Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron 09:13 - Dec 13 with 11664 viewssaint68

Is that the same omicron that is spreading phenomenally and put 10 people in hospital...it also seems to bypass the vaccines

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/12/how-omicron-appears-to-be-infectin

Mild illness reported widely

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/09/south-african-covid-cases-up-255-i

The media scaremongering and government rhetoric is so alarmist..its embarrassing!!

Businesses are once again getting hit hard and the F&B sector is yet again going to lose out on their busiest annual period.

Stopping GP'S from doing their routine care and instead focusing on a massive rollout of a vaccine that doesn’t seem to stop the spread is ridiculous.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 15:33 - Dec 16 with 1023 viewssaint901

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 13:42 - Dec 16 by saint68

Transmission of the Delta variant was extremely high in fully vaccinated prior to Omicron even making these shores.

I'm not a Daily Mail reader, and I'm not pompous or pig headed enough to ridicule some of its articles with contempt either 901...and the NHS is one of the most shambolicaly managed institutions on the planet, way too many chiefs and pen pushers soacking up the lions share of salaries... and the horrendous repayments on PFI are frankly extortionate...all results of terrible management.

Is there any reliable independent data to show that Delta transmissions were "extremely high in fully vaccinated"? If so, what is the causality of that infection through to hospitalisation?

The true measure is not infection but use of hospital resource and ultimately of course death (because life is priceless - literally).

Do I regard the Daily Mail with contempt? I would say no more than most other newspapers. I do find their agenda rather tiresome and their use of hyperbole very irritating but they are not alone in that. I have also met Paul Dacre - no longer at the Mail I think. He and I did not hit it off.

Pompous? That's for others to judge.

If the NHS is shambolic as you suggest, and the management "terrible" what has that got to do with Covid management?

As for PFI, I have worked on some of those. I can assure you that the driver for those was central Government (Red and Blue) anxious to reduce their balance sheet and has nothing to do with the NHS or Covid management. Happy to engage on that but different thread perhaps?
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 18:44 - Dec 16 with 957 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 15:33 - Dec 16 by saint901

Is there any reliable independent data to show that Delta transmissions were "extremely high in fully vaccinated"? If so, what is the causality of that infection through to hospitalisation?

The true measure is not infection but use of hospital resource and ultimately of course death (because life is priceless - literally).

Do I regard the Daily Mail with contempt? I would say no more than most other newspapers. I do find their agenda rather tiresome and their use of hyperbole very irritating but they are not alone in that. I have also met Paul Dacre - no longer at the Mail I think. He and I did not hit it off.

Pompous? That's for others to judge.

If the NHS is shambolic as you suggest, and the management "terrible" what has that got to do with Covid management?

As for PFI, I have worked on some of those. I can assure you that the driver for those was central Government (Red and Blue) anxious to reduce their balance sheet and has nothing to do with the NHS or Covid management. Happy to engage on that but different thread perhaps?

81% of hospital beds in late November in covid wards were fully vaccinated...there were 1 7 million positive cases and the vast majority were fully vaccinated...I'm not going to produce more verifiable Statistics as I've posted the exact same Statistics on another thread..something that another poster was incapable of doing to the contrary despite repeated requests.

As for the PFI issue you must acknowledge that £55 billions worth of construction/improvements isn't reflected in the £300+ Billion bill it inherited through this initiative...it was basically a rape of NHS funds by greedy profiteering parasites...anyone who signed off on that needs throwing in jail for life

The ridiculous siphoning of salaries to pen pushers and back room non essential staff in the NHS is abhorrent and screams of mismanagement.

You say life is priceless when our NHS forced people out of NHS beds and sent them to the most vulnerable members of our society that were even not allowed to see their own families and died in the thousands due to inept illogical NHS/government mismanagement..

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 18:57 - Dec 16 with 944 viewsSadoldgit

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 18:44 - Dec 16 by saint68

81% of hospital beds in late November in covid wards were fully vaccinated...there were 1 7 million positive cases and the vast majority were fully vaccinated...I'm not going to produce more verifiable Statistics as I've posted the exact same Statistics on another thread..something that another poster was incapable of doing to the contrary despite repeated requests.

As for the PFI issue you must acknowledge that £55 billions worth of construction/improvements isn't reflected in the £300+ Billion bill it inherited through this initiative...it was basically a rape of NHS funds by greedy profiteering parasites...anyone who signed off on that needs throwing in jail for life

The ridiculous siphoning of salaries to pen pushers and back room non essential staff in the NHS is abhorrent and screams of mismanagement.

