Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JWP Linked to Aston Villa 14:02 - Jun 6 with 10377 viewsgreen

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jun/06/aston-villa-set-to-make-move-fo
JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 12:42 - Jun 23 with 1739 viewsI_would

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 23:46 - Jun 22 by Bicester_North

Reported me eh, Saints hating troll. Your relentless anti JWP posting has upset me greatly seeing as this is a Saints supporter forum.

Your relentless trolling of JWP who is known by many Saints fans to be a good man, is unnecessary and if he read your obsessive, unpleasant posts about him could cause upset.

I have never said I don't like Ward or that he is a bad person far from it, I just don't rate him as a player and am sick of his pinball back passing and jogging about without marking anyone. If you are so fond of censorship perhaps you ought to try moving to China.

By the way don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do or say or accuse me of not being a Saints supporter or anything else please, and especially don't post replies to my posts with childish nasty comments or filthy language otherwise you will be reported immediately each and every time.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 12:46 - Jun 23 with 1736 viewsdwayne_dibley

spelling and grammar should also be correct please

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 22:47 - Jun 23 with 1622 viewsBicester_North

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 12:42 - Jun 23 by I_would

I have never said I don't like Ward or that he is a bad person far from it, I just don't rate him as a player and am sick of his pinball back passing and jogging about without marking anyone. If you are so fond of censorship perhaps you ought to try moving to China.

By the way don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do or say or accuse me of not being a Saints supporter or anything else please, and especially don't post replies to my posts with childish nasty comments or filthy language otherwise you will be reported immediately each and every time.

Fine with me Boggs, report away big man. You wouldn’t get away with your non stop anti Saints and JWP bilge in a pub without being ridiculed.

You only come on here to slag the club, manager or Ward-Prowse (one of our most important players) off, and nowhere to be seen after a win. Acting all hurt when you get grief is laughable.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 22:48]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 07:17 - Jun 24 with 1553 viewscocklebreath

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 22:47 - Jun 23 by Bicester_North

Fine with me Boggs, report away big man. You wouldn’t get away with your non stop anti Saints and JWP bilge in a pub without being ridiculed.

You only come on here to slag the club, manager or Ward-Prowse (one of our most important players) off, and nowhere to be seen after a win. Acting all hurt when you get grief is laughable.

And after your latest bite he’s lying in his bed using tweezers to knock one out. Ignore the little cooont

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 11:55 - Jun 24 with 1453 viewsI_would

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 22:47 - Jun 23 by Bicester_North

Yawn.......

Use the ignore button Del. No need to get banned again Pal.

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 09:19 - Jun 25 with 1349 viewsSaintNick

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 19:56 - Jun 6 by clunk76

Getting money out of China is t as difficult as you think. A man of Gao’s business nounce can and has (where did the Lander “sponsor” money go?)....
The real worry which no one seems to have clocked into yet is when he’s flogged the family jewels and we get relegated- what happens if he does a runner with the Parachute payment? Then we would truly be in the do do...

Getting money out of China isn't the problem per se, it is where you would spend it and the government there is discouraging investment in sport in the west at present, Wolves have the same problems at the moment.

Gao has business nous that is for sure, but he has to be careful, look at what is happening in Hong Kong this week.

The real question is you cant sell something if no one wants to buy, Gao will take a low offer, but if you slash prices then you get all sorts of chancers trying to buy it.

I keep saying this,, but Gao has done us no wrong, as of yet he hasn't sold the family jewels and to be blunt if he was going to do so he would have taken money out before now.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 09:32 - Jun 25 with 1338 viewsButty101

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 09:19 - Jun 25 by SaintNick

Getting money out of China isn't the problem per se, it is where you would spend it and the government there is discouraging investment in sport in the west at present, Wolves have the same problems at the moment.

Gao has business nous that is for sure, but he has to be careful, look at what is happening in Hong Kong this week.

The real question is you cant sell something if no one wants to buy, Gao will take a low offer, but if you slash prices then you get all sorts of chancers trying to buy it.

I keep saying this,, but Gao has done us no wrong, as of yet he hasn't sold the family jewels and to be blunt if he was going to do so he would have taken money out before now.

"I keep saying this,, but Gao has done us no wrong, as of yet he hasn't sold the family jewels and to be blunt if he was going to do so he would have taken money out before now."

You keep peddling this line, but its not true.

If we sold JWP this summer for 40mill, and Gao decided to take the money out of the club. The team would almost certainly get relegated and his asset that he bought for 200mill might be worth 10mill if hes lucky. So it makes no sense for him to take money out of a club that is down to barebones in terms of quality.

BTW under his watch our debt has spiraled. Some of that is down to covid, but the season before we made a heavy loss.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 11:10 - Jun 25 with 1315 viewshedgeend61

Jack Grealish off to City for 100m.
Login to get fewer ads

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 13:27 - Jun 25 with 1260 viewsBerber

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 12:46 - Jun 23 by dwayne_dibley

spelling and grammar should also be correct please

Private Eye don't call them The Grauniad for nothing.
JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 13:48 - Jun 25 with 1233 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 14:09 - Jun 6 by dwayne_dibley

why?

Because if he wants to play anymore games with England, and be able to get in a tournament squad, he needs to go to a bigger club. He could link up with Grealish at Villa and get a working relationship - rather than just being a free kick expert.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 14:29 - Jun 25 with 1209 viewsTripleNiemi

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 13:48 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Because if he wants to play anymore games with England, and be able to get in a tournament squad, he needs to go to a bigger club. He could link up with Grealish at Villa and get a working relationship - rather than just being a free kick expert.

