Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph 19:02 - Feb 3 with 976 viewsScoot

At some point ralph will walk away. In his eyes last night you could see that he was drained. He had no baking at all from the board and yet seen more players go out the door. If he doesn't leave us soon his stock will drop and he will never get the dream job.
We are now at a crossroads, one 9 nil is hard to take but two in two years. On another thread on here someone pointed out that we can see where we need signings yet the club did nothing (again).
In my humble opinion we need to get rid of our asset stripping owners while we still have something left to sell.
We have one owner that uses us as a meal ticket and another to launder money and hold his wealth abroad.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Ralph on 19:14 - Feb 3 with 942 viewsDorsetIan

I think most people know that the current problems at the club stem from chronic underinvestment over a number of years. (And which problems are currently horribly exposed by our injury crisis).

So not many people would blame Ralph. He has already proved what he can do.

We shouldn't go down. Ralph will stay until the summer at least, Covid should (hopefully) be in retreat, Gao must sell and we can then build again under Ralph.

If Gao stays and the underinvestment continues then sure Ralph, Danny and possibly others will be off, and we will inevitably struggle.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ralph on 19:48 - Feb 3 with 886 viewsScoot

We will more than struggle. We'll end up playing the blue few within two years and the prem will be a distant memory. Kat will keep her shares bleeding us dry. She has already had 10 times her dads investment back out of the club at least. Gao will go home and we'll be back to square one.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Ralph on 20:02 - Feb 3 with 867 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph on 19:48 - Feb 3 by Scoot

We will more than struggle. We'll end up playing the blue few within two years and the prem will be a distant memory. Kat will keep her shares bleeding us dry. She has already had 10 times her dads investment back out of the club at least. Gao will go home and we'll be back to square one.

I was trying not to be too pessimistic but, yes, no Danny, no Ralph, no money, this squad depth - would be pretty grim.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ralph on 21:21 - Feb 3 with 785 viewsgrumpy

Ralph on 20:02 - Feb 3 by DorsetIan

I was trying not to be too pessimistic but, yes, no Danny, no Ralph, no money, this squad depth - would be pretty grim.

I can understanding how people see it, but would you want to walk with 2x 9-0 thrashings under your belt.
Ralph on 21:26 - Feb 3 with 771 viewsSadoldgit

We have had a cracking season so far. Ok, last night sucked and we have been off the boil for a while thanks to a horrendous injury list but we weren’t the best team in the world when we on top of the league and we aren’t the worst team in the world now. Keep the faith! Things will pick up.
Ralph on 21:32 - Feb 3 with 763 viewsKennington

One things for certain saints managers don’t last long. They’re either too good and move somewhere bigger or get fired for being shîte. Probably the only way with the current setup a manager could last more than a few seasons is finishing rock solid in 13th every time and no cup runs.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 21:33]

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024