You say life is priceless when our NHS forced people out of NHS beds and sent them to the most vulnerable members of our society that were even not allowed to see their own families and died in the thousands due to inept illogical NHS/government mismanagement..

Yet if you get seriously I’ll with Covid or get involved in a bad accident, guess who will be doing their utmost to save your life? Yes, the NHS, including “pen pushing” administrators without whom the NHS could not function.
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 18:58 - Dec 16 with 949 views1885_SFC

First UK omicron death was an unvaccinated bloke in his early 70's who thought it was all a conspiracy...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/16/first-uk-omicron-victim-unvaccinated

Old School is Cool

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 19:12 - Dec 16 with 943 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 18:58 - Dec 16 by 1885_SFC

First UK omicron death was an unvaccinated bloke in his early 70's who thought it was all a conspiracy...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/16/first-uk-omicron-victim-unvaccinated

We're apparently not allowed to accept anecdotal comments as proof on here 1885, so this so called evidence is not to be acknowledged if we maintain the narrative.

I'd also like to see his full medical history to verify his Stepsons claims ...surely that isn't to much to ask in this era of false information...

So once those issues are resolved then his stepsons comments can be fully vetted and acknowledged.

It's a double edged period in time..so let's make sure we are spreading the truth..not just anecdotally..that simply can't happen nowadays.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 19:15 - Dec 16 with 936 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 18:57 - Dec 16 by Sadoldgit

Yet if you get seriously I’ll with Covid or get involved in a bad accident, guess who will be doing their utmost to save your life? Yes, the NHS, including “pen pushing” administrators without whom the NHS could not function.

Pathetic comment...the NHS is top heavy with bureaucracy and litigation..thats where so much money gets waisted...frontline staff and hands on care gets mullered by the above..so bring your head out of the sand and stop talking nonsense

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 20:55 - Dec 16 with 905 viewsDorsetIan

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 19:12 - Dec 16 by saint68

We're apparently not allowed to accept anecdotal comments as proof on here 1885, so this so called evidence is not to be acknowledged if we maintain the narrative.

I'd also like to see his full medical history to verify his Stepsons claims ...surely that isn't to much to ask in this era of false information...

So once those issues are resolved then his stepsons comments can be fully vetted and acknowledged.

It's a double edged period in time..so let's make sure we are spreading the truth..not just anecdotally..that simply can't happen nowadays.

The Stepson's story isn't 'proof' of anything.

Epidemiology has already proved that there is a far greater chance of death from Covid if you are unvaccinated. We don't need a caller to the Nick Ferrari show to prove that.

It's notable because it's tragic - one of no doubt thousands of examples of someone listening to the likes of you and making the fatefully stupid decision not to be vaccinated.

Ironic too that he should be the first victim of Omicron.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:02 - Dec 16 with 902 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 20:55 - Dec 16 by DorsetIan

Epidemiology has already proved that there is a far greater chance of death from Covid if you are unvaccinated. We don't need a caller to the Nick Ferrari show to prove that.

It's notable because it's tragic - one of no doubt thousands of examples of someone listening to the likes of you and making the fatefully stupid decision not to be vaccinated.

Ian, you're a panty pissing little gimp that spends your life hiding in your wife's shadow..so don't take this the wrong way..but seriously go boil your tiny little covid petrified skull in a microwave oven...if that's too offensive then...literally fuk you.

A taste of your own medicine senorita..or maybe ask for a ban..I didn't as I can absorb your regular obscene comments like a tampon from your bedside cabinet.

Login to get fewer ads

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:15 - Dec 16 with 888 viewsDorsetIan

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:02 - Dec 16 by saint68

Ian, you're a panty pissing little gimp that spends your life hiding in your wife's shadow..so don't take this the wrong way..but seriously go boil your tiny little covid petrified skull in a microwave oven...if that's too offensive then...literally fuk you.

A taste of your own medicine senorita..or maybe ask for a ban..I didn't as I can absorb your regular obscene comments like a tampon from your bedside cabinet.

That's fine 68. Used to it. You resort to this sort of playground stuff whenever I call out your nonsense.

I told you before, you crossed a line when you started talking about my family.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:27 - Dec 16 with 889 viewsBerber

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 20:55 - Dec 16 by DorsetIan

In Norway, where they have the same Delta and Omicron boom as us, all the hospitalised cases with Omicron are unvaccinated. They started a few days before us, and already it is starting to fall back.
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:40 - Dec 16 with 881 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:15 - Dec 16 by DorsetIan

That's fine 68. Used to it. You resort to this sort of playground stuff whenever I call out your nonsense.

I told you before, you crossed a line when you started talking about my family.

You are a little weasel..of zero significance..so get back to sucking Boris and Whitty's advice..be a good little soldier..