Hello pal, long time no see....you been tarting up the ol' girl? Heard she's having a major revamp.....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 15:02 - Jun 25 with 1188 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 14:29 - Jun 25 by TripleNiemi

Hello pal, long time no see....you been tarting up the ol' girl? Heard she's having a major revamp.....

As ever, it will take forever, if it ever happens.

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 15:04 - Jun 25 with 1192 viewsBicester_North

Not this old rubbish

England regulars (say 10 or more caps) while at Saints since 1960
Shilton
Wright
Watson
Keegan
Channon
Bridge
Paine

Portsmouth- James, maybe Johnson. Any more?

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 15:08 - Jun 25 with 1183 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 15:04 - Jun 25 by Bicester_North

Not this old rubbish

England regulars (say 10 or more caps) while at Saints since 1960
Shilton
Wright
Watson
Keegan
Channon
Bridge
Paine

Portsmouth- James, maybe Johnson. Any more?

Living in the past I see

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 15:21 - Jun 25 with 1177 viewshedgeend61

He'll have to go to Man City to link up with Jack.

Villa are a bigger club, but pretty much a one man team, they'll struggle when he goes like they did during the months he was out injured.
Tbh, Jack's far too good to stay at Villa.
JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 15:57 - Jun 25 with 1138 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 15:21 - Jun 25 by hedgeend61

He'll have to go to Man City to link up with Jack.

Villa are a bigger club, but pretty much a one man team, they'll struggle when he goes like they did during the months he was out injured.
Tbh, Jack's far too good to stay at Villa.

Great for England if he goes to MC

Villa can rebuild their whole team with the money, and have a better team. Maybe WP will be part of that process. I would personally go with younger players to rebuild Villa.

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 16:32 - Jun 25 with 1115 viewsSadoldgit

I don’t think that is the case. If Ings hadn’t been injured and had kept up his form he would have been in the squad. JWP made the England team playing for us, it was just a case of Southgate deciding to pick others ahead of him for reasons only he knows. Midfield is the engine room of any team so why take 4 right backs, especially when one of your midfield picks has hardly kicked a ball for six months. A lot of neutrals were surprised to see him omitted from the final squad just as they are surprised at other decisions Southgate makes. I really don’t think it has anything to do with playing for a big team, it’s more to do with Southgate’s odd decision making process.
JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 16:37 - Jun 25 with 1113 viewsBicester_North

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 15:08 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Living in the past I see

We’ll add Bertrand then

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 17:03 - Jun 25 with 1099 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 16:37 - Jun 25 by Bicester_North

We’ll add Bertrand then

I think if we are being honest, your days as a club of nicking all the best talent from the south of England unchallenged is over. Other local clubs and bigger clubs have walked onto that patch, and have stolen your modus operandi, meaning the young England talent will generally be going elsewhere.

Soton will need to re-invent themself to reclaim their former position, and it doesn't look like happening with your present structure.

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 17:05 - Jun 25 with 1098 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 16:32 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

I don’t think that is the case. If Ings hadn’t been injured and had kept up his form he would have been in the squad. JWP made the England team playing for us, it was just a case of Southgate deciding to pick others ahead of him for reasons only he knows. Midfield is the engine room of any team so why take 4 right backs, especially when one of your midfield picks has hardly kicked a ball for six months. A lot of neutrals were surprised to see him omitted from the final squad just as they are surprised at other decisions Southgate makes. I really don’t think it has anything to do with playing for a big team, it’s more to do with Southgate’s odd decision making process.

Maybe the other midfielders are just better players, and quicker.

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 19:41 - Jun 25 with 1064 viewsTripleNiemi

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 15:02 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

As ever, it will take forever, if it ever happens.

Whilst others will no doubt take the urine, the old girl has character. I really do miss the Dell and days when fans were not glued like mongs to their mobiles.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 20:37 - Jun 25 with 1035 viewsWaylander

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 15:57 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Great for England if he goes to MC

Villa can rebuild their whole team with the money, and have a better team. Maybe WP will be part of that process. I would personally go with younger players to rebuild Villa.

just like we did with the Van Dyck money
JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 09:24 - Jun 26 with 947 viewsMessysaints

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 17:05 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Maybe the other midfielders are just better players, and quicker.

JWP is apparently the 4th best CM in the EPL. Mount, Maddison make the attacking mid list, no space for any other central midfielder that plays for England. no English DM made the list, so no Phillips or Rice.

https://www.squawka.com/en/premier-league-best-midfielders-2020-21/
JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 12:17 - Jun 26 with 905 viewsI_would

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 09:24 - Jun 26 by Messysaints

JWP is apparently the 4th best CM in the EPL. Mount, Maddison make the attacking mid list, no space for any other central midfielder that plays for England. no English DM made the list, so no Phillips or Rice.

https://www.squawka.com/en/premier-league-best-midfielders-2020-21/

Written by Muhammad Butt from Squawka. Must be true.

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 12:25 - Jun 26 with 898 viewsdwayne_dibley

JWP Linked to Aston Villa on 19:41 - Jun 25 by TripleNiemi

Whilst others will no doubt take the urine, the old girl has character. I really do miss the Dell and days when fans were not glued like mongs to their mobiles.

you needed a forklift for a mobile phone during the Dell era

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024