Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron 09:13 - Dec 13 with 11663 viewssaint68

Is that the same omicron that is spreading phenomenally and put 10 people in hospital...it also seems to bypass the vaccines

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/12/how-omicron-appears-to-be-infectin

Mild illness reported widely

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/09/south-african-covid-cases-up-255-i

The media scaremongering and government rhetoric is so alarmist..its embarrassing!!

Businesses are once again getting hit hard and the F&B sector is yet again going to lose out on their busiest annual period.

Stopping GP'S from doing their routine care and instead focusing on a massive rollout of a vaccine that doesn’t seem to stop the spread is ridiculous.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 09:00 - Dec 19 with 1185 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 08:44 - Dec 19 by kentsouthampton

Yep, a vaccine that works so well we've had to have three of them in a year, I can see it now two years time, "if you haven't had jab 15 you can't leave the house"
At what point will the brainwashed Stockholm syndrome populace wake up.

They love being nudged and being told to do ridiculous illogical things that ordinarily they'd be questioning or laughing at..

A lot of it will be down to embarrassment for finally awakening to the hypnosis that's blinded their judgement for so long.

But the greatest factor will be when they are unable to earn a living or are going bankrupt and having the bricks and mortar they've earned through years of hardworking and sacrifice taken away..there will come a time when the continued lockdowns will destroy massive sections of business and the knock on effects will be disastrous.

Oh and you can forget Rishi waving his magic wand of furlough in the future.. thats not going to be available infinitum
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 9:04]

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 11:29 - Dec 19 with 1120 viewsDorsetIan

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 08:01 - Dec 19 by cocklebreath

How do you think the modellers have done during the pandemic?

I think all mathematicians, scientists and doctors have done well.

And certainly a lot better than all those who have tried to downplay the seriousness of the virus, rubbish the vaccine, or make up their own half-baked health strategies as they go along.

The longer this goes on the more I realise that the people I am talking about are, 9 times out of 10,
conspiracy theory nuts or crackpot libertarian ideologies, or both. Take one look at Piers Corbin or Desmond Swayne if there is any doubt as to type of people promoting all this sh1t.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 11:39 - Dec 19 with 1108 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 11:29 - Dec 19 by DorsetIan

And certainly a lot better than all those who have tried to downplay the seriousness of the virus, rubbish the vaccine, or make up their own half-baked health strategies as they go along.

The longer this goes on the more I realise that the people I am talking about are, 9 times out of 10,
conspiracy theory nuts or crackpot libertarian ideologies, or both. Take one look at Piers Corbin or Desmond Swayne if there is any doubt as to type of people promoting all this sh1t.

So you think those that made the decisions to send covid infected patients to nursing homes was well done..that decision was made by experts.

You also say that the 5/7 Yr backlog is inevitable and Chris Whitty has made the argument clearly.

Sweden managed to carry on throughout with scheduled operations and diagnosis..they have a backlog of 3 months...yes Ian..thats correct 3 MONTHS...NOT 60 TO 70 MONTHS...

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 14:13 - Dec 19 with 1053 viewscocklebreath

Even the ones that admitted they only give answers the politicians want? Like the fella last night?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 14:29 - Dec 19 with 1047 viewsDorsetIan

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 11:39 - Dec 19 by saint68

So you think those that made the decisions to send covid infected patients to nursing homes was well done..that decision was made by experts.

You also say that the 5/7 Yr backlog is inevitable and Chris Whitty has made the argument clearly.

Sweden managed to carry on throughout with scheduled operations and diagnosis..they have a backlog of 3 months...yes Ian..thats correct 3 MONTHS...NOT 60 TO 70 MONTHS...

I know that on the one hand there are sincere, intelligent, highly qualified, experienced people making life and death decisions that they will need to live with. And there are a range of views, but fundamentally they are all honest and doing a pretty good job.

And on the other there are idiotic know-nothing’s like you, who will post anything to rubbish the efforts of the first group.

You’ve got no scientific qualifications, you’ve got no experience in the field of public health, you‘re grasp of statistics is rudimentary at best, you don’t trust the people who have the expertise that you lack, and you believe in wild conspiracy theories. And yet you post and post and post about these things you can’t and don’t understand.

You’re either a bot or someone with massive ego issues.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 14:44 - Dec 19 with 1042 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 14:29 - Dec 19 by DorsetIan

I know that on the one hand there are sincere, intelligent, highly qualified, experienced people making life and death decisions that they will need to live with. And there are a range of views, but fundamentally they are all honest and doing a pretty good job.

And on the other there are idiotic know-nothing’s like you, who will post anything to rubbish the efforts of the first group.

You’ve got no scientific qualifications, you’ve got no experience in the field of public health, you‘re grasp of statistics is rudimentary at best, you don’t trust the people who have the expertise that you lack, and you believe in wild conspiracy theories. And yet you post and post and post about these things you can’t and don’t understand.

You’re either a bot or someone with massive ego issues.

Open minded and observant yes..and I see you've nothing to say in regards to other healthcare services coping admirably in comparison to the NHS abandoning normal scheduled operations and swerving diagnosis that has created a half decade long waiting list..."But Whitty said"!!! Gullible is probably the right term for you darling.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 17:36 - Dec 19 with 986 viewskentsouthampton

Would you like to buy some magic beans?
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 17:43 - Dec 19 with 972 viewsDellHero_Would

It is a worry Ian…

Poll: Wearing a mask

Login to get fewer ads

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 18:47 - Dec 19 with 933 viewsJellybaby

Have you not met Prof Ferguson??

