Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 60969 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:16 - Mar 15 with 1382 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:13 - Mar 15 by Catullus

We don't communicate from one leader to another on these subjects like this via tweets or by making letters public, he said live on tv..

Never mind eh, I didn't defend Bojo I just pointed out your high praise of Macron mas badly placed. Macron wanted to give Ukraine to Russia, he wanted to appease them, the cowards way out.
Bojo is all kinds of stupid and useless and even he didn't go for the cowards way out.

Hang on though, I'm sure there was a poster on here who also agreed with handing Ukraine over!

Handing Ukraine over ?
Ukraine is not just a belonging to another.

Ukraine is a soveriegn nation with the right to self determination.
Just like both England and Wales.

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:07 - Mar 16 with 1353 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:16 - Mar 15 by Kilkennyjack

Handing Ukraine over ?

Correct and the people of NI and Scotland voted to remain in the UK. England has not had a referendum on remaing in the UK and only 14% in Wales want independence.

The UK of course voted to leave the EU.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:22 - Mar 16 with 1347 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:07 - Mar 16 by felixstowe_jack

Correct and the people of NI and Scotland voted to remain in the UK. England has not had a referendum on remaing in the UK and only 14% in Wales want independence.

The UK of course voted to leave the EU.

Both Scotland and the north of Ireland will be free within 5 years.

Do you accept that the murderous coward Putin funded Brexit ?
We need a public inquiry to find out.
However if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its fecking … etc

Its only the fact that it was a non binding referendum that has prevented a re-run, and thats almost certainly why it was set up as a non binding referendum in the first place. In reality it was always considered a binding referendum and acted upon that way - to the great detriment of the good people of these islands.

Yep - we need a public inquiry into the funding of your Brexit 🇷🇺🇬🇧

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:19 - Mar 16 with 1341 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:16 - Mar 15 by Kilkennyjack

Handing Ukraine over ?

Yeah, what a statesman, saying things he's not mandated to say,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/08/emmanuel-macron-remark-russia-set-

Macron did suggest the Finnish arrangement which pretty much means there would only be a pro Russian government in Ukraine, any ati Russian government wouldn't be allowed. he got blown out of the water on that very quickly and you can say Ukraine is no one's possession all you like, and you'd be right so go tell Macron that. You wouldn't dream of criticising Macron though, would you? Go on, give it a try, criticise Macron for suggesting the Finnish arrangement, it may even be cathartic.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:42 - Mar 16 with 1331 viewsVincent_Vega

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:22 - Mar 16 by Kilkennyjack

Its only the fact that it was a non binding referendum that has prevented a re-run, and thats almost certainly why it was set up as a non binding referendum in the first place. In reality it was always considered a binding referendum and acted upon that way - to the great detriment of the good people of these islands.

is this a rolling 5 years?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:01 - Mar 16 with 1313 viewsBoundy

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:42 - Mar 16 by Vincent_Vega

I wonder, can he define free

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:05 - Mar 16 with 1283 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scotland and NI are already free. They are part of the democratic United Kingdom.

All major parties agreed to abide by the result of the 2016 referendum and despite some parties trying to prevent Brexit the 2019 General election mandated the UK government to get Brexit done.

Democracy in action.

Has your hero Corbyn condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine yet.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:01 - Mar 16 with 1255 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:05 - Mar 16 by felixstowe_jack

Scotland and NI are already free. They are part of the democratic United Kingdom.

All major parties agreed to abide by the result of the 2016 referendum and despite some parties trying to prevent Brexit the 2019 General election mandated the UK government to get Brexit done.

Democracy in action.

Has your hero Corbyn condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine yet.

I much prefer Keir to Jezza.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:01 - Mar 16 with 1254 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:42 - Mar 16 by Vincent_Vega

Nope - just 5 years.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:06 - Mar 16 with 1253 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:01 - Mar 16 by Boundy

I wonder, can he define free

Yes - they get to vote to leave the uk, or not.

England bouncing them out of the EU is the end game for the UK.

Be very interesting to see what happens in Cymru after that….🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:39 - Mar 16 with 1237 viewsCatullus

Putin may well have tried to influence brexit but unless you are claiimng he paid us all to vote leave...well obviously he didn't. Putin didn't influence my decision, I won't claim to speak for millions of others though you regularly do.

This bit though "Its only the fact that it was a non binding referendum that has prevented a re-run, and thats almost certainly why it was set up as a non binding referendum in the first place"

You really are (insert here), Cameron always said the government would act on the result, the fact he disagreed with the result and ran away speaks volumes. We all know brexit was only a thing for Bojo because he wanted to get into No10.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 06:26 - Mar 17 with 1214 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:39 - Mar 16 by Catullus

Putin may well have tried to influence brexit but unless you are claiimng he paid us all to vote leave...well obviously he didn't. Putin didn't influence my decision, I won't claim to speak for millions of others though you regularly do.

This bit though "Its only the fact that it was a non binding referendum that has prevented a re-run, and thats almost certainly why it was set up as a non binding referendum in the first place"

You really are (insert here), Cameron always said the government would act on the result, the fact he disagreed with the result and ran away speaks volumes. We all know brexit was only a thing for Bojo because he wanted to get into No10.

Why did the Tories set up a binding referendum as non-binding then ?

