Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Entry Requirements For Sunday 20:03 - Aug 19 with 2884 viewsBLEEDRED

Just had an email, the requirements to get into the game on Sunday will require that you have the NHS APP on your smartphone !
If you don't have a smartphone you can always get a paper copy, but this takes a minimum of 5 working days so can’t arrive in time.
So will they refuse entry if you don't have the App? Or a smartphone?
Also, they have moved the goalposts as there was no mention of any requirements when tickets were sold, It was said that there would possibly
be entry requirements from 1st Oct (Premier League) but it looks like the club have imposed their own rules at very short notice
Entry Requirements For Sunday on 20:11 - Aug 19 with 2864 viewsSaintsforeverj

They said all of this for Everton away. We weren't checked at all. Some people said they were, so all you need to do is get the covid app if you have been double jabbed. You can also go to your GP surgery and they will print you off proof of your vaccinations on paper. The other thing you can do, is order an at home test, or get one from an NHS centre / surgery, register the serial number and you will get an email confirming you are negative. But you are unlikely to even be asked
[Post edited 19 Aug 2021 20:13]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 21:29 - Aug 19 with 2775 viewsSaintNick

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 20:11 - Aug 19 by Saintsforeverj

They said all of this for Everton away. We weren't checked at all. Some people said they were, so all you need to do is get the covid app if you have been double jabbed. You can also go to your GP surgery and they will print you off proof of your vaccinations on paper. The other thing you can do, is order an at home test, or get one from an NHS centre / surgery, register the serial number and you will get an email confirming you are negative. But you are unlikely to even be asked
[Post edited 19 Aug 2021 20:13]

You can print off a copy of the QR code from your smartphone as well I think

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 21:33 - Aug 19 with 2767 viewsBuggalugs

Don’t fret about it. All you need is a lateral flow test (free from chemists, test centres or you can order online). Do the test on Friday or Saturday, then follow the steps in the below link to record result:

https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result

Once complete, you get an immediate email and a text from the NHS which states you’re negative. If you do get asked for proof on entering the stadium, this is what they want to see. Piece if piss fella.

As others have said, no one gave a sh1t at Everton and unless you turn up an hour before ko on Sunday, I’ll be amazed if they bother down here either.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 21:45 - Aug 19 with 2744 viewsSoton

If you have had both vacations you can you the NHS app or use this link to download a barcode that can be read by a vacation scanner

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/

I would think that for fast checking the vacation barcode scanner is what will be used at places with large crowd events, obviously it won’t be needed in portsmouth
Entry Requirements For Sunday on 21:48 - Aug 19 with 2734 viewsSaintNick

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 21:45 - Aug 19 by Soton

If you have had both vacations you can you the NHS app or use this link to download a barcode that can be read by a vacation scanner

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/

I would think that for fast checking the vacation barcode scanner is what will be used at places with large crowd events, obviously it won’t be needed in portsmouth

Just read this on the FAQ's on the club statement on the website

"Will I be turned away if I am unable to show my Covid-19 status during a spot-check?"

Showing your Covid-19 status is not a requirement for entry at our first three home fixtures against Manchester United, West Ham United and Wolverhampton Wanderers — therefore, fans that cannot show their Covid-19 status for these matches will still be allowed into the stadium.

We are preparing for this situation to change in anticipation that showing your Covid-19 status might become a mandatory entry requirement, in response to Government guidance.

https://www.southamptonfc.com/matchready/match-ready?utm_source=dotmailer&ut

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 21:50 - Aug 19 with 2730 viewsSaintsforeverj

The daft thing is though, being double jabbed doesn't mean people aren't carrying covid or passing it on. There could be plenty of double jabbed people not bothering with a test, who are carrying the virus.

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:13 - Aug 19 with 2708 viewsBLEEDRED

Yes, I appreciate it is easy for everyone with a smartphone. But an old fossil like me don't do Facebook, tic tok, etc so have no need for the internet out of the home. But as it has now been stated that there is now need to have it for the first three games no problem, (I can get a copy by post!)
Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:19 - Aug 19 with 2692 viewsgreen

Do you reckon they'd accept the vaccination card? Haven't got any of the apps either.
Login to get fewer ads

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:20 - Aug 19 with 2690 viewsdirk_doone

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:13 - Aug 19 by BLEEDRED

Yes, I appreciate it is easy for everyone with a smartphone. But an old fossil like me don't do Facebook, tic tok, etc so have no need for the internet out of the home. But as it has now been stated that there is now need to have it for the first three games no problem, (I can get a copy by post!)

It's very easy, Bleedred. You will receive your NHS Covid pass in the post within 5 days of filling out this online form:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pas
[Post edited 19 Aug 2021 22:23]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:22 - Aug 19 with 2683 viewscocklebreath

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:19 - Aug 19 by green

Do you reckon they'd accept the vaccination card? Haven't got any of the apps either.

You don’t need anything for the first 3 games

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:22 - Aug 19 with 2684 viewsChesham_Saint

The Club sent Bleedred an email? What are you, royalty? I've not heard a fvcking thing.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:29 - Aug 19 with 2663 viewskingslandstand1

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 21:29 - Aug 19 by SaintNick

You can print off a copy of the QR code from your smartphone as well I think

If you've downloaded the app or are able to having a smart phone. Not that she'll be going, but my wife hasn't got one
[Post edited 19 Aug 2021 22:30]
Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:32 - Aug 19 with 2652 viewskingslandstand1

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:22 - Aug 19 by Chesham_Saint

The Club sent Bleedred an email? What are you, royalty? I've not heard a fvcking thing.

I just wish they'd send me my season ticket! Fkng useless with just 1 working day to go before a game!
Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:33 - Aug 19 with 2648 viewsSaintsforeverj

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:29 - Aug 19 by kingslandstand1

If you've downloaded the app or are able to having a smart phone. Not that she'll be going, but my wife hasn't got one
[Post edited 19 Aug 2021 22:30]

A member of my family just went to reception at the GP surgery, said they didn't have a phone and they printed off code and proof of vaccinations there and then.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2021 22:33]

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:39 - Aug 19 with 2636 viewshedgeend61

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:19 - Aug 19 by green

There's pretty much zero chance of being checked.
Entry Requirements For Sunday on 10:00 - Aug 20 with 2459 viewsdwayne_dibley

maybe not getting in is the equivalent of a mercy killing
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 10:01]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 10:31 - Aug 20 with 2428 viewscocklebreath

Entry Requirements For Sunday on 22:39 - Aug 19 by hedgeend61

There's pretty much zero chance of being checked.

It doesn’t matter anyway because you won’t be refused entry, relax everyone

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024