Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread 03:52 - Feb 3 with 13698 viewsNotLoyal

THE GAME THAT SKY TV COULD NOT IGNORE

Friday February 5th
Kick Off 8.15pm
Liberty Stadium

Match Officials

Simon Hooper
Derek Eaton and Daniel Leach will run the line, with Lee Swabey the 4th Official for the game. Simon is no relation to Swansea boss Steve Cooper.

Simon Hooper, the start of the missing C in surnames

THIS GAME “DAN” BE WATCHED LIVE LEGALLY AND ILLEGALLY

Well here it is folks, it’s the top of the table clash that no other table can top unless it’s the same as this one and both sides are called Swansea City and Norwich City. And that’s a fact. Norwich are top of the league and have been mustard this season. Canary great Ernie Colman would be proud. It’s one of those games where once you get the top off the aroma will assault your taste buds like bird food. We are not trying to bull you here Tommy.

Ernie Coleman, took an E and put it in his name

Norwich City 1989, note the E is missing here, Ernie was not available for comment due to the fact he was dead

Norwich is the second county town of Suffolk near Ipswich, which is also in Suffolk but a far cleaner place than its local rival. In fact when Norwich was in Norfolk they hated it so much they moved to Suffolk. I went to Norfolk once. I didn’t stay there. They are also referred to as sheepshaggers' but of course their basic ability is lacking, the initial torment, the gaze into the eye upon capture, free sliding trouser zip, tentative but firm touch and almost leisurely movements means that Norwich have neither the training nor general mastery in sheep procurement and management. It’s a shame, but you can’t fake the truth.

After careful consideration we have decided that the NL Matchday thread is a magnificent read and would like to award him the Matchday thread for Swansea City award 2021. If anyone has a problem with that, contact the website owner who will arrange for you to be booted all round Mayhill. Crack on

The ladies of Naarwich
There was a time when the tattooed ladies of Naarwich would ensnare their prey and pass on illnesses and the ‘odd behaviour’ gene through sexual acts. These woman, and woman they often were although one man is known to be a part of the group from Bury Noel Edmunds were identified by an obscure Elvis tattoo.Only one was ever captured in a photograph, the person who took it later started following Swansea City and eating copious amounts of pickled eggs and strawberries dipped in a mustard chocolate sauce. true story.

The lesser photo ‘Naaarwich nibbler’ often female with a Noel Edmunds twist

Swansea City record against Norwich

Games won: 23
Games drawn: 10
Games lost: 24

First game was a 5-2 win in September 1920 at the vetch field. Last game was a 4-1 loss in November 2018. Recent results have most certainly gone the way of Norwich City. The last home league victory was a 1-0 win in the premier league in March 2016, Gylfi scored the goal in front of 21,000 fans.

Swansea City 1 Norwich City 0

Steve Cooper pre match chat v Norwich City

LATEST
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/268437/norwich-city-pre

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi; Connor Roberts, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Conor Hourihane, Jake Bidwell; Jamal Lowe, Andre Ayew.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Jordan Morris, Morgan Whittaker, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper, Kieron Freeman, Ben Cabango.

Norwich City: Tim Krul, Max Aarons, Grant Hanley (captain), Lukas Rupp, Przemyslaw Placheta, Todd Cantwell, Jacob Sorensen, Oliver Skipp, Teemu Pukki, Kenny McLean, Ben Gibson.

Substitutes: Daniel Barden, Christoph Zimmermann, Mario Vrancic, Kieran Dowell, Onel Hernandez, Bali Mumba, Alex Tettey, Dimitris Giannoulis, Adam Idah.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Feb 5 with 1601 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Feb 5 by 34dfgdf54

Shocked Naughton being put back in.

Surprised as well

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Feb 5 with 1582 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Feb 5 by 34dfgdf54

Shocked Naughton being put back in.

Is Cabango still suffering with his hernia problem he had at the end of last season??

It calmed down in the close season with rest, so he didn't need an operation.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:03 - Feb 5 with 1398 viewskrunchykarrot

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Feb 5 by raynor94

Surprised as well

Could be 2 to keep Pukka pie quiet?
Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Feb 5 with 1387 viewsKeithHaynes

I suppose we should have faith in him, Cooper likes Naughton, who has improved a lot this season,
Buendia out is a bonus.

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi; Connor Roberts, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Conor Hourihane, Jake Bidwell; Jamal Lowe, Andre Ayew.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Jordan Morris, Morgan Whittaker, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper, Kieron Freeman, Ben Cabango.

