Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 60973 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:34 - Apr 4 with 1589 viewsKilkennyjack

Huge queues in Dover mind.
I wonder if its anything to do with Brexit.

Its almost like having to check everything going into and out of the EU takes longer than without any checks. Who would have thought ?

🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:43 - Apr 5 with 1552 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:34 - Apr 4 by Kilkennyjack

Huge queues in Dover mind.
I wonder if its anything to do with Brexit.

Its almost like having to check everything going into and out of the EU takes longer than without any checks. Who would have thought ?

🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🇬🇧

You of course know it has nothing to do with Brexit. I am sure you know P&O are not running any ferries from Dover that is why there are huge queues there.

Everything you post these days is designed to make you look very silly indeed.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:26 - Apr 5 with 1544 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:43 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

You of course know it has nothing to do with Brexit. I am sure you know P&O are not running any ferries from Dover that is why there are huge queues there.

Everything you post these days is designed to make you look very silly indeed.

🚛👍🚛🚚🚛👍🚛🇬🇧

P and O only sacked their UK workers. Another Brexit benefit ?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:53 - Apr 5 with 1539 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:26 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

🚛👍🚛🚚🚛👍🚛🇬🇧

P and O only sacked their UK workers. Another Brexit benefit ?

Nothing to do with Brexit and you know it . The workers on the Ireland to UK routes were also sacked.

You do of course know that Irish Ferries started a service between Dover and Calais in 2021 which is staffed by foriegn, non EU workers. They are paid half the wages that P & O workers used to get . Guess you think it is OK for an Irish EU company to do this
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 12:03]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:28 - Apr 5 with 1519 viewsEbo

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:53 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

Nothing to do with Brexit and you know it . The workers on the Ireland to UK routes were also sacked.

You do of course know that Irish Ferries started a service between Dover and Calais in 2021 which is staffed by foriegn, non EU workers. They are paid half the wages that P & O workers used to get . Guess you think it is OK for an Irish EU company to do this
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 12:03]

What was it we were lied to about before brexit? "Cheaper energy bils". - one of the biggest fibs of the lot. This was planned well before Ukraine situation and nothing to do with Covid. It is profiteering plain and simple and these bunch of kunts are the lowest of the low by not doing a thing to help anyone. Bunging £150 to lower council bands 'to help out' is taking the piss.

Funny how they can find money to send millions upon millions of pounds worth of arms to Ukraine isn't it?

F-ck war

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:02 - Apr 5 with 1492 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 13:28 - Apr 5 by Ebo

What was it we were lied to about before brexit? "Cheaper energy bils". - one of the biggest fibs of the lot. This was planned well before Ukraine situation and nothing to do with Covid. It is profiteering plain and simple and these bunch of kunts are the lowest of the low by not doing a thing to help anyone. Bunging £150 to lower council bands 'to help out' is taking the piss.

Funny how they can find money to send millions upon millions of pounds worth of arms to Ukraine isn't it?

F-ck war

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 1458 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:02 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

Oh look, another venal, resentful, useless, lazy, jealous, idiot, Marxist.

Marxism always resulted in misery for the majority, everywhere it was implemented.

People who argue in favour of Marxism will one day in the future will be viewed the same as people who argue in favour of Nazis.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:39 - Apr 5 with 1433 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:41 - Apr 5 by Ajack_Kerouac

Oh look, another venal, resentful, useless, lazy, jealous, idiot, Marxist.

Marxism always resulted in misery for the majority, everywhere it was implemented.

People who argue in favour of Marxism will one day in the future will be viewed the same as people who argue in favour of Nazis.

He is opposed to war, and so should you be.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 01:33 - Apr 6 with 1412 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:39 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

Are you opposed to violence then?

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:06 - Apr 6 with 1376 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:39 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

Are you opposed to violence and war?

Take your time.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:38 - Apr 8 with 1317 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:06 - Apr 6 by Ajack_Kerouac

Are you opposed to violence and war?

Take your time.

I will answer when i feel like, and frankly when i see the question.
Its a strange question.

I can only say that i believe almost everyone is , of course, against war.

Even Churchill espoused ‘jaw, jaw’ rather than ‘war, war’.
(At least in essence, even if the quote is not his according to many).

How can anyone look at Ukraine and think otherwise…?

And remember you always end up talking in the end.
So why damage so many lives.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:37 - Apr 8 with 1297 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:38 - Apr 8 by Kilkennyjack

I will answer when i feel like, and frankly when i see the question.
Its a strange question.