I have absolutely no reason to apologise to you..so now I'll correspond with you in any shape or form I want to. You've been abusive for months..so suck it up you little covid adoring PONCE.

Oh and I'll just make it crystal clear so you aren't in anyway confused...I couldn't give a flying fuk about you or anything you post..but I'm here to abuse you on a daily basis from now on if you want...something that you've done to me for months.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:56 - Dec 16 with 872 viewsDorsetIan

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:40 - Dec 16 by saint68

You are a little weasel..of zero significance..so get back to sucking Boris and Whitty's advice..be a good little soldier..

I have absolutely no reason to apologise to you..so now I'll correspond with you in any shape or form I want to. You've been abusive for months..so suck it up you little covid adoring PONCE.

Oh and I'll just make it crystal clear so you aren't in anyway confused...I couldn't give a flying fuk about you or anything you post..but I'm here to abuse you on a daily basis from now on if you want...something that you've done to me for months.

Do whatever you like 68, if it makes you feel better. It's water off a duck's back.

I'll continue to call out your lies and misrepresentations. I can understand why you wouldn't like that.

I don't like the harm those lies and misrepresentations are causing.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:57 - Dec 16 with 876 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:27 - Dec 16 by Berber

In Norway, where they have the same Delta and Omicron boom as us, all the hospitalised cases with Omicron are unvaccinated. They started a few days before us, and already it is starting to fall back.

So maybe this time round you can give statistical evidence to back up this claim that every single hospitalisation in Norway with Omicron is in the unvaccinated..I still clearly remember over a month ago you made a claim that you had statistics to back up your previous claim..I'm still patiently waiting for that.

91% of Norway is fully vaccinated and I'd imagine those that aren't are either under 16 or living in remote isolated places.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:04 - Dec 16 with 864 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 21:56 - Dec 16 by DorsetIan

Do whatever you like 68, if it makes you feel better. It's water off a duck's back.

I'll continue to call out your lies and misrepresentations. I can understand why you wouldn't like that.

I don't like the harm those lies and misrepresentations are causing.

Fuk you Ian, I really don't give a shìt about anything you think or type.

You're too thick to understand the real damage being done from covid paranoia that's resulting in far more future deaths than playing hide and seek with this virus...there was a post earlier on another thread that resonates with me in regards to the lack of care or diagnosis over the past 22 months..but you can't even equate the two situations as you're balls deep in virus fear and media propaganda.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:19 - Dec 16 with 851 viewsDorsetIan

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:04 - Dec 16 by saint68

Fuk you Ian, I really don't give a shìt about anything you think or type.

You're too thick to understand the real damage being done from covid paranoia that's resulting in far more future deaths than playing hide and seek with this virus...there was a post earlier on another thread that resonates with me in regards to the lack of care or diagnosis over the past 22 months..but you can't even equate the two situations as you're balls deep in virus fear and media propaganda.

You're doing a good job of giving the opposite impression.

Don't misrepresent my views. I am well aware, like everyone else, of the damage caused by lockdowns and the pressures on the NHS.

But, like most people, I know that...

Covid is real
Doctors and scientists are honest; and
Vaccines work

You called those three simple, true statements 'absolute rubbish' (or words to that effect) and you go out of your way to post any old rubbish to undermine the vaccine programme and the fight against Covid, including completely misrepresenting the maths, which you very clearly don't understand.

You bang on about caring about the 'real damage' and 'future deaths'. I don't believe you. You are just pushing a conspiratorial narrative that you have swallowed hook, line and sinker.

You can't even accept that the vaccines work. You can't even do that.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:33 - Dec 16 with 835 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:19 - Dec 16 by DorsetIan

You're doing a good job of giving the opposite impression.

Don't misrepresent my views. I am well aware, like everyone else, of the damage caused by lockdowns and the pressures on the NHS.

But, like most people, I know that...

Covid is real
Doctors and scientists are honest; and
Vaccines work

You called those three simple, true statements 'absolute rubbish' (or words to that effect) and you go out of your way to post any old rubbish to undermine the vaccine programme and the fight against Covid, including completely misrepresenting the maths, which you very clearly don't understand.

You bang on about caring about the 'real damage' and 'future deaths'. I don't believe you. You are just pushing a conspiratorial narrative that you have swallowed hook, line and sinker.

You can't even accept that the vaccines work. You can't even do that.

I don't bang on you twerp..I'm bang on with that statement...so once again fuk you!! Ian.

