Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesse Lingard For Southampton ? I Don't Think So ! 20:45 - Nov 14 with 828 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56259/jesse-lingard-for-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Jesse Lingard For Southampton ? I Don't Think So ! on 00:24 - Nov 15 with 721 viewsSadoldgit

I assumed he would be on more than £75k a week but imagine that he will be looking for a much bigger wage when he moves.
Jesse Lingard For Southampton ? I Don't Think So ! on 00:54 - Nov 15 with 716 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Jesse Lingard For Southampton ? I Don't Think So ! on 00:24 - Nov 15 by Sadoldgit

I assumed he would be on more than £75k a week but imagine that he will be looking for a much bigger wage when he moves.

I doubt it. I didn't realise he was that old, he's been a kid for years it seems. I reckon his agent is after one last 3-4 year contract an that's all this is. I would love Saints to do it as he is decent, but you know this has Everton / West Ham / Newcastle type of signing written all over it.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Jesse Lingard For Southampton ? I Don't Think So ! on 07:43 - Nov 15 with 628 viewssolent_toffee

Jesse Lingard For Southampton ? I Don't Think So ! on 00:54 - Nov 15 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I doubt it. I didn't realise he was that old, he's been a kid for years it seems. I reckon his agent is after one last 3-4 year contract an that's all this is. I would love Saints to do it as he is decent, but you know this has Everton / West Ham / Newcastle type of signing written all over it.

Everton are skint (in FFP land) so he won’t be signing for them anytime soon. Decent player to be fair and was great for West Ham last year, I’m not sure if he can do it consistently though to justify the wedge. Possibly the kind of player Everton have gone for previously, big wages/no resale value, that’s put them in this FFP position in the first place.
Jesse Lingard For Southampton ? I Don't Think So ! on 16:34 - Nov 15 with 487 viewssaint68

He seems more involved with his clothing brand than being on top of his game career wise...has glimpses of magic occasionally but not that often sadly.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Jesse Lingard For Southampton ? I Don't Think So ! on 20:01 - Nov 15 with 412 viewsChesham_Saint

Jesse Lingard For Southampton ? I Don't Think So ! on 16:34 - Nov 15 by saint68

He seems more involved with his clothing brand than being on top of his game career wise...has glimpses of magic occasionally but not that often sadly.

Like a few of the current crop - he seems to play better for his country rather than his club?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Jesse Lingard For Southampton ? I Don't Think So ! on 20:06 - Nov 15 with 411 viewsHeisenberg

It was really pleasing to see he spent his time out coming up with a new goal celebration. Up there with Dele Ali. Another annoying little turd.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024