Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Rough Guide To Liverpool 12:15 - Nov 23 with 674 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56329/a-rough-guide-to-l

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 12:47 - Nov 23 with 643 viewsfranniesTache

Nick how can you claim that Anfield has any kind of atmosphere mush, other than the karaoke at the start it's hands down the worst atmosphere in english football
A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 12:53 - Nov 23 with 636 viewsSaintNick

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 12:47 - Nov 23 by franniesTache

Nick how can you claim that Anfield has any kind of atmosphere mush, other than the karaoke at the start it's hands down the worst atmosphere in english football

The start of the match is quite impressive, I know the efforts you have put in to improve the atmosphere at St Mary's and away games, but lets give credit where credit is due, it might be Karaoke, but we cannot produce anything like it with the noise and the banners etc.

I did point out that the atmosphere during the games goes downhill because of the tourists, I would disagree that it is the worst atmosphere in football though, Man City, Everton, Arsenal & Spurs are worse for a start

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 13:23 - Nov 23 with 592 viewsfranniesTache

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 12:53 - Nov 23 by SaintNick

The start of the match is quite impressive, I know the efforts you have put in to improve the atmosphere at St Mary's and away games, but lets give credit where credit is due, it might be Karaoke, but we cannot produce anything like it with the noise and the banners etc.

I did point out that the atmosphere during the games goes downhill because of the tourists, I would disagree that it is the worst atmosphere in football though, Man City, Everton, Arsenal & Spurs are worse for a start

I quite like how grumpy the everton fans are, and don't find city that bad to be honest.

Liverpool and Arsenal are definitely the two worst, Spurs new ground was awful first time i went but better second time, and white hart line was always pretty noisy to be honest.

That said most English atmosphere is poor these days, and St Mary's is actually better than most now the Itchen North has got going again.

The problem we have is it's all pantomime songs about the skates, soccer am "banter" and the same songs everyone else sings (or worse, every single players name to seven nation army)
A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 13:38 - Nov 23 with 577 viewsPatfromPoole

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 13:23 - Nov 23 by franniesTache

I quite like how grumpy the everton fans are, and don't find city that bad to be honest.

Liverpool and Arsenal are definitely the two worst, Spurs new ground was awful first time i went but better second time, and white hart line was always pretty noisy to be honest.

That said most English atmosphere is poor these days, and St Mary's is actually better than most now the Itchen North has got going again.

The problem we have is it's all pantomime songs about the skates, soccer am "banter" and the same songs everyone else sings (or worse, every single players name to seven nation army)

Psycho Killer is the new Seven Nation Army.

All in good time 😉

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 14:14 - Nov 23 with 554 viewsfranniesTache

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 13:38 - Nov 23 by PatfromPoole

Psycho Killer is the new Seven Nation Army.

All in good time 😉

Que est que ce?
A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 14:32 - Nov 23 with 538 viewsPatfromPoole

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 14:14 - Nov 23 by franniesTache

Que est que ce?

Ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba
And he runs, runs, runs, runs
Runs runs down the wing…..

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 15:01 - Nov 23 with 515 viewssaintwizzler

Hat Kunt’s riot song needs to come back.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 15:29 - Nov 23 with 504 viewssolent_toffee

I’m going to be in town on Saturday as my sister bought me theatre tickets pre pandemic and the timing couldn’t have been worse. It’ll be the first in years that I’ve been in town when the circus freak show is in, weird accents, weird clobber. It’s going to be horrific.

Best of luck.
Login to get fewer ads

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 20:12 - Nov 23 with 420 viewsSaintNick

A Rough Guide To Liverpool on 15:29 - Nov 23 by solent_toffee

I’m going to be in town on Saturday as my sister bought me theatre tickets pre pandemic and the timing couldn’t have been worse. It’ll be the first in years that I’ve been in town when the circus freak show is in, weird accents, weird clobber. It’s going to be horrific.

Best of luck.

I can agree with you there, it is packed full of tourists for a Liverpool game

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024