And do please go and stick those pathetic little 3 bullet points of yours firmly where Chris and Boris can retrieve them for tomorrow's next briefing of doom and bullshit.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:43 - Dec 16 with 820 viewsDorsetIan

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:33 - Dec 16 by saint68

I don't bang on you twerp..I'm bang on with that statement...so once again fuk you!! Ian.

And do please go and stick those pathetic little 3 bullet points of yours firmly where Chris and Boris can retrieve them for tomorrow's next briefing of doom and bullshit.

Not much you don't. You're desperate to disguise your real motives.

Those pathetic little points are the crux of it thought aren't they?

They are self-evidently true and yet you can't accept any of them.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 23:33 - Dec 16 with 794 viewsJellybaby

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 18:58 - Dec 16 by 1885_SFC

I think even the dimmest covid conformist can see through this propaganda if they try hard enough.

This story may or may not be true, but the fact that it is a story at all is the story, in a previous dispensation someone's medical records were there own business - not any more, we all need to sign up - if you agree to ongoing jabs you are good and sensible, if you don't you are bad and stupid, this narrative is going to be with us for a long time or until we are all beaten into submission. Adverse deaths and reactions to jabs hushed up while unvaxxed deaths highlighted. Classic divide and conquer tactics. We all, on both sides need to see through this media/government manipulation.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 23:39 - Dec 16 with 790 viewsSaintsforeverj

Despite the new variant being reportedly mild, there is still panic being created and all these people isolating are going to cause businesses to go bankrupt, schools without staff, hospitals without staff and for what? We don't know if this will cause many to die. We may know soon, but already Wales is closing nightclubs and bringing back social distancing. I sense that another lockdown of some sort is on the way. This will destroy people's lives if they lose their jobs. A hypothetical family of 4 with two 35 year old parents who own a business, will have their lives destroyed because a few people (probably the unvaccinated or an 80 year old who has lived most of their life choosing to mix) "might" die. It does seem to me like an overreaction now and illogical. Their kids will again suffer with mental health problems and miss vital education once again and then again next year.

We can't keep doing this year after year, otherwise restaurants and services will be permanently closed anyway. So that's not logical to me, saving a few lives but destroying the lives of 50 million people forever who lose their jobs and can't pay the mortgage. The government could again step in, but for how long will future generations be paying this off? The lives of the future will be hampered for hundreds of years. Is this really the right thing to do?

People should be getting vaccinated, because we know the vaccines save lives and help the NHS cope. If you aren't vaccinated and you are vulnerable, you really are stupid. But we have to get on with our lives and manage our own risks. Games being called off because fit and healthy football players have a cold? It is getting silly I think. Covid will be around forever. And every winter lots of people will get it. So are we going to have an annual shut down forever? Showing passports at events even though that person could easily be carrying the virus and passing it on? It's crazy stuff going on.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 23:41]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 23:53 - Dec 16 with 775 viewsBicester_North

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 23:39 - Dec 16 by Saintsforeverj

Despite the new variant being reportedly mild, there is still panic being created and all these people isolating are going to cause businesses to go bankrupt, schools without staff, hospitals without staff and for what? We don't know if this will cause many to die. We may know soon, but already Wales is closing nightclubs and bringing back social distancing. I sense that another lockdown of some sort is on the way. This will destroy people's lives if they lose their jobs. A hypothetical family of 4 with two 35 year old parents who own a business, will have their lives destroyed because a few people (probably the unvaccinated or an 80 year old who has lived most of their life choosing to mix) "might" die. It does seem to me like an overreaction now and illogical. Their kids will again suffer with mental health problems and miss vital education once again and then again next year.

We can't keep doing this year after year, otherwise restaurants and services will be permanently closed anyway. So that's not logical to me, saving a few lives but destroying the lives of 50 million people forever who lose their jobs and can't pay the mortgage. The government could again step in, but for how long will future generations be paying this off? The lives of the future will be hampered for hundreds of years. Is this really the right thing to do?

People should be getting vaccinated, because we know the vaccines save lives and help the NHS cope. If you aren't vaccinated and you are vulnerable, you really are stupid. But we have to get on with our lives and manage our own risks. Games being called off because fit and healthy football players have a cold? It is getting silly I think. Covid will be around forever. And every winter lots of people will get it. So are we going to have an annual shut down forever? Showing passports at events even though that person could easily be carrying the virus and passing it on? It's crazy stuff going on.

It’s f*cking mental isn’t it

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 07:49 - Dec 17 with 724 viewsBison

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 23:39 - Dec 16 by Saintsforeverj

Well said , i agree the reactions don't match the reality and we have to be able to handle this without shutting everything down , and at the same time the anti-vaxers are just mental , i wish they would just shut their sh!te up and stop preaching to those who are happy to take it , what is the point if they dont want to take it fair enough and when they get ill we should give them NHS treatment like anyone else.

