Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Morning Solent Toffee 09:02 - Feb 21 with 3477 viewsallsaint

How's the head?

The meat’s the same, the gravy’s different

Good Morning Solent Toffee on 17:49 - Feb 22 with 577 viewskingslandstand1

Good Morning Solent Toffee on 11:38 - Feb 22 by saints__fan__73

Nice to see all this ludicrous talk of a Scouse dynasty has been correctly replaced with them being included with Blackburn and Leicester in the pub quiz question 'name the only teams to win the PL just once'.

Reading the little friendly spat below between Nick and Solent, I'm sure Nick will find a way of answering that with a red slant confirming that somewhere along the way, they wuz robbed
Good Morning Solent Toffee on 22:11 - Feb 22 with 535 viewsBlue

Good Morning Solent Toffee on 17:49 - Feb 22 by kingslandstand1

Reading the little friendly spat below between Nick and Solent, I'm sure Nick will find a way of answering that with a red slant confirming that somewhere along the way, they wuz robbed

He can't help himself on these threads, can he?

Still stood in the Kippax

Good Morning Solent Toffee on 10:58 - Feb 23 with 480 viewsSaintNick

Good Morning Solent Toffee on 15:25 - Feb 22 by solent_toffee

I think the debate is that six months on and Liverpool are still banging on about Pickfords challenge as are the media, as is Klopp. Nice little touch of them locating Virgil in the stands on Saturday too.

As I said referring to it as a crime scene is laughable. A player got injured in a derby match, that’s it. The six month vigil for Virgil is over surely.

As for that rugby tackle, bad mistake by the keeper, definitely. Reckless play endangering the player, I don’t think so. But because it’s Jordan Pickford, there is a lazy narrative that people jump on.

Morning, I don't think it was a crime, just another poor challenge from a serial offender.

I'm not commenting from a Liverpool perspective merely from my opinion of the player which is im afraid not very high.

I didn't say that the rugby challenge was endangering the player, although in truth I can't ever remember another rugby tackle on a football pitch by a player.

Jordan Pickford is not a lazy narrative, it is an easy one because he just has this red mist that means when he is in trouble he is not in control of himself, the Rugby tackle was perhaps the least of the for incidents I can remember, but it was still reckless.

"Because it's Jordan Pickford " you are sounding like your neighbours now, saying that it's not Pickfords fault he is being picked upon because of who he is , although I.m not sure that anyone cares aside from he clearly has a screw loose

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024