Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raheem Sterling 23:27 - Jul 7 with 2768 viewssolent_toffee

Best player of the tournament for me so far. He’a been top drawer in every game. Fair do’s to him.
Raheem Sterling on 20:24 - Jul 9 with 604 viewscocklebreath

Walker has to be top 5, he’s been excellent

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Raheem Sterling on 23:03 - Jul 9 with 565 viewsRon11

Raheem Sterling on 13:53 - Jul 9 by Sadoldgit

My top 5 are Sterling, Shaw, Maguire, Saka and Phillips but everyone has played their part in getting us to the final. Whilst I have been disappointed with some of the team selections I have to give credit to Southgate and his back room staff for getting such a fabulous team spirit together from such a disparate bunch of players. We have heard about the divisions in the dressing room before from United, Liverpool and Chelsea players but there is none of that now and it’s great to see everyone pulling together. It doesn’t seem to matter who he picks, they just go out there and get on with their jobs. When you look at some of the quality in the teams who have gone out, it just goes to show what you can achieve with unity and organisation.

How can you not include Pickford in that list? He's only conceded one goal ....
Raheem Sterling on 23:13 - Jul 9 with 552 viewsBison

Raheem Sterling on 23:03 - Jul 9 by Ron11

Good point Ron but I would say hes been super protected in 6 games hes HAD to make a few saves, hes not outstanding because he has not needed to be.

There for sure are 5 better players than him but thats only because they have been so good. Its amazing that our goalie is just a bit player...... Eh Ron.....

Its coming home

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Raheem Sterling on 09:19 - Jul 10 with 502 viewsSadoldgit

As Bison said he hasn’t had a lot to do so far thanks to the defensive cover. Also he started off solid enough but his kicking has been very poor in the last 2 matches and he has started to look like the erratic Pickford of old. No one has played badly but there are players who have performed better.
Raheem Sterling on 09:50 - Jul 10 with 491 viewskentsouthampton

Because he's looked dodgier than a time share salesman.
Raheem Sterling on 17:44 - Jul 10 with 448 viewsBlue

Raheem Sterling on 10:25 - Jul 9 by Sadoldgit

Durham and Gough were talking about Sterling on TalkSport yesterday saying that if his finishing and final ball were better he would be right up there with Ronaldo and Messi. Sadly for him he is a bit Redmondesque in those departments. He has had a terrific tournament though and it will be interesting to see where he goes if Pep still decides to offload him.

He'll be signing a new deal in the next few weeks.

I'm surprised, and delighted he's had such a good tournament, after a lacklustre (by his standards) domestic campaign.

It's fantastic to see the togetherness in this squad, first time for a long, long time it's been like that.

Funnily enough, it's coincided with the squad not being dominated by united and liverpool players, coincidence? I think not.

Still stood in the Kippax

Raheem Sterling on 18:14 - Jul 10 with 436 views1teeminants

Raheem Sterling on 09:19 - Jul 10 by Sadoldgit

As Bison said he hasn’t had a lot to do so far thanks to the defensive cover. Also he started off solid enough but his kicking has been very poor in the last 2 matches and he has started to look like the erratic Pickford of old. No one has played badly but there are players who have performed better.

I think you must be watching a different tournament. The whole defence has been excellent including Pickford who has made some fantastic saves. Let’s keep it real .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Raheem Sterling on 18:16 - Jul 10 with 431 views1teeminants

Raheem Sterling on 09:50 - Jul 10 by kentsouthampton

Because he's looked dodgier than a time share salesman.

Last game maybe , other games excellent

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024