Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eurovision 23:21 - May 22 with 1410 viewsSadoldgit

So far we have nil points. We are the Millwall of Europe. Everyone hates us 😂
Eurovision on 23:31 - May 22 with 1404 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

It's f**king hilarious. The song was drivel, but it was nowhere near as bad as a lot of the other crap. Will be interesting to see the public vote soon ...

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Eurovision on 23:36 - May 22 with 1387 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Christ. Why do the UK still contribute to this?

Eurovision on 23:40 - May 22 with 1381 viewsSadoldgit

Public vote in. Nil points.

Heavy metal wins for Italy. Not one single vote for the UK by the panel or by the public. There has always been a lot of political voting in this contest. I think this shows what the rest of Europe thinks of the UK. The song was never going to win but it wasn’t the worst by a long way. No one will give a shit here because who cares about Eurovision? But it shows how low our standing is in the rest of Europe. Still, we have got our country back. 😀
[Post edited 23 May 2021 0:16]
Eurovision on 23:55 - May 22 with 1357 viewsBison

Eurovision on 23:40 - May 22 by Sadoldgit

Heavy metal wins for Italy. Not one single vote for the UK by the panel or by the public. There has always been a lot of political voting in this contest. I think this shows what the rest of Europe thinks of the UK. The song was never going to win but it wasn’t the worst by a long way. No one will give a shit here because who cares about Eurovision? But it shows how low our standing is in the rest of Europe. Still, we have got our country back. 😀

Zero points

Perfect.

Shows how we not European.

2 world wars no affection. Bless them.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Eurovision on 23:59 - May 22 with 1342 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Eurovision on 23:55 - May 22 by Bison

Zero points

Perfect.

F**k them. Not even a point from the Aussies who are randomly in this.

What a complete waste of license fee.

Eurovision on 00:03 - May 23 with 1337 viewsVagina_Dentata

Eurovision on 23:31 - May 22 by Gennaro_Contaldo

It's f**king hilarious. The song was drivel, but it was nowhere near as bad as a lot of the other crap. Will be interesting to see the public vote soon ...

The fee is not for winning. The cost is the entertainment. Every year the bbc get their money’s worth from the viewing public. It costs less than one episode of a sitcom.

(Meant to quote your other post)
[Post edited 23 May 2021 0:05]

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Eurovision on 00:25 - May 23 with 1307 viewsSadoldgit

Zero points

Perfect.

If you are going to bring up the two World Wars Bison, then why wouldn’t they feel abandoned by us leaving the EU after all we have been through together? I was in Crete when the result of the referendum came through and everybody I met out there couldn’t understand why we would want to leave. The problem with us as an island nation is that we have no idea what the rest of the neighbouring countries think about us, nor do we care. The thing is, in order to make progress you have to get on with your neighbours.
Eurovision on 00:27 - May 23 with 1299 viewsChesham_Saint

Eurovision on 23:40 - May 22 by Sadoldgit

Disingenuous at best Sogs. You know the U.K. has been treated like shit in the song contest way before Brexit.

FWIW this contest is a crock of shit in any event.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Eurovision on 00:27 - May 23 with 1300 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I'm sorry, but this is fairly decent and nothing like the drivel served up tonight, wtf happened;

Eurovision on 00:34 - May 23 with 1290 viewsBison

Eurovision on 00:25 - May 23 by Sadoldgit

If you are going to bring up the two World Wars Bison, then why wouldn’t they feel abandoned by us leaving the EU after all we have been through together? I was in Crete when the result of the referendum came through and everybody I met out there couldn’t understand why we would want to leave. The problem with us as an island nation is that we have no idea what the rest of the neighbouring countries think about us, nor do we care. The thing is, in order to make progress you have to get on with your neighbours.

LoL

My dad was a sailor

You were certainly not.

Must add.....

You weak chinned prick. Sorry but please f off
[Post edited 23 May 2021 0:38]

Eurovision on 00:41 - May 23 with 1264 viewsVagina_Dentata

Eurovision on 00:34 - May 23 by Bison

LoL

My dad was a sailor

You were certainly not.

Must add.....

My dad owns a sword shop.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Eurovision on 09:38 - May 23 with 1115 viewsRon11

Tell that to the French.
Eurovision on 09:41 - May 23 with 1114 viewsRon11

Zero points

Perfect.

