Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European Super League 20:44 - Apr 18 with 7049 viewsSadoldgit

Here we go then!
European Super League on 10:56 - Apr 21 with 775 viewssolent_toffee

European Super League on 10:39 - Apr 21 by saints__fan__73

Points deduction by who? This has nothing to do with the PL so why on earth would they deduct points?

UEFA won't deduct point in next year's CL as it would mean their meal ticket clubs won't qualify for the knockout phases.

It’s got everything to do with the PL. The six clubs joined a new competition , without any consultation with the PL, which is in breach of their contract.
European Super League on 11:08 - Apr 21 with 752 viewsBison

European Super League on 10:56 - Apr 21 by solent_toffee

It’s got everything to do with the PL. The six clubs joined a new competition , without any consultation with the PL, which is in breach of their contract.

SF73 been on RAWK again , they have broken PL rules as been stated all over the media. I think that they should escape the points deductions though to calm the situation a touch and keep the integrity of the leagues , I have never agreed with points deduction as it harms the fans the most like we got back in League 1.

Fine them £100m each and give it all to the pyramid below the PL. So distribute it to the clubs that really need it. Bit like community service on a grandiose scale.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

European Super League on 11:09 - Apr 21 with 749 viewssaints__fan__73

European Super League on 10:56 - Apr 21 by solent_toffee

It would be impossible to prove they have broken any contract they have with the PL for what has happened. Not a chance in hell.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

European Super League on 11:20 - Apr 21 with 725 viewssolent_toffee

European Super League on 11:09 - Apr 21 by saints__fan__73

It would be impossible to prove they have broken any contract they have with the PL for what has happened. Not a chance in hell.

They splashed it all over social media that they had signed up to an unapproved competition.

I think people from the Premier League are capable of doing a screen shot.
European Super League on 11:24 - Apr 21 with 720 viewsBison

European Super League on 11:09 - Apr 21 by saints__fan__73

Premier League Rule L9 prevents movements such as the European Super League by stating that clubs are allowed only to enter certain competitions.

In full, the L9 guideline reads: Except with the prior written approval of the board, during the season a club shall not enter or play its senior men's first team in any competition other than:

L.9.1 - The UEFA Champions League;

L.9.2 - The UEFA Europa League;

L.9.3 - The FA Cup;

L.9.4 - The FA Community Shield;

L.9.5 - The Football League Cup; or

L.9.6 - Competitions sanctioned by the County Association of which it is a member.

European Super League on 11:45 - Apr 21 with 701 viewsBison

European Super League on 11:24 - Apr 21 by Bison

Premier League Rule L9 prevents movements such as the European Super League by stating that clubs are allowed only to enter certain competitions.

In full, the L9 guideline reads: Except with the prior written approval of the board, during the season a club shall not enter or play its senior men's first team in any competition other than:

L.9.3 - The FA Cup;

L.9.6 - Competitions sanctioned by the County Association of which it is a member.

Actually you may of had a point if Portsmouth were involved as it may of been covered by

As 130 could argue that Spain and Italy as well as Manchester , London and Liverpool were part of Greater Portsmouth when it comes to players that are linked with Pompey.

European Super League on 12:48 - Apr 21 with 655 viewsfranniesTache

Sounds to me like the league and uefa are going to absolutely bottle this and those clubs will just get away it.

Part of me really wishes there had been no backtrack and the league had just chucked them out.
European Super League on 13:07 - Apr 21 with 642 viewsTripleNiemi

European Super League on 12:48 - Apr 21 by franniesTache

Sounds to me like the league and uefa are going to absolutely bottle this and those clubs will just get away it.

Part of me really wishes there had been no backtrack and the league had just chucked them out.

Nothing surprises me anymore. Wished they had just fcuked off and got on with it.

