Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! 18:35 - Jun 1 with 4945 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55147/ward-prowse-englan

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 14:43 - Jul 8 with 653 viewsgrumpy

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 11:22 - Jul 8 by saints__fan__73

Still seeing little progress under Southgate Grumpster??

Did the straight jacket fit?

Never been happier to be proven wrong.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 15:16 - Jul 8 with 616 viewshedgeend61

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 11:22 - Jul 8 by saints__fan__73

Still seeing little progress under Southgate Grumpster??

Did the straight jacket fit?

Grumpy did say he owed Southgate an apology and what a great performance it was on the England/Ukrane thread, so credit to him.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 15:21 - Jul 8 with 605 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 15:16 - Jul 8 by hedgeend61

Grumpy did say he owed Southgate an apology and what a great performance it was on the England/Ukrane thread, so credit to him.

Absolutely. He is the only person on here to admit he was wrong, after many slagged off Southgate, so full credit to him.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 17:33 - Jul 8 with 575 viewsSadoldgit

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 15:21 - Jul 8 by Saintsforeverj

Absolutely. He is the only person on here to admit he was wrong, after many slagged off Southgate, so full credit to him.

You back Johnson to the hilt no matter what he does but get shirty when people call out the England manager for some strange decisions? He has made some odd calls and there is no reason why he should not get criticism for them. He said himself, if he gets it wrong he is dead. As it is, we are in the final and he will probably get a knighthood, so fair play to him, but it doesn’t mean he hasn’t made mistakes and got away with them. Every successful manager makes mistakes at some point but they get forgotten because they win things. Places like this would not exist if we didn’t discuss the mistakes. I agree that slagging isn’t helpful but complaining about a manager with a number of exiting players playing cautious football is hardly the worst that can be levelled at someone.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 17:36 - Jul 8 with 565 viewsBison

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 17:33 - Jul 8 by Sadoldgit

You back Johnson to the hilt no matter what he does but get shirty when people call out the England manager for some strange decisions? He has made some odd calls and there is no reason why he should not get criticism for them. He said himself, if he gets it wrong he is dead. As it is, we are in the final and he will probably get a knighthood, so fair play to him, but it doesn’t mean he hasn’t made mistakes and got away with them. Every successful manager makes mistakes at some point but they get forgotten because they win things. Places like this would not exist if we didn’t discuss the mistakes. I agree that slagging isn’t helpful but complaining about a manager with a number of exiting players playing cautious football is hardly the worst that can be levelled at someone.

Oh shut up SoG's....

Its coming home !

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 18:03 - Jul 8 with 550 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 17:33 - Jul 8 by Sadoldgit

I am flattered that you continue to get so worked up by who I vote for, as you can't resist mentioning it, even in a football thread about the England football team reaching their first final in 50 years. Others can see your issue too by the looks of it.

I don't back anyone's decisions to the hilt. Southgate and politicians have both made mistakes as we all do, I just don't come on a forum, sit behind a keyboard and call anyone abusive names, like some on here! People were slagging off Southgate without waiting to see what results we got over a very short period. At least wait to see how far we got before saying he was picking the wrong players, too defensive and the rest.

Strange decisions arn't strange at all if they got through. They can't be the wrong players: England are in the final. Grumpy came on here and said yes he was wrong. An example to follow. Although I am flattered that you get so hot and bothered about me, posting very emotional responses, intervening in conversations I'm having with others, mentioning over and over again that I happen to like the PM. It's not a secret you know!
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 18:48]

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 19:54 - Jul 8 with 478 viewsSadoldgit

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 18:03 - Jul 8 by Saintsforeverj

I am flattered that you continue to get so worked up by who I vote for, as you can't resist mentioning it, even in a football thread about the England football team reaching their first final in 50 years. Others can see your issue too by the looks of it.

I don't back anyone's decisions to the hilt. Southgate and politicians have both made mistakes as we all do, I just don't come on a forum, sit behind a keyboard and call anyone abusive names, like some on here! People were slagging off Southgate without waiting to see what results we got over a very short period. At least wait to see how far we got before saying he was picking the wrong players, too defensive and the rest.