And if you are correct in your absurd claim that spending on democratic elections does not influence voters then you need to tell the Tories, the trade union movement, and every Presidential candidate there has every been. Its almost like you are entirely wrong … again …

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 07:59 - Mar 17 with 1204 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 06:26 - Mar 17 by Kilkennyjack

And if you are correct in your absurd claim that spending on democratic elections does not influence voters then you need to tell the Tories, the trade union movement, and every Presidential candidate there has every been. Its almost like you are entirely wrong … again …

You are still denying the result of a democratic decision of the UK voters in 2016. The referendum result was also endorsed by the landslide General Election in 2019 which was fought on the policy of getting Brexit done.

Why you are so against democratic results, yet try to force your views on the people of Wales and Scotland who both want to remain in a successful, dynamic and democratic UK?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:21 - Mar 17 with 1201 viewsVincent_Vega

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:01 - Mar 16 by Kilkennyjack

Nope - just 5 years.

ah right like it was 5 years in 2016.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:47 - Mar 17 with 1196 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 06:26 - Mar 17 by Kilkennyjack

Where did I say that? I said he may have tried, you have no evidence for your claim though. Again, I said I can't speak for millions of others (though you have decided Putin unduly influenced them without any evidence) but I did say Putin didn't influence me.

Tell me, why didn't our then governments spending on the brexit campaign work? They spent well above the maximum allowed on sending a leaflet to every single home in the UK. They got around the rules by sending it out before the start date for spending rules apply. Our own government went around the rules but the millions they spent didn't influence us?

Would you like to show me where I made that "absurd claim" or would you prefer to hide?

Now that question, why did they set up the referendum as non binding. The answer is that UK referendums are non binding legally speaking, unless they are specifically made binding. Cameron was so sure we'd vote to remain, he promised to honour the result. He got caught with his pants down when we chose leave, he didn't expect it which is why he broke his word and left the job soon after,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/10/david-cameron-stay-as-pm-if-i-l

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:09 - Mar 20 with 1144 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:47 - Mar 17 by Catullus

Where did I say that? I said he may have tried, you have no evidence for your claim though. Again, I said I can't speak for millions of others (though you have decided Putin unduly influenced them without any evidence) but I did say Putin didn't influence me.

Tell me, why didn't our then governments spending on the brexit campaign work? They spent well above the maximum allowed on sending a leaflet to every single home in the UK. They got around the rules by sending it out before the start date for spending rules apply. Our own government went around the rules but the millions they spent didn't influence us?

Would you like to show me where I made that "absurd claim" or would you prefer to hide?

Now that question, why did they set up the referendum as non binding. The answer is that UK referendums are non binding legally speaking, unless they are specifically made binding. Cameron was so sure we'd vote to remain, he promised to honour the result. He got caught with his pants down when we chose leave, he didn't expect it which is why he broke his word and left the job soon after,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/10/david-cameron-stay-as-pm-if-i-l

Your logic is profound.

‘White is always white, unless white is black’.

Whereas the fecking obvious question is - why was it white ?
Why !!?

Saying ‘white is white’ repeatedly is not an answer.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:38 - Mar 20 with 1108 viewscontroversial_jack

It's been over 5 years, we need another referendum on joining the EU. Surely, that's the democratic way?
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:03 - Mar 20 with 1094 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:09 - Mar 20 by Kilkennyjack

Your logic is profound.

‘White is always white, unless white is black’.

Whereas the fecking obvious question is - why was it white ?
Why !!?

Saying ‘white is white’ repeatedly is not an answer.

What the blooming heck are you taking about? Have you lost the plot?

You could, for once, try answering the question instead of posting yet more mindless blather.
That's your modus operandi though, isn't it, when up against a question you can't answer or a fact you can't dispute you resort to even more blather.

You sir, are a blathering blatherskite.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:42 - Mar 21 with 1067 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:38 - Mar 20 by controversial_jack

It's been over 5 years, we need another referendum on joining the EU. Surely, that's the democratic way?

We need to get the peoples vote out of the way first. The next prime minister Jo Swinson will lead us back in. I know because I saw her on the telly.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:56 - Mar 21 with 1065 viewsonehunglow

Glad I keep out of this thread

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:40 - Mar 21 with 1049 viewsKilkennyjack

Putin on Brexit 🇬🇧

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:58 - Mar 23 with 1008 viewsLorax

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:38 - Mar 20 by controversial_jack

How many years did we have to wait for our last referendum?

Why after 20 years can't we have a referendum on Welsh devolution?

Given the above 2 questions, why is 5 years a long enough gap? I will happily concede to another referendum on it after either,
A/ The length of time from joining to voting leave has passed or
B/ We get a referendum on Welsh devo and we apply that timescale.

Lets be consistent. Of course I suppose the government could put it into law that we have these votes every 5 years, imagine the chaos that would cause.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:18 - Mar 23 with 993 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:40 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Putin on Brexit 🇬🇧

The bloated little baldy shortarse is absolutely spot on there though. What’s the point of a referendum if you’re going to ignore it? Having multiple referendums until you get the result you want then having no more referendums is just a stupid state of affairs which is what the remain side and the Scottish nationalists want.

Of course in Russia any opposition just get poisoned, shot, jailed or get found in a suitcase somewhere so Putin doesn’t have to worry about losing many votes.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:40 - Mar 31 with 954 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 20:40 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Putin on Brexit 🇬🇧

Just like the EU refusing to accept the result of the Irish referendum in 2008 rejecting the Lisbon treaty.

They told the IRISH to vote again on pain of penalties the Irish obeyed and had another referendum to get the result the EU wanted. Funny how there was not a third referendum to get a best of three result.

Shows how little the EU respects democracy.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 23:02 - Apr 3 with 908 viewswaynekerr55

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:56 - Mar 21 by onehunglow

Glad I keep out of this thread

Anskybis

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024