Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm 14:02 - Jul 23 with 12423 viewsboromat

Great idea and brilliant that it'll be streamed again. Not sure it'll be as eventful as the last one though

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:39 - Aug 4 with 2730 viewstony_roch975

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:29 - Aug 4 by IOMDale

I wonder how - if he was made aware - Dan Altman would react to the board being described as ā€˜nancy boysā€™. As TomRAFC pointed out on another thread, Dan is scaling back SmarterScoutā€™s social media presence as heā€™s concentrating on the fight against all forms of discrimination, notably LGBTQ+.

I donā€™t have any social media but for those on LinkedIn, it may be worth contacting him and asking him whether these are the sorts of people heā€™d be willing to engage with?

posted your ? on his LinkedIn page

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:39 - Aug 4 with 2730 viewsfunkkk

Canā€™t help but feel Frances was being somewhat disingenuous when it came to the reasons for stopping goldbond Ć°ÅøĀ¤Ā·Ć°ÅøĀĀ»Ć¢ā‚¬ĀĆ¢ā„¢ā€šĆÆĀøĀ
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:40 - Aug 4 with 2730 viewsTVOS1907

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:33 - Aug 4 by leedsdale

I missed the first 15 minutes or so where I assume Stockdale was asked about recruitment - what did he say?

He also said something along the lines of a striker we were hoping to bring in tested positive for Covid, so that's been delayed.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:42 - Aug 4 with 2687 viewsIOMDale

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:39 - Aug 4 by tony_roch975

posted your ? on his LinkedIn page

Cheers Tony. I know some people said theyā€™ve messaged him previously on there and heā€™s not read the correspondence but if he gets enough message notifications, heā€™s surely going to have a read.

UTDNFS

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:45 - Aug 4 with 2667 viewsrhf

A good forum tonight, a no nonsense and straight manager who certainly has a plan and a board who are well organised, and definitely a sense of togetherness throughout, it would be a travesty if this was derailed by outsiders. If we can retain this current structure Iā€™m sure we will see the benefits on and off the pitch, may take time but as it stands we look like we have a good base to take us forward.
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:52 - Aug 4 with 2607 viewsD_Alien

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:33 - Aug 4 by leedsdale

I missed the first 15 minutes or so where I assume Stockdale was asked about recruitment - what did he say?

I've missed a fair chunk too, will watch the full video but the feedback sounds very positive

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:17 - Aug 4 with 2456 viewsleedsdale

An amusing take from BBMs other half

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:21 - Aug 4 with 2429 viewsIOMDale

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:17 - Aug 4 by leedsdale

Sheā€™s blocked every single person whoā€™s come back to her being completely reasonable.

Very amusing. She should think before she posts. For a change.

UTDNFS

Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:22 - Aug 4 with 2419 views442Dale

After tonightā€™s forum, would it be a fair statement that many fans would already be at the stage where they wouldnā€™t attend games if the club was taken over by those discussed?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:26 - Aug 4 with 2382 viewsIOMDale

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:22 - Aug 4 by 442Dale

After tonightā€™s forum, would it be a fair statement that many fans would already be at the stage where they wouldnā€™t attend games if the club was taken over by those discussed?

Yes. If Curran and Rose completed a takeover, Iā€™d have nowt to do with the club until they were gone. Primarily because they sound like complete scum but also to hit them in the pocket. As RAFCBLUE says, no supporters, no income.

Biggie Smalls was lying when he claimed moā€™ money, moā€™ problems.

UTDNFS

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:40 - Aug 4 with 2285 viewsboromat

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:26 - Aug 4 by IOMDale

Yes. If Curran and Rose completed a takeover, Iā€™d have nowt to do with the club until they were gone. Primarily because they sound like complete scum but also to hit them in the pocket. As RAFCBLUE says, no supporters, no income.

Biggie Smalls was lying when he claimed moā€™ money, moā€™ problems.

I think the drastic approach would be our best option if they did take control. Really hope it doesn't come to that.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:43 - Aug 4 with 2257 viewsDaleiLama

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:21 - Aug 4 by IOMDale

Sheā€™s blocked every single person whoā€™s come back to her being completely reasonable.

Very amusing. She should think before she posts. For a change.

I think we were treated to seeing a lot of true colours tonight:
Curran and Rose.
Bottomley and Rawlinson.
BBM and his embarrassing social media mouthpiece.
Defenders of the axeing of Goldbond.
The fight in the new board
The unbridled ambition of RS.
If we can just get rid of the limpets the future looks brighter than it has for some years where we sunk back into mediocrity at all levels.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:46 - Aug 4 with 2220 viewsmightydale

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:43 - Aug 4 by DaleiLama

I think we were treated to seeing a lot of true colours tonight:
Curran and Rose.
Bottomley and Rawlinson.
BBM and his embarrassing social media mouthpiece.
Defenders of the axeing of Goldbond.
The fight in the new board
The unbridled ambition of RS.
If we can just get rid of the limpets the future looks brighter than it has for some years where we sunk back into mediocrity at all levels.

