Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm 14:02 - Jul 23 with 12424 viewsboromat

Great idea and brilliant that it'll be streamed again. Not sure it'll be as eventful as the last one though

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 00:23 - Aug 5 with 2800 viewsSandyman

A very enjoyable forum last night on so many levels.

It is beyond doubt that the board, shareholders (edit) Supporters Trust and fans are absolutely 100% united for the future of the club. An Essex based boil and it's acolytes needs to be lanced but it will be if the EFL has any credibility. If the EFL can't do that, they are dead in the water and lower league football is finished.

Great to have the craic and conversation with fellow supporters who are all absolutely united AGAINST Andrew Curran, Darrell Rose & Alexander Jarvis and whoever shared shareholders personal details .... we know who did it, and he will pay the price.

This club is NOT being sold to sharks, those who offered their shares will get nothing. Custodians my a***.

1600 season tickets sold in an existential crisis and 650 tickets sold in 45 minutes for our first away game speaks volumes about our fanbase. Not massive but loyal to the core and nobody but nobody is getting hold of our club unless they can prove their worth. Andrew Curran and co can't.

UP THE DALE
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 1:32]
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 08:36 - Aug 5 with 2469 viewsNafelad

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:36 - Aug 4 by D_Alien

Just finished watching, and that's absolutely right

The main sources of humour came about through pointed questions about how RS intended to set the team up this season and what changes he'd be making

I hope she and her partner were offended, they deserve it for the shite football he put us through and the manner of his leaving

How different things might have been if fans had been in the ground at matches.

Topcat

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 09:22 - Aug 5 with 2368 viewsoddjob007

She’s locked her account which means that unless you follow her you can’t see her posts.

Sure we’ll have some followers on this forum who will share any more vitriol she comes out with!
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 11:18 - Aug 5 with 2205 viewsdingdangblue

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:32 - Aug 4 by oddjob007

She wants a word with herself.

Stockdale came across very professional the way he dealt with the Riley q. I don’t recall any laughing on the table, and if there was, it was from the audience.

No doubt BBMs agent will be requesting a zoom call tomorrow for the distress caused for the “bullying”

You can’t have your cake and eat it love, maybe it’s time to move on from RAFC?

Gauge and Pockney both laugh when the question is asked - then hand the mike over to Stockdale. Not quite sure why BBM's missus is watching a Rochdale forum now her partner is at City. Surely it has worked out well for both parties.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 11:35 - Aug 5 with 2160 viewsDaleiLama

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 11:18 - Aug 5 by dingdangblue

Gauge and Pockney both laugh when the question is asked - then hand the mike over to Stockdale. Not quite sure why BBM's missus is watching a Rochdale forum now her partner is at City. Surely it has worked out well for both parties.

She was perhaps hoping he'd be missed. She's wrong on so many counts

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 15:20 - Aug 5 with 1957 viewsNewbury_Dale

It was interesting/bizarre to see David Bottomley's girlfriend in attendance. Assuming they are still an item.
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 15:27 - Aug 5 with 1912 views49thseason

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 08:36 - Aug 5 by Nafelad

How different things might have been if fans had been in the ground at matches.

Indeed , we might still be in L1 but equally we would probably have the snakes in the building. On balance I think I prefer L2 and a new start with no snakes.
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 15:41 - Aug 5 with 1853 viewsnordenblue

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 15:20 - Aug 5 by Newbury_Dale

It was interesting/bizarre to see David Bottomley's girlfriend in attendance. Assuming they are still an item.

I thought similar when the camera moved across that way, she just seemed glued to Hicks side anytime I've seen her though, she must now feel awkward still working at the club surely?
Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 17:17 - Aug 5 with 1668 viewsBrierls

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 15:41 - Aug 5 by nordenblue

I thought similar when the camera moved across that way, she just seemed glued to Hicks side anytime I've seen her though, she must now feel awkward still working at the club surely?

She worked for and supported Dale long before Bottomley arrived on the scene, and continues to do so after Bottomley was removed from the scene!

It's unfair to call her out for having terrible taste in men/being duped like many others. As far as I'm aware (and I could be wrong), they are not together anymore. Not that it should matter.

Please, let's stay classy leave her out of this sorry affair.
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 17:00 - Aug 19 with 1281 viewsBluebottle

Its a while ago now, so sorry for the delay in posting.
At the forum I asked a question about the performance of the current lottery compared to the agent run Goldbond, and made comments as to why those responsible for the change had not utilised the grest deal of contact information and relationship held by agents with their customers.
Part of the somewhat sketchy reply I received was a statement left me confused.
I was told by the Board member answering that the move away from Goldbond and agents was largely down to covid and the rules regarding personal contact.
In hindsight this has left me puzzled as I thought the Goldbond agents had had the news they were no longer required well in advance of covid even being heard of.
I could have of course misunderstood, or misheard the reply.
Anybody have any thoughts?
I would hope we werent being mislead by anybody
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 17:26 - Aug 19 with 1163 viewsD_Alien

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 17:00 - Aug 19 by Bluebottle

At the forum I asked a question about the performance of the current lottery compared to the agent run Goldbond, and made comments as to why those responsible for the change had not utilised the grest deal of contact information and relationship held by agents with their customers.
I was told by the Board member answering that the move away from Goldbond and agents was largely down to covid and the rules regarding personal contact.
In hindsight this has left me puzzled as I thought the Goldbond agents had had the news they were no longer required well in advance of covid even being heard of.

You can always check what was said:

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 17:53 - Aug 19 with 1088 viewsChaffRAFC

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 17:00 - Aug 19 by Bluebottle

Goldbond agents, of which I was one, were told in meetings with the former CEO, that the Goldbond was being rebranded as the Dale Lotto. This was officially launched in March 2019.

This rebranding would see many changes because the Goldbond as it was, was basically running illegally with regards backpay and as part of trying to get it sorted, Total Gaming Solutions were brought in to run it and the Dale Lotto replaced the Golbdond. Us agents were then given the task to get as many people as possible onto direct debits and this raised the big issues of the use of agents. We were told that we would in no way be gotten rid of and the vast majority didn't move over to Direct Debit anyway. Of the 60 ish members on my round, only 2 opted for it for example.

It was felt by many at the time, myself included that this was the first step into being able to get rid of us as agents but we were assured this wasn't the case and then the pandemic hit and it happened. It was absolutely no surprise.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024