I wish one of them would just come out with it and say that they believe the vaccines should not be taken or banned as thats what they are campaigning for but they wont because they realise its a mental belief.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 09:23 - Dec 17 with 698 viewssaint901

I've spent a short time trying to verify (or not) the claim that 81% of cases of Covid that end up in hospital are in the vaccinated population.

I've failed to do that. I have found evidence of the opposite, i.e. most Covid cases in hospital are in the unvaccinated and that is a pattern I see in data from elsewhere in Europe and the US.

I would therefore politely ask for a link to any evidence that supports the claim.

The PFI issue is really a separate thread. I can however speak on that with some experience. I worked on perhaps six such deals whilst Gordon Brown was PM. Two of them concerned mobile assets (aircraft). One was for the MoD. Two were street furniture for Local Authorities. One was nurse accommodation.

The structure then in use was very beneficial for Gov't balance sheet in the first 3 to 5 years and that was the driver. Aside from the MoD, in meetings between the end user and us (a bank), the views and opinions of the end user were not considered relevant. The Local Authority deals in particular led to a few quite spectacular meetings when they realised how much they would be paying down the line - but they were overruled by central Gov't who threatened to withhold grants.

By all means condemn PFI but if you want to jail people for it, start with John Major, Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 10:09 - Dec 17 with 684 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 07:49 - Dec 17 by Bison

Well said , i agree the reactions don't match the reality and we have to be able to handle this without shutting everything down , and at the same time the anti-vaxers are just mental , i wish they would just shut their sh!te up and stop preaching to those who are happy to take it , what is the point if they dont want to take it fair enough and when they get ill we should give them NHS treatment like anyone else.

I wish one of them would just come out with it and say that they believe the vaccines should not be taken or banned as thats what they are campaigning for but they wont because they realise its a mental belief.

I've said it many times, it should have been a concentrated vaccine drive on the at risk groups with safeguarding and financial aid put in place for them .everyone else get on with living life...

The mortality rate in healthy under 60yr olds is minuscule (similar if not smaller than a seasonal flu) these are those that need to be earning and bolstering the economy...not locked away in fear of dying from a virus that they've already got sufficient immunity from naturally.

So yes!!! I'm definitely against vaccinating every human that's alive..its just not required.

There's been over 11 million reported cases in the UK...so in reality far more than that as not everyone will get tested...if we said 15 million and 14854000 recovered without needing any treatment you'd be a bit more inclined to see how ludicrous the whole situation has become.

At the start of the outbreak we transported the virus straight to the vulnerable in a form of wilful genocide, wiping out care homes left right and centre...even today the most at risk are still the very same group and they are still dying on a daily basis with the addition of 80% of the country fully or even triple jabbed...

One thing we've not seen is any occurrences of young healthy people dying in numbers until this year, some sadly in full view of TV cameras, we've had reporters and teachers and young mothers drop dead due to the direct effect of taking a vaccine they simply never had to take.

Not one single person on this planet knows anything about the long term side effects of these vaccines..not one single person!!!

So I state clearly that I don't want/need or require a vaccine that's in a live human trial with no normal checks and balances being followed and that has had suppression of side effects and deaths that would normally set alarm bells ringing in regards to its overall safety and risk from the manufacturers through to the national watchdogs

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 10:40 - Dec 17 with 672 viewssaint901

Mr 68 - you have laid out why you don't want the vaccine and that is your choice.

Many of us have had a chance to consider the information and have decided to be vaccinated.

As far as I can see, nobody here or in the media or anywhere else is forcing you to change your position. Instead your position is respected.

I think therefore we, the vaccinated, are entitled to the same respect and evangelical rants about how stupid, gullible or wantonly submissive we are achieve nothing except foul mouthed exchanges.

Happy to accept you are unvaccinated and happy to accept my share of social obligation to keep myself, my family and everybody else as safe as I can.
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 10:42 - Dec 17 with 670 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 10:40 - Dec 17 by saint901

Mr 68 - you have laid out why you don't want the vaccine and that is your choice.

Many of us have had a chance to consider the information and have decided to be vaccinated.

As far as I can see, nobody here or in the media or anywhere else is forcing you to change your position. Instead your position is respected.

I think therefore we, the vaccinated, are entitled to the same respect and evangelical rants about how stupid, gullible or wantonly submissive we are achieve nothing except foul mouthed exchanges.

Happy to accept you are unvaccinated and happy to accept my share of social obligation to keep myself, my family and everybody else as safe as I can.

Why thank you kindly 901

Seasons greetings and best wishes for the year to come.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024