Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 10:40 - May 21 with 7676 viewsboromat

Suppose this is one of the next big topics we'll be discussing over the next few weeks. I think the last update we got was that we were waiting to know for certain what the situation will be for next season. We can't be far off that now really.

Do we think we're waiting for the outcomes of June 1st before making any commercial decisions?

As it stands I have the feeling the club are budgeting like last season on the assumption we'll have no fans. Potentially edging their bets and keeping the budget the same in the hope we'll get some crowds and that covers the drop in finances due to the relegation. Cash flow through this close season could be a concern.

What are we predicting for the prices? I'll go with price freeze and they'll be the same as pre-covid when we were in League 1.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season Tickets on 17:02 - May 24 with 2730 viewsAtThePeake

Season Tickets on 00:42 - May 24 by Shun

I’m with the other posters on this thread, I find it very hard to believe that was tongue in cheek!
[Post edited 24 May 2021 0:54]

It surely has to be, since Barrowdale has already posted before that he won't be getting a season card: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/269290/page:8

Tangled up in blue.

Season Tickets on 17:06 - May 24 with 2714 viewsboromat

Season Tickets on 17:02 - May 24 by AtThePeake

It surely has to be, since Barrowdale has already posted before that he won't be getting a season card: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/269290/page:8

Maybe that was tongue in cheek.

The plot thickens

Season Tickets on 18:40 - May 24 with 2545 viewsD_Alien

Season Tickets on 17:06 - May 24 by boromat

Maybe that was tongue in cheek.

The plot thickens

Hardly...

As TVOS has pointed out, and ATP provided a direct link to, the posts barrowdale has been making during matchdays whilst watching on iFollow have been unambiguously against the way the team have been performing

The phrasing he uses in the post on this thread isn't his usual style at all; rather a take on what's been said by those who's loyalty to the current regime he's actually mocking

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Tickets on 19:25 - May 24 with 2461 viewsDaleiLama

Season Tickets on 18:40 - May 24 by D_Alien

Hardly...

As TVOS has pointed out, and ATP provided a direct link to, the posts barrowdale has been making during matchdays whilst watching on iFollow have been unambiguously against the way the team have been performing

The phrasing he uses in the post on this thread isn't his usual style at all; rather a take on what's been said by those who's loyalty to the current regime he's actually mocking

I'm very much in the tongue in cheek camp - he has been one of the most scathing of match-day posters so would surely be no supporter of where we are now in any way, shape or form?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Tickets on 19:58 - May 24 with 2419 viewsTVOS1907

Hardly...

I'm glad you've said it!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season Tickets on 23:10 - May 24 with 2243 viewsShun

Hardly...

I'm still with RAFCBLUE et al. Barrowdale is one of the most consistently negative posters on this board, and the condescending, and needless, put down of Sandyman fits right in his usual persona!

I can't believe we're all arguing over whether someone's post was sarcasm or not!
[Post edited 24 May 2021 23:12]
Season Tickets on 00:18 - May 25 with 2198 viewsD_Alien

Season Tickets on 23:10 - May 24 by Shun

I'm still with RAFCBLUE et al. Barrowdale is one of the most consistently negative posters on this board, and the condescending, and needless, put down of Sandyman fits right in his usual persona!

I can't believe we're all arguing over whether someone's post was sarcasm or not!
[Post edited 24 May 2021 23:12]

It's all part of the fun, Shun!

I noted that in one of the match threads you'd had 'an exchange of words' with him, but tbh i just take his tone with a pinch of salt and mainly found myself agreeing with him so have no reason to think he'd suddenly have a 'Road to Damascus' moment about the merits of the current regime

It's all pretty inconsequential, whilst we await the main events next Tuesday
[Post edited 25 May 2021 0:19]

Season Tickets on 08:30 - May 25 with 2056 viewsBarrowdale

Season Tickets on 00:18 - May 25 by D_Alien

It's all part of the fun, Shun!

