Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hasenhuttl 08:31 - Jun 10 with 12258 viewsMattFinish

For years we've been needing a manager who sees Saints as a long term project. We finally have one in Ralph and there's people on here who want him out because we had a poor second half of the season.
What exactly do these people expect the manager to do with this squad and investment.
With an investment record only slightly better than Norwich, somehow Ralph got us to top of the league, for a time in the top 6 and a semi final.
Our bench and first team was regularly filled with inexperienced youth team players and we had no back up for crucial positions.
Yet we still competed and finished 2 points behind 12th place. There were few games where we lost and played badly. A lot of defeats could have been victories if we'd taken our chances.
Yet some people on here think a cup semi final, occupying top spot for the first time in 32 years and mid table finish wasn't good enough with this squad. Unbelievable.
Ralph needs the backing of the owner and the supporters and maybe he can build something we all want.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 8:32]
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 13:18 - Jun 18 with 1529 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 09:17 - Jun 18 by Butty101

I thought you couldnt provide any evidence. hence yet more diversion tactics.

Where is the evidence that most saints fans want Ralph to stay. Looking on this site i would say its a 50/50 split.

From the polls I have seen and from the posts I have read the majority seem in favour of giving him longer. The club are behind him which is apparent from the comments from Semmens. You want to believe that the only reason he is still here is down to finances but you can’t produce any evidence to support that claim. Neither of us can provide any hard evidence but the fact remains that he remains in a job in an area where managerial jobs at every club hang in the balance most of the time and it is easier to replace a manager than a large part of the team. If the club thought he was as bad as you claim he is, why on Earth would he still be here?
By the way, you haven’t replied to my question about Corby.
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 13:22 - Jun 18 with 1505 viewsButty101

Share the links to the polls then, that's a good starting point.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 16:29 - Jun 18 with 1450 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 13:22 - Jun 18 by Butty101

Share the links to the polls then, that's a good starting point.

I’ll do that when you provide me with evidence that the club won’t sack him because they can’t afford to. (Here is a helpful hint for you. There is a poll on here 😉)
So, what’s all this about Corby?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 16:53]
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 18:33 - Jun 18 with 1410 viewsButty101

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 16:29 - Jun 18 by Sadoldgit

I’ll do that when you provide me with evidence that the club won’t sack him because they can’t afford to. (Here is a helpful hint for you. There is a poll on here 😉)
So, what’s all this about Corby?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 16:53]

Yeah you said polls as in multiple

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 18:59 - Jun 18 with 1403 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 18:33 - Jun 18 by Butty101

Yeah you said polls as in multiple

There are others. If you are bothered, go and find them. Do you need more than one? Surely that proves the point?
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 19:05 - Jun 18 with 1401 viewsMattFinish

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 13:12 - Jun 18 by Butty101

You might want to double check that, then come back and hold your hand to admit your mistake old man.

https://www.skysports.com/football/aston-villa-vs-liverpool/428868

That's where Villa put 7 past Liverpool. If you want to split hairs SoG said it was at Anfield rather than Villa Park but it doesn't change his point
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 19:21 - Jun 18 with 1386 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 19:05 - Jun 18 by MattFinish

https://www.skysports.com/football/aston-villa-vs-liverpool/428868

That's where Villa put 7 past Liverpool. If you want to split hairs SoG said it was at Anfield rather than Villa Park but it doesn't change his point

My mistake Matt but yes, 7 goals is 7 goals.
He still hasn’t provided any evidence that the club won’t sack Ralph because they can’t afford to.
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 21:48 - Jun 18 with 1354 viewsButty101

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 19:21 - Jun 18 by Sadoldgit

My mistake Matt but yes, 7 goals is 7 goals.
He still hasn’t provided any evidence that the club won’t sack Ralph because they can’t afford to.

Once you post proof that we have loads of money which was asked for first, I will post my link. Surely you were not making it up??

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 18:56 - Jun 19 with 1285 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 21:48 - Jun 18 by Butty101

Once you post proof that we have loads of money which was asked for first, I will post my link. Surely you were not making it up??

I never said we had loads of money. I said if we wanted to sack Ralph Hasenhuttl we would find the money. Just as we will find the money for a left back. It really isn’t a hard thing to grasp.
So when are you going to explain your Corby remark?
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 19:56 - Jun 19 with 1242 viewsButty101

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 18:56 - Jun 19 by Sadoldgit

I never said we had loads of money. I said if we wanted to sack Ralph Hasenhuttl we would find the money. Just as we will find the money for a left back. It really isn’t a hard thing to grasp.