Just noticed that if you turn the results board of this upside down, you get the vaccination table.
Eurovision on 10:33 - May 23 with 1069 views1885_SFC

The Eurovision Song Contest: A load of anti-English foreign wannabes, all belting it out for their native countries .......... in English.

Old School is Cool

Eurovision on 10:35 - May 23 with 1065 viewsSadoldgit

Eurovision on 00:34 - May 23 by Bison

LoL

My dad was a sailor

You were certainly not.

Must add.....

Harsh!
Eurovision on 10:53 - May 23 with 1048 viewsSadoldgit

Eurovision on 09:38 - May 23 by Ron11

Tell that to the French.

Yes it applies to them to.
Eurovision on 11:01 - May 23 with 1038 viewskingslandstand1

Eurovision on 10:33 - May 23 by 1885_SFC

The Eurovision Song Contest: A load of anti-English foreign wannabes, all belting it out for their native countries .......... in English.

What an absolute waste of a Saturday night
Eurovision on 11:25 - May 23 with 1015 viewsBison

Eurovision on 10:35 - May 23 by Sadoldgit

Harsh!

Sorry mate was a tad harsh. I apologise.

But we were getting near zero pwants even before we left the EU.

You would of thought the Greeks , Spanish and the rest of southern Europe might of given us a vote as they have relaxed their COVID rules so we can flock to their beaches and give them much needed Euro's. Can understand the french and germans not giving a fig as they have chucked Southern Europe underneath the proverbial bus.

COYS !

Eurovision on 11:47 - May 23 with 1001 viewsSadoldgit

Eurovision on 11:01 - May 23 by kingslandstand1

What an absolute waste of a Saturday night

I haven’t watched it for years but we decided to sit through it to the bitter end last night and it was a bit of a laugh, especially the 2 heavy metal bands. What was even funnier is that one of them won it! I used to have a friend who would host a Eurovision party every year and they would all dress up in costumes from previous years. I remember the years when the voting was overtly political and countries would go out of their way to vote against each other which was also made funnier by Wogan’s comments. It’s just a bit of bonkers TV, like Eurotrash.
Eurovision on 11:56 - May 23 with 992 viewsSadoldgit

Eurovision on 11:25 - May 23 by Bison

Sorry mate was a tad harsh. I apologise.

But we were getting near zero pwants even before we left the EU.

You would of thought the Greeks , Spanish and the rest of southern Europe might of given us a vote as they have relaxed their COVID rules so we can flock to their beaches and give them much needed Euro's. Can understand the french and germans not giving a fig as they have chucked Southern Europe underneath the proverbial bus.

COYS !

No worries Bison. I still love you! 😘
Eurovision on 12:01 - May 23 with 983 viewskingslandstand1

Eurovision on 11:47 - May 23 by Sadoldgit

I haven’t watched it for years but we decided to sit through it to the bitter end last night and it was a bit of a laugh, especially the 2 heavy metal bands. What was even funnier is that one of them won it! I used to have a friend who would host a Eurovision party every year and they would all dress up in costumes from previous years. I remember the years when the voting was overtly political and countries would go out of their way to vote against each other which was also made funnier by Wogan’s comments. It’s just a bit of bonkers TV, like Eurotrash.

At least with Eurotrash you'd see a few t1ts now and again
Eurovision on 12:18 - May 23 with 972 viewsSadoldgit

Eurovision on 12:01 - May 23 by kingslandstand1

Very true! There were a few fit women on last night but sadly fully clothed.
Eurovision on 13:06 - May 23 with 953 viewsBerber

The Greeks wouldn't understand standing on your own two feet and acting for the benefit of all if they were force fed it for a decade. So no surprise there. When they were finally held to account by the EU, the tax inspectors they sent to the islands to ensure compliance were demanding free accommodation along with receipts at inflated prices for many more days than they spent on the quarterly checks. In return, they gave sign off for dodgy record keeping. "No bribes involved M'lud."
Eurovision on 13:25 - May 23 with 943 viewsdwayne_dibley

Eurovision on 12:01 - May 23 by kingslandstand1

all sadly missing during lockdown

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024