I can only say that i believe almost everyone is , of course, against war.

Even Churchill espoused ‘jaw, jaw’ rather than ‘war, war’.
(At least in essence, even if the quote is not his according to many).

How can anyone look at Ukraine and think otherwise…?

And remember you always end up talking in the end.
So why damage so many lives.

Off post again this is a brexit not an anti war thread. Please try to post on the correct thread.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:05 - Apr 8 with 1284 viewsEbo

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 16:37 - Apr 8 by felixstowe_jack

Off post again this is a brexit not an anti war thread. Please try to post on the correct thread.

Its a thread that is showing you up for what you really are - a retired "i'm allright jack" selfish gaping arsehole.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:19 - Apr 8 with 1279 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Back on topic, French election looking tight, not sure of the full impact of a Le Pen victory but she wants to reduce the French funding of the EU.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2022/apr/01/french-election-pol

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:07 - Apr 8 with 1248 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:05 - Apr 8 by Ebo

Its a thread that is showing you up for what you really are - a retired "i'm allright jack" selfish gaping arsehole.

Ebo is indeed a master of the written word.

🤣

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:10 - Apr 8 with 1247 viewsKilkennyjack

These queues at Dover go on for over 20 miles, and are nothing at all to do with Brexit…… 🤞🇬🇧

🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚛

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 23:44 - Apr 8 with 1231 viewscontroversial_jack

Patel, said tonight on BBC news, that, the Uk is slow to take in Ukranian refugees because we ar no longer in the EU. Brexit, just keeps on giving
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:07 - Apr 11 with 1143 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:10 - Apr 8 by Kilkennyjack

These queues at Dover go on for over 20 miles, and are nothing at all to do with Brexit…… 🤞🇬🇧

🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚛

You are correct again . It is because all P&O ferries no longer have safety certificates and cannot sail. Glad you keep up with the news.

More figures released today
UK exports to the EU increased by £3 billion in February an increase of 25.4% over February
EU exports to the UK fell by £0.7 billion in February a decrease of 0.3%

GDP in the UK rose 0.1% in February with low car production still a drag on the UK economy due to the continued world shortage in computer chips.

UK GDP is 1.5% above pre pandemic and pre Brexit levels.

More good news expected later this week with even more people in work when the employment figures are released.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:12 - Apr 11 with 1140 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:07 - Apr 11 by felixstowe_jack

You are correct again . It is because all P&O ferries no longer have safety certificates and cannot sail. Glad you keep up with the news.

More figures released today
UK exports to the EU increased by £3 billion in February an increase of 25.4% over February
EU exports to the UK fell by £0.7 billion in February a decrease of 0.3%

GDP in the UK rose 0.1% in February with low car production still a drag on the UK economy due to the continued world shortage in computer chips.

UK GDP is 1.5% above pre pandemic and pre Brexit levels.

More good news expected later this week with even more people in work when the employment figures are released.

I am sorry to embarrass you. 🇫🇷🇪🇺

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:24 - Apr 11 with 1136 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 08:12 - Apr 11 by Kilkennyjack

I am sorry to embarrass you. 🇫🇷🇪🇺

The only person you are embarrassing is yourself.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:06 - Apr 12 with 1100 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More good news today UK Unemployment drops to 3.8% compared to the EU average of 6.2%.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:19 - Apr 12 with 1073 viewsGwyn737

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 09:06 - Apr 12 by felixstowe_jack

More good news today UK Unemployment drops to 3.8% compared to the EU average of 6.2%.

I love this to translate into more living above the poverty line and a reduction in working people accessing food banks.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:08 - Apr 15 with 986 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 21:07 - Apr 8 by Kilkennyjack

Ebo is indeed a master of the written word.

🤣

Clearly ignoring the guidelines lines of posting on this site . He has lost the argument so resorts to crude insults and hate language. Think that sums him up exactly.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 18:19]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:14 - Apr 15 with 979 viewsLorax

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:08 - Apr 15 by felixstowe_jack

Clearly ignoring the guidelines lines of posting on this site . He has lost the argument so resorts to crude insults and hate language. Think that sums him up exactly.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2022 18:19]

Did anyone report it? Ebo makes a lot of claims with no evidence to back it up, like the price of fuel being planned long before the Ukraine war...come on Ebo, provide some evidence for that claim.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:21 - Apr 15 with 975 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see that today the UK exported 10% of its power generation to our friends in the EU.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024