Strange decisions arn't strange at all if they got through. They can't be the wrong players: England are in the final. Grumpy came on here and said yes he was wrong. An example to follow. Although I am flattered that you get so hot and bothered about me, posting very emotional responses, intervening in conversations I'm having with others, mentioning over and over again that I happen to like the PM. It's not a secret you know!
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 18:48]

Strange decisions are strange decisions. It doesn’t matter if they work or not. I think we could have made the final if we had played attacking football from the start but as I said earlier, no one will give a stuff how we get to the final if we get there.
I agreed with you that the slagging was wrong. I don’t agree that he is beyond critisism, despite his success in getting an England team to a final. Win or lose in the next game, he deserves every accolade that will come his way and I hope it goes some way to make up for the weight of the missed penalty that he has been carrying around for years. I just hope at some point he decides that it it also possible to win football matches by playing attrative football 😉
Trust me, I am really not bothered about your feelings for the PM. I just find it odd that you struggle to accept that people who don’t share your feelings, for very good reason, often vocalise their frustrations, as have happened too with Southgate.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 20:28 - Jul 8 with 466 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 19:54 - Jul 8 by Sadoldgit

Strange decisions are strange decisions. It doesn’t matter if they work or not. I think we could have made the final if we had played attacking football from the start but as I said earlier, no one will give a stuff how we get to the final if we get there.
I agreed with you that the slagging was wrong. I don’t agree that he is beyond critisism, despite his success in getting an England team to a final. Win or lose in the next game, he deserves every accolade that will come his way and I hope it goes some way to make up for the weight of the missed penalty that he has been carrying around for years. I just hope at some point he decides that it it also possible to win football matches by playing attrative football 😉
Trust me, I am really not bothered about your feelings for the PM. I just find it odd that you struggle to accept that people who don’t share your feelings, for very good reason, often vocalise their frustrations, as have happened too with Southgate.

I don't struggle to accept people who don't share my feelings at all. I very much encourage free speech! I struggle to accept people calling the most successful England manager for 60 years (as it turned out), rubbish, useless, clueless and the rest, without at least seeing how far we got and when clearly he is not those things. I don't think that was very clever, which is why I didn't slag him off 2 weeks ago as I knew there are many ways to win a tournament and more sensible to see how far we got before forming a judgement.

As for politics, again I don't not accept it if people feel differently. But here is the difference, have you ever heard me call Starmer a c@ant, a clown, a git, a baffoon etc because I don't vote Labour? Whereas you do with Boris. In fact I have praised Starmer on a few occasions,. You might disagree with Boris, which is fine but I don't agree with you verbally abusing him in often angry outbursts, when clearly there are legitimate reasons why the majority of this country voted him in.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 23:21]

Login to get fewer ads

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 17:00 - Jul 9 with 347 viewsSadoldgit

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 20:28 - Jul 8 by Saintsforeverj

I don't struggle to accept people who don't share my feelings at all. I very much encourage free speech! I struggle to accept people calling the most successful England manager for 60 years (as it turned out), rubbish, useless, clueless and the rest, without at least seeing how far we got and when clearly he is not those things. I don't think that was very clever, which is why I didn't slag him off 2 weeks ago as I knew there are many ways to win a tournament and more sensible to see how far we got before forming a judgement.

As for politics, again I don't not accept it if people feel differently. But here is the difference, have you ever heard me call Starmer a c@ant, a clown, a git, a baffoon etc because I don't vote Labour? Whereas you do with Boris. In fact I have praised Starmer on a few occasions,. You might disagree with Boris, which is fine but I don't agree with you verbally abusing him in often angry outbursts, when clearly there are legitimate reasons why the majority of this country voted him in.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 23:21]

Boris gets called names for a very good reason. If you don’t know why just go and look at what people who have employed him or married him think of him. Look at what his chief adviser says about him. Lots of people voted for Trump too. It doesn’t mean he isn’t a poor excuse for a human being.
Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 13:54 - Jul 10 with 291 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ward Prowse England Omission Highlights Southgate's Losing of The Plot ! on 17:00 - Jul 9 by Sadoldgit

Boris gets called names for a very good reason. If you don’t know why just go and look at what people who have employed him or married him think of him. Look at what his chief adviser says about him. Lots of people voted for Trump too. It doesn’t mean he isn’t a poor excuse for a human being.

So you think it's acceptable to call people abusive names based on what ex wives and colleagues say? Have you seen what some of Corbyn's ex wives, Jews and colleagues have said about him? Yet you voted for him?

If it makes you and the other few on here, feel better to post abusive and angry expletives about one particular person, just because they are a "Tory", that you don't know personally, who won't ever see your posts, then well, what can I say. A respectful discussion of what policies you "disagree" with and why, might be better than calling Tories abusive names.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 22:48]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024