You said we had money to buy players without selling - I noticed you didn’t managed to back that up.

Google how much Ralph is paid (it’s widely reported)multiply it by the remaining 3 years and you will realise Saints can’t afford to sack him.

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 20:48 - Jun 19 with 1235 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 19:56 - Jun 19 by Butty101

You said we had money to buy players without selling - I noticed you didn’t managed to back that up.

Google how much Ralph is paid (it’s widely reported)multiply it by the remaining 3 years and you will realise Saints can’t afford to sack him.

We are buying a left back. Do you think that whatever coinage we get for Hoedt will cover that?
Have they stopped giving us money for tv rights?
As for the pay off, do you honesty believe that there are no agreements between both parties about a severance package? You have made a huge assumption and are peddling it as fact. Your fag packet calculations do not prove that the club are not sacking RH because they can’t afford to.
So, Corby? What’s that all about then?
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 21:00 - Jun 19 with 1217 viewsButty101

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 20:48 - Jun 19 by Sadoldgit

We are buying a left back. Do you think that whatever coinage we get for Hoedt will cover that?
Have they stopped giving us money for tv rights?
As for the pay off, do you honesty believe that there are no agreements between both parties about a severance package? You have made a huge assumption and are peddling it as fact. Your fag packet calculations do not prove that the club are not sacking RH because they can’t afford to.
So, Corby? What’s that all about then?

Ahhh back tracking again and still no link. It’s almost like you made it up....

You said we didn’t need to sell to buy, now you are back tracking.

Where did I say it was a fact? If Ralph was getting paid 6 mill a year as reported and has 3 years to go it’s going to be a hefty payout, I guess more than we are spending on a left back.

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 00:29 - Jun 20 with 1184 viewsMattFinish

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 18:56 - Jun 19 by Sadoldgit

It's okay SoG, he struggles with detail
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 10:03 - Jun 20 with 1076 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 21:00 - Jun 19 by Butty101

Ahhh back tracking again and still no link. It’s almost like you made it up....

You said we didn’t need to sell to buy, now you are back tracking.

Where did I say it was a fact? If Ralph was getting paid 6 mill a year as reported and has 3 years to go it’s going to be a hefty payout, I guess more than we are spending on a left back.

I’m not back tracking at all you odd person. You seem intent on having an argument? We are buying a left back and we have sold Hoedt for nothing. How is that back tracking? You say categorically that we are not sacking Hasenhuttl because we can’t afford to yet you offer absolutely no proof. Surely if he is that bad a manager we can’t afford to keep him as the £6m you keep quoting is a lot cheaper than relegation. We might not be minted but we find cash when we need to (a bit like the Tory government). We have never, ever kept a manager when we have wanted him out because of money, why on Earth would we start now? You have decided that there is only one reason why we wouldn’t sack him, without a shred of evidence.
As for the Corby thing which you seem to be avoiding like the plague, I assume that you meant that I love Corbyn? Not sure what that has to do with anything here but I have said on more than one occasion that I have voted for Labour twice in my life so I’m not sure who you come to the conclusion that I “love” him? Just because I think that our current PM is a clueless buffoon and yes, would “love” to see him kicked out of office, it doesn’t mean that I “love” an alternative. In fact I think that Starmer would make a better PM than either of them put together so you can use that against me if you like.
You can carry on with this pointless discussion if you like, but at least come back with some actual evidence to support your claim.
Did you find the fans poll where RH had 63% support by the way?
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 13:11 - Jun 20 with 1014 viewsI_would

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 10:03 - Jun 20 by Sadoldgit

I’m not back tracking at all you odd person. You seem intent on having an argument? We are buying a left back and we have sold Hoedt for nothing. How is that back tracking? You say categorically that we are not sacking Hasenhuttl because we can’t afford to yet you offer absolutely no proof. Surely if he is that bad a manager we can’t afford to keep him as the £6m you keep quoting is a lot cheaper than relegation. We might not be minted but we find cash when we need to (a bit like the Tory government). We have never, ever kept a manager when we have wanted him out because of money, why on Earth would we start now? You have decided that there is only one reason why we wouldn’t sack him, without a shred of evidence.
As for the Corby thing which you seem to be avoiding like the plague, I assume that you meant that I love Corbyn? Not sure what that has to do with anything here but I have said on more than one occasion that I have voted for Labour twice in my life so I’m not sure who you come to the conclusion that I “love” him? Just because I think that our current PM is a clueless buffoon and yes, would “love” to see him kicked out of office, it doesn’t mean that I “love” an alternative. In fact I think that Starmer would make a better PM than either of them put together so you can use that against me if you like.
You can carry on with this pointless discussion if you like, but at least come back with some actual evidence to support your claim.

