNiemi

Dear god no. Plenty of plums were calling for his head after the Leicester debacle. You think they would be happy after the bore that was Puel, Pellegrino and Hughes.

Ralph deserves a bloődy knighthood working with the tools he has got at his disposal.

Spot on mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024