Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread 09:12 - Feb 14 with 2896 viewsSaintNick

An early kick off so an early thread

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 10:16 - Feb 14 with 1317 viewssaint22

Forster or McCarthy is the big question?
And the two CBs?
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 10:48 - Feb 14 with 1296 viewsHeisenberg

Forster. And if fit Vestergaard and Bednarek.

The big question will be answered at around 2.00pm. Will this team be heroes bound for glory or a disgrace to the city ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Feb 14 with 1261 viewssaint22

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 10:48 - Feb 14 by Heisenberg

Forster. And if fit Vestergaard and Bednarek.

The big question will be answered at around 2.00pm. Will this team be heroes bound for glory or a disgrace to the city ?

McCarthy starts...........I am not sure that’s a good move
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 11:09 - Feb 14 with 1250 viewsSaintNick

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Feb 14 by saint22

McCarthy starts...........I am not sure that’s a good move

I think it is a little bit of last chance saloon for McCarthy, I'm surprised that he got the nod, a note to Heisenburg its a noon kick off on amazon prime

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 11:24 - Feb 14 with 1216 viewssaint22

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 11:09 - Feb 14 by SaintNick

I think it is a little bit of last chance saloon for McCarthy, I'm surprised that he got the nod, a note to Heisenburg its a noon kick off on amazon prime

Yes I think you are right there

I think heisenberg refers to full time.....
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 11:26 - Feb 14 with 1214 viewsHeisenberg

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 11:09 - Feb 14 by SaintNick

Thanks Nick. I didn't know it was on Amazon.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:02 - Feb 14 with 1149 views1885_SFC

No complacency today Saints. Three very much needed points today and nothing less. It's a good side so no excuses!

COYS!

Old School is Cool

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Feb 14 with 1123 viewssaint22

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:02 - Feb 14 by 1885_SFC

No complacency today Saints. Three very much needed points today and nothing less. It's a good side so no excuses!

COYS!

Redmond doesn’t seem to have got the no complacency memo

Ref seems to be a wolves fan
Login to get fewer ads

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:23 - Feb 14 with 1118 views1885_SFC

Romeu with his customary early yellow card. This ref has sent a Saints player off the last 2 times he's reffed at St Marys.

Old School is Cool

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:27 - Feb 14 with 1104 viewssaint22

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:23 - Feb 14 by 1885_SFC

Romeu with his customary early yellow card. This ref has sent a Saints player off the last 2 times he's reffed at St Marys.

Get in there
What a run from armstrong and volley
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Feb 14 with 1077 views1885_SFC

Beautiful!

FFS Saints. Pay Ingsy whatever he wants!!!

Old School is Cool

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:31 - Feb 14 with 1073 viewsgrumpy

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:23 - Feb 14 by 1885_SFC

Ralph must consider when to take Romeu off because I can see this ref sending him off.
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:34 - Feb 14 with 1056 views1885_SFC

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:31 - Feb 14 by grumpy

Ralph must consider when to take Romeu off because I can see this ref sending him off.

It's a shame Diallo isn't fit. Romeu is walking a very thin line here.

Old School is Cool

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:36 - Feb 14 with 1049 viewsRon11

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:34 - Feb 14 by 1885_SFC

It's a shame Diallo isn't fit. Romeu is walking a very thin line here.

Yeah diving tw@t Moutinho doing his best to get him sent off.
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:38 - Feb 14 with 1047 viewsTimSaint

Great finish but superb work from Armstrong down the left, beating 3 and then crossing for the goal.

Not sure Minamino knows where he is supposed to b playing. Many times already he has drifted infield when Bert has been wanting an option down the wing. Armstrong has already exposed them down that side, so let's keep exposing them down that side !!

TimSaint

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:39 - Feb 14 with 1041 viewssaint22

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:31 - Feb 14 by grumpy

Yes agreed shame diallo isn’t an option
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Feb 14 with 1038 viewsRon11

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:38 - Feb 14 by TimSaint

Great finish but superb work from Armstrong down the left, beating 3 and then crossing for the goal.

Not sure Minamino knows where he is supposed to b playing. Many times already he has drifted infield when Bert has been wanting an option down the wing. Armstrong has already exposed them down that side, so let's keep exposing them down that side !!

Now more fumbling from McCarthy
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Feb 14 with 1038 viewssaint22

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:30 - Feb 14 by 1885_SFC

Beautiful!

FFS Saints. Pay Ingsy whatever he wants!!!

Redmond appears to be wearing the same boots as Thursday night!
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Feb 14 with 965 viewscocklebreath

Think we’ve been in total control, wolves have nothing except falling over. Armstrong is excellent as is Walker peters. Beautiful goal. Wolves can’t be as bad 2nd half but without Jimenez they are hopeless

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 13:03 - Feb 14 with 943 viewsSadoldgit

Excellent first half! Do we still think that Ings is sulking over not getting a transfer? Watched Remond’s chance again and he wasn’t looking at the ball. What a player Armstrong is.
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 13:15 - Feb 14 with 903 viewssaint22

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 13:03 - Feb 14 by Sadoldgit

Excellent first half! Do we still think that Ings is sulking over not getting a transfer? Watched Remond’s chance again and he wasn’t looking at the ball. What a player Armstrong is.

Architects of our own downfall
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 13:15 - Feb 14 with 902 viewsTimSaint

So fvckin harsh that pen
Far worse than those not given in plenty of games this season
Bert turned his back though so gave the ref an excuse to give it. So much for VAR yet again

TimSaint

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Feb 14 with 897 viewsBicester_North

Pathetic crap decision against us yet again.

Fed up with this rubbish

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Feb 14 with 893 viewsgrumpy

How can that be a penalty, where's Bertrand supposed to put his arm, ridiculous.
Wolves Game Premier League Matchday Thread on 13:20 - Feb 14 with 867 viewsHeisenberg

A totally ridiculous decision yet again. I’m getting sick and tired of this shite. One week it’s a penalty the next it isn’t.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024