Would you put Francis in that getting rid comment

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:48 - Aug 4 with 2199 viewsDaleiLama

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:46 - Aug 4 by mightydale

Would you put Francis in that getting rid comment

Based on what I heard tonight yes. I'm pretty sure she wasn't the architect of it though.

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:51 - Aug 4 with 2162 viewsmightydale

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:48 - Aug 4 by DaleiLama

Based on what I heard tonight yes. I'm pretty sure she wasn't the architect of it though.

I think she's lucky to still be involved with Rochdale

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:52 - Aug 4 with 2142 viewsEllDale

Couldnā€™t watch it live tonight - could anyone elaborate on the Lee Riley mention please?
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:00 - Aug 4 with 2046 viewsisitme

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:52 - Aug 4 by EllDale

Couldnā€™t watch it live tonight - could anyone elaborate on the Lee Riley mention please?

Stockdale wanted to bring in his own assistant and now that he has there is no role for Riley. He said that he had an amicable discussion with Riley as Stockdale has been on the receiving end of similar news before.
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:05 - Aug 4 with 2003 viewsEllDale

Riley was probably expecting it.
Should never have had a senior role like that in the first place. Canā€™t see where bullying comes into it though?
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:13 - Aug 4 with 1947 viewsisitme

Maybe she could hear supporters laughing in the background? I think it was more laughing at Stockdale saying he had heard the bad news about losing his job a few times or maybe when he mentioned that Chan has just been sacked so the timing of bringing him in was ideal.

Stockdale came across very respectfully regarding Riley especially as he has been in that situation before.

If BBM is well rid of the club why is she even watching the fans' forum anyway? It's like those people who watch TV programs just so they can be offended!
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 22:14]
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:20 - Aug 4 with 1872 viewsDaleiLama

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:13 - Aug 4 by isitme

Maybe she could hear supporters laughing in the background? I think it was more laughing at Stockdale saying he had heard the bad news about losing his job a few times or maybe when he mentioned that Chan has just been sacked so the timing of bringing him in was ideal.

Stockdale came across very respectfully regarding Riley especially as he has been in that situation before.

If BBM is well rid of the club why is she even watching the fans' forum anyway? It's like those people who watch TV programs just so they can be offended!
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 22:14]

Without watching it again and from memory the biggest laugh seemed to come from the contrast in BBM's style (regressive) versus Robbie's (progressive)? They always say the truth hurts and valid criticism hurts most. We're well rid of the pair.

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:32 - Aug 4 with 1784 viewsoddjob007

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:17 - Aug 4 by leedsdale

She wants a word with herself.

Stockdale came across very professional the way he dealt with the Riley q. I donā€™t recall any laughing on the table, and if there was, it was from the audience.

No doubt BBMs agent will be requesting a zoom call tomorrow for the distress caused for the ā€œbullyingā€

You canā€™t have your cake and eat it love, maybe itā€™s time to move on from RAFC?
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:36 - Aug 4 with 1748 viewsD_Alien

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:20 - Aug 4 by DaleiLama

Without watching it again and from memory the biggest laugh seemed to come from the contrast in BBM's style (regressive) versus Robbie's (progressive)? They always say the truth hurts and valid criticism hurts most. We're well rid of the pair.

Just finished watching, and that's absolutely right

The main sources of humour came about through pointed questions about how RS intended to set the team up this season and what changes he'd be making

I hope she and her partner were offended, they deserve it for the shite football he put us through and the manner of his leaving

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:48 - Aug 4 with 1671 viewsDaleiLama

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 21:51 - Aug 4 by mightydale

I think she's lucky to still be involved with Rochdale

Not least because she claims not only to not know folk who sponsor the club but then asks them to stop trolling her when her error is exposed. NOT how to treat customers or sponsors.

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 23:03 - Aug 4 with 1568 viewsBrierls

What a difference.

Itā€™s so refreshing listening to Stockdale and Gauge, the more I hear from them the more impressed I am. Itā€™s early days but the style of football Iā€™ve seen from Stockdaleā€™s Dale in friendlies has been a big improvement. Heā€™s equally impressive in front of the microphone, he answers with a knowledgable authority and stays clear of soundbites driven by some inane philosophy. Simon Gauge speaks well, with honesty, an obvious business intelligence and you can see the fan in him. Iā€™m very pleased to have them at the club.

Itā€™s the opposite of the likes of BBM and Bottomley.

I go into the season with hope and confidence we have the right people in charge. Letā€™s see off Curran and Rose and go from strength to strength.

Itā€™s nice of Sarah-Jane to reappear and provide more entertainment. She be loco.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 23:08]
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 00:01 - Aug 5 with 1609 views_Windydale

No coffin dodgers tonight with arms folded moaning about the hardness of pies and poor stewarding, etc. Few stalwarts looking grumpy and not clapping in appreciation at times (arms locked), but times are changing.

The fan forum appears to have got better. Rochdale AFC connecting its parts tonight being - fans, board, players, and business side. A nice refreshing change.

The change to the current board and Manager at the helm made it:

-More upbeat.
-The fans want to help the club and that help is appreciated.
-A feeling of unison.
-openness
-Professionalism, especially from Pockney, Stockdale, and Gauge.

Could have done with a few silly questions for comedy element though. I might attend next time.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 0:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024