Norwich City: Tim Krul, Max Aarons, Grant Hanley (captain), Lukas Rupp, Przemyslaw Placheta, Todd Cantwell, Jacob Sorensen, Oliver Skipp, Teemu Pukki, Kenny McLean, Ben Gibson.

Substitutes: Daniel Barden, Christoph Zimmermann, Mario Vrancic, Kieran Dowell, Onel Hernandez, Bali Mumba, Alex Tettey, Dimitris Giannoulis, Adam Idah.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Feb 5 with 1345 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Feb 5 by KeithHaynes

I suppose we should have faith in him, Cooper likes Naughton, who has improved a lot this season,
Buendia out is a bonus.

If there's a doubt over Cabango, why not play Latibeaudirere, he's looked very good when he's been called upon, Naughton sent off in the last pressure game, hope he's learnt the lesson.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Feb 5 with 1345 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well if Naughton picks up another yellow while getting mullered let's hope Cooper has the sense to bring him off.
Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Feb 5 with 1330 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Feb 5 with 1325 viewsmax936

Great Tribute to Captain Tom, Class

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Feb 5 with 1264 viewsKeithHaynes

Guehi far more advanced than usual.

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Feb 5 with 1227 viewsvetchonian

this Cooper hoofball is aweful to watch

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Feb 5 with 1225 viewsChief

Reckon Lowe's carrying a knock? Not as active as he was earlier in season.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Feb 5 with 1160 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Feb 5 by Chief

Reckon Lowe's carrying a knock? Not as active as he was earlier in season.

Bidewell seems to be playing after a gutsful of pasties, Ayew is like a water carrier at the moment to, we playing well though could easily be a goal up , I think Lowe is looking lively myself to be honest

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Feb 5 with 1153 viewsChief

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Feb 5 by max936

Bidewell seems to be playing after a gutsful of pasties, Ayew is like a water carrier at the moment to, we playing well though could easily be a goal up , I think Lowe is looking lively myself to be honest

Yea since my comment I've noticed him being more of a pest.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Feb 5 with 1144 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Feb 5 by Chief

Yea since my comment I've noticed him being more of a pest.

What was that someone said about Ayew

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Feb 5 with 1137 viewsbritferry

that was coming... entirely keepers fault but well taken finish

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Feb 5 with 1130 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Feb 5 by britferry

that was coming... entirely keepers fault but well taken finish

Good work by Guehi to keep the chance alive
Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:04 - Feb 5 with 1098 views34dfgdf54

Good half. Very impressed on how we have gone about this today, getting on the ball.

Cantwell is my worry
Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Feb 5 with 1089 viewskrunchykarrot

First thing AA done inn games, thank god.
Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:06 - Feb 5 with 1082 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Feb 5 by max936

Magic water?? 😎

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:07 - Feb 5 with 1070 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:04 - Feb 5 by 34dfgdf54

Good half. Very impressed on how we have gone about this today, getting on the ball.

Cantwell is my worry

Yep good half by us, Norwich playing their part to, enjoyable game, we deserve to be in the lead.

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:08 - Feb 5 with 1038 viewsswan85

Cantwell is my worry

I agree Cantwell is a worry, but he is also doing my head in complaining about every decision the ref is making. Pull his hairband out.
Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 5 with 1023 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Feb 5 by krunchykarrot

First thing AA done inn games, thank god.

I was thinking Ayew not doing much and then he makes a crunching tackle, goes on a good run, gets hurt and then scores.
You just never know.
Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 5 with 1013 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:07 - Feb 5 by max936

Yep good half by us, Norwich playing their part to, enjoyable game, we deserve to be in the lead.

We aren’t at our best and there’s no reason for it. Norwich are good but nowhere near as good as Brentford. A few passes astray for us - nerves maybe ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:14 - Feb 5 with 970 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

We aren’t at our best and there’s no reason for it. Norwich are good but nowhere near as good as Brentford. A few passes astray for us - nerves maybe ?

We're one up, you tube, pour yourself a dry Cherry and relax f..

Swansea City v Norwich Matchday Thread on 21:14 - Feb 5 with 958 viewsFlashberryjack

Cantwell is my worry

My feelings exactly, they do seem to be giving Cantwell a lot of space.

All good at the moment though, I just hope we don't sit back and defend 2nd half (my heart couldn't take 45 minutes of defending).

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024