One plum of a Chelsea fan tweeted at 'how proud he was of his club / Chelsea FC'....ffs you twerp, what proud that they wanted to breakaway but subsequently decided against it due to the backlash!
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 13:08]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Login to get fewer ads

European Super League on 13:17 - Apr 21 with 628 viewssolent_toffee

European Super League on 13:07 - Apr 21 by TripleNiemi

Nothing surprises me anymore. Wished they had just fcuked off and got on with it.

One plum of a Chelsea fan tweeted at 'how proud he was of his club / Chelsea FC'....ffs you twerp, what proud that they wanted to breakaway but subsequently decided against it due to the backlash!
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 13:08]

Liverpool fans think it stopped because Henderson and Klopp released statements.

A few after hours City had pulled out.

The will be some great rewriting of history of this in a few years time.
European Super League on 13:43 - Apr 21 with 612 viewsBison

European Super League on 13:17 - Apr 21 by solent_toffee

Liverpool fans think it stopped because Henderson and Klopp released statements.

A few after hours City had pulled out.

The will be some great rewriting of history of this in a few years time.

Was lurking an RAWK on Monday and it was about 50/50 between brilliant id and not so sure before match started , then one of the mods came on with ' C'mon know lads stop your arguing and watch the match ' then locked the thread ( Imagine Nick doing that ! They are very respectful of the Mods though Nick , perhaps use the RAWK model on here )

After Klippities comments after match it went about 80/20 against the ESL then a few hours later the mods refused to allow anyone to post anything about supporting the idea !

That site is bat sh!t crazy, also its 100% left wing , you'd like it S22 and SoG's. They seriously worried one of Boris's Eton mates will buy the club.

European Super League on 14:43 - Apr 21 with 575 viewsfranniesTache

I tell you what i'd love it if fans of the other clubs agreed to not attend games the six were playing in, instead just left empty stands and empty away ends.

F*ck 'em if they don't want to be part of football lets not attend when they do play.
European Super League on 15:27 - Apr 21 with 560 viewssaints__fan__73

European Super League on 11:24 - Apr 21 by Bison

L.9.3 - The FA Cup;

Ok. So they would be fine as they haven't entered or played in any other tournament.

What they were doing was saying they planned to set up a new competition the season after next.

Not a hope in hell of any legal action being able to be taken by the PL. Which is why there isn't any chance at all of a points deduction.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

European Super League on 15:40 - Apr 21 with 550 viewsSadoldgit

European Super League on 13:43 - Apr 21 by Bison

Was lurking an RAWK on Monday and it was about 50/50 between brilliant id and not so sure before match started , then one of the mods came on with ' C'mon know lads stop your arguing and watch the match ' then locked the thread ( Imagine Nick doing that ! They are very respectful of the Mods though Nick , perhaps use the RAWK model on here )

After Klippities comments after match it went about 80/20 against the ESL then a few hours later the mods refused to allow anyone to post anything about supporting the idea !

That site is bat sh!t crazy, also its 100% left wing , you'd like it S22 and SoG's. They seriously worried one of Boris's Eton mates will buy the club.

Strange as it may seem Bison, I can’t think of anything worse than reading a 100% left wing rigged site. I can put up with a few Boris lovers but couldn’t bear a whole site of Wolfie Smiths!
European Super League on 22:41 - Apr 21 with 507 viewsBison

European Super League on 15:40 - Apr 21 by Sadoldgit

Strange as it may seem Bison, I can’t think of anything worse than reading a 100% left wing rigged site. I can put up with a few Boris lovers but couldn’t bear a whole site of Wolfie Smiths!

Best give it a miss then my friend, we have a rich tapestry here and I honestly would love to share a pint with you. Alot of that comes from we share one thing in common .... Saints. I could live with a Labour govt if Saints won the FA Cup in return. Hopefully that shows my real colours , its all a bit of fun.

Be safe my friend .

European Super League on 20:01 - Apr 22 with 442 viewsBlue

European Super League on 15:40 - Apr 21 by Sadoldgit

RAWK is the worst football forum in existence.

Still stood in the Kippax

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024