"Did you find the fans poll where RH had 63% support by the way?"

Easily explained by a case of collective hysteria as with Ward.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 13:29 - Jun 20 with 1001 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 13:11 - Jun 20 by I_would

"Did you find the fans poll where RH had 63% support by the way?"

Easily explained by a case of collective hysteria as with Ward.

Or maybe just people who know their football rather than follow odd agendas?
I didn’t have to find it. It is right here.
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 14:05 - Jun 20 with 975 viewsButty101

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 10:03 - Jun 20 by Sadoldgit

Calm down old boy, I don’t want your blood pressure rising as you keep taking a bit of a battering.

It does seem you are getting more and more confused, must be an age thing. I suggest you read my original post to remember what you are arguing about.

As for saints never sacking a manager because they can’t afford it, how an earth do you know that. More and more BS on your part. No way can you substantiate such a statement.

How do you know Hoedt has moved on a free? Fee hasn’t been reported. Anyway I notice you still haven’t managed to post any proof that we have funds to buy players without selling. Something we haven’t been able to do in the last 3 years without selling first. Let me know when you find the link old boy.

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 15:00 - Jun 20 with 951 viewsI_would

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 13:29 - Jun 20 by Sadoldgit

Or maybe just people who know their football rather than follow odd agendas?
I didn’t have to find it. It is right here.

You are confused SOG, I was answering your question.

Why do loads of people rate Ralph? Why do loads of people rate Ward. Answer: they are all wrong! (my opinion of course).

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 18:29 - Jun 20 with 887 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 15:00 - Jun 20 by I_would

You are confused SOG, I was answering your question.

Why do loads of people rate Ralph? Why do loads of people rate Ward. Answer: they are all wrong! (my opinion of course).

You don’t like the clubs manager. You don’t like the clubs captain and player of the year. Perhaps you are supporting the wrong club?
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 19:19 - Jun 20 with 864 viewsbarry_sanchez

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 18:29 - Jun 20 by Sadoldgit

You don’t like the clubs manager. You don’t like the clubs captain and player of the year. Perhaps you are supporting the wrong club?

Why is he supporting the wrong club as he doesn't agree with your opinion, you're sounding a tad fascist there and intolerant.
There's no facts just opinions concerning this, and for the record I like the manager and have warmed to Ward-Prowse.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 19:25 - Jun 20 with 859 views1885_SFC

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 18:29 - Jun 20 by Sadoldgit

He's a skate and just bitter that it's another long season ahead in League 1 for the pikey lucky heather sellers.

Old School is Cool

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 08:07 - Jun 21 with 763 viewsMattFinish

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 21:48 - Jun 18 by Butty101

How old are you? 14?
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 12:24 - Jun 21 with 693 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 19:19 - Jun 20 by barry_sanchez

Why is he supporting the wrong club as he doesn't agree with your opinion, you're sounding a tad fascist there and intolerant.
There's no facts just opinions concerning this, and for the record I like the manager and have warmed to Ward-Prowse.

It’s got absolutely nothing to do with whether he supports my opinion or not, he just doesn’t seem to care about the club in any shape or form and only seems to look to criticise and look for negatives all the time. A bit like you on Sotonians to be honest. If you can’t find any positives in something, isn’t it better to look elsewhere? Why spend your life courting depression when you have many other choices?
Ralph Hasenhuttl on 12:46 - Jun 21 with 675 viewsButty101

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 08:07 - Jun 21 by MattFinish

How old are you? 14?

Why are you interested in my age? You trying to find someone to groom?

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 12:52 - Jun 21 with 668 viewsI_would

Ralph Hasenhuttl on 19:25 - Jun 20 by 1885_SFC

He's a skate and just bitter that it's another long season ahead in League 1 for the pikey lucky heather sellers.

Yawn.......................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024