I noted that in one of the match threads you'd had 'an exchange of words' with him, but tbh i just take his tone with a pinch of salt and mainly found myself agreeing with him so have no reason to think he'd suddenly have a 'Road to Damascus' moment about the merits of the current regime

It's all pretty inconsequential, whilst we await the main events next Tuesday
[Post edited 25 May 2021 0:19]

Morning all. How interesting that you’re guessing whether my post was tongue in cheek.
I can assure you that it wasn’t. Yes, I’ll agree my comments on the football have been exceedingly negative, they ran in parallel with the performances. My comment of not buying a sc was in a moment of pique and despair, but having watched us for 50 yrs or so I cant not buy one. Its an addiction so unfortunately Im stuck. Re DB, I’m not privy to the tittle tattle so I take him as I find him, very personable and helpful. If my view is wrong, well it wont be the first time but the constant attacks are boring.
There are clearly issues at the club and I hope they are resolved but I guess I’ll be there next season screaming at every back pass come what may.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on 10:41 - May 25 with 1947 viewsDaleiLama

Season Tickets on 08:30 - May 25 by Barrowdale

Morning all. How interesting that you’re guessing whether my post was tongue in cheek.
I can assure you that it wasn’t. Yes, I’ll agree my comments on the football have been exceedingly negative, they ran in parallel with the performances. My comment of not buying a sc was in a moment of pique and despair, but having watched us for 50 yrs or so I cant not buy one. Its an addiction so unfortunately Im stuck. Re DB, I’m not privy to the tittle tattle so I take him as I find him, very personable and helpful. If my view is wrong, well it wont be the first time but the constant attacks are boring.
There are clearly issues at the club and I hope they are resolved but I guess I’ll be there next season screaming at every back pass come what may.

Well, there you go. Mystery solved but as DA said, it's of little consequence in the current climate.

What is more germane is that the two shareholders who acquired CD's shares (about 1/6 of current shares iirc) declined an invitation to join the board because of "serious internal issues". Tbf, and this is not a dig at you, this isn't tittle tattle, it's "serious". And it isn't like this is an isolated incident - it's one of a series of worrying developments which have seen the club go backwards on and off the field. That is not the direction of travel that should be supported at all in my view.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Tickets on 12:04 - May 25 with 1847 viewsShun

Mystery solved!
Season Tickets on 12:36 - May 25 with 1786 viewsD_Alien

Season Tickets on 12:04 - May 25 by Shun

Mystery solved!

Yayyyy!! It was fun while it lasted

I'm only disappointed barrowdale decided his imitation of St. Paul (in reverse) was midway during a match!

[Post edited 25 May 2021 12:37]

Season Tickets on 16:24 - May 25 with 1639 viewsblackdogblue

The last sentence says it all but missing something....

Issues at the Club “and on the pitch”....

I am not spending nearly £800 if prices remain the same as last season to watch the drivel witnessed in our worst home record since Adam was a lad....

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Season Tickets on 19:37 - May 25 with 1441 viewsTVOS1907

Well I'll be blowed, as it were!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season Tickets on 19:56 - May 25 with 1406 viewsD_Alien

Season Tickets on 19:37 - May 25 by TVOS1907

Well I'll be blowed, as it were!

Looking forward to the blow-by-blow account

Season Tickets on 23:08 - May 25 with 1252 viewsNewbury_Dale

Season Tickets on 10:41 - May 25 by DaleiLama

Well, there you go. Mystery solved but as DA said, it's of little consequence in the current climate.

What is more germane is that the two shareholders who acquired CD's shares (about 1/6 of current shares iirc) declined an invitation to join the board because of "serious internal issues". Tbf, and this is not a dig at you, this isn't tittle tattle, it's "serious". And it isn't like this is an isolated incident - it's one of a series of worrying developments which have seen the club go backwards on and off the field. That is not the direction of travel that should be supported at all in my view.

Will the Americans ever actually divulge what they considered the issues to be ? If they don't then the whole thing just lacks credibility for me. Apart from purchasing Dunphys shares, can anyone put a figure on how much they invested into the club for the period of time they were flirting with us ? Same pre-walkaway flirting as was done at Swansea btw.
Season Tickets on 13:06 - May 28 with 859 viewsboromat

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/may/seasoncards2021-22/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024