You have always loved the thought that you are in the middle ground of covid compliance hiding behind government sponsored stats and experts and have struggled with the nuance of argument - anti vaxxer for example is a cheap shot, mostly inaccurate but put there by the "Nudge" team to brainwash people like you, as is the constant repetition of the term "the vaccines are safe and effective" - check that out, but as more and more people peel away from the edges to join the freedom fighting questioners, you get more and more exasperated and your views get more exposed.

It never had to be like this, if a clear and open debate had been organised, you wouldn't have an increasing sub section of society saying hold on, what's all this about? Your love of slavish obedient collectivism always ends badly, but that and an unswerving acceptance of (one type of ) science, which is always meant to be falsifiable is YOUR ideology. You are no where near in the middle ground, you are a covid militant, a bit of self awareness would work wonders for you...

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 19:01 - Dec 19 with 926 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 18:47 - Dec 19 by Jellybaby

You have always loved the thought that you are in the middle ground of covid compliance hiding behind government sponsored stats and experts and have struggled with the nuance of argument - anti vaxxer for example is a cheap shot, mostly inaccurate but put there by the "Nudge" team to brainwash people like you, as is the constant repetition of the term "the vaccines are safe and effective" - check that out, but as more and more people peel away from the edges to join the freedom fighting questioners, you get more and more exasperated and your views get more exposed.

It never had to be like this, if a clear and open debate had been organised, you wouldn't have an increasing sub section of society saying hold on, what's all this about? Your love of slavish obedient collectivism always ends badly, but that and an unswerving acceptance of (one type of ) science, which is always meant to be falsifiable is YOUR ideology. You are no where near in the middle ground, you are a covid militant, a bit of self awareness would work wonders for you...

A recent Israeli study confirmed that natural immunity is at least 13 times higher than that acquired by vaccine.

And in a yet to be released study there is real concern about the vaccines shutting off natural immunity and a need to perpetually jab those that have had the vaccines to maintain an immunity of sorts.

Scary times indeed.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:02 - Dec 19 with 850 viewsBazza

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 19:01 - Dec 19 by saint68

A recent Israeli study confirmed that natural immunity is at least 13 times higher than that acquired by vaccine.

And in a yet to be released study there is real concern about the vaccines shutting off natural immunity and a need to perpetually jab those that have had the vaccines to maintain an immunity of sorts.

Scary times indeed.

Out of interest do you have any medical, scientific qualifications or higher education? You always seem so confident of your analysis.
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:16 - Dec 19 with 838 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:02 - Dec 19 by Bazza

Out of interest do you have any medical, scientific qualifications or higher education? You always seem so confident of your analysis.

Let's just say the urgent rush t.o get them booster jabs in your arms are for a very definite time sensitive reason..and hasn't anything to do with protecting others around you...anyone vaccinated is now going to be forevermore in a cycle of continuous regular booster requirement....if you actually take one minute to analyse whats happening right now and do a critical risk management assessment you will concur that there isn't one available anymore for anyone that wilfully introduced a non required experimental vaccine for a disease/virus that never required that vaccine at all.

The booster programme is to stop those vaccinated dying..no one else..just the vaccinated...the futures not bright for those that decided to stick something In their wonderful immune system for absolutely no reason at all
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 22:23]

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:19 - Dec 19 with 830 viewsDorsetIan

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 18:47 - Dec 19 by Jellybaby

„Freedom fighting questioners“

Can you listen to yourself?

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:27 - Dec 19 with 823 viewsDorsetIan

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:16 - Dec 19 by saint68

Let's just say the urgent rush t.o get them booster jabs in your arms are for a very definite time sensitive reason..and hasn't anything to do with protecting others around you...anyone vaccinated is now going to be forevermore in a cycle of continuous regular booster requirement....if you actually take one minute to analyse whats happening right now and do a critical risk management assessment you will concur that there isn't one available anymore for anyone that wilfully introduced a non required experimental vaccine for a disease/virus that never required that vaccine at all.

The booster programme is to stop those vaccinated dying..no one else..just the vaccinated...the futures not bright for those that decided to stick something In their wonderful immune system for absolutely no reason at all

Sogs suggested the other day that you might be working for Putin.

I‘m beginning to wonder whether you’re a bot. Your syntax is pretty weird sometimes. And it does seem to be automatic repetitive stream from you.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:39 - Dec 19 with 818 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:27 - Dec 19 by DorsetIan

Sogs suggested the other day that you might be working for Putin.

I‘m beginning to wonder whether you’re a bot. Your syntax is pretty weird sometimes. And it does seem to be automatic repetitive stream from you.

Booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster booster

por los siglos de los siglos

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 23:06 - Dec 19 with 802 viewsBazza

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:16 - Dec 19 by saint68

I’ve read your strong comments on the booster program. I would still like an answer to my question.
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 23:56 - Dec 19 with 789 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 23:06 - Dec 19 by Bazza

I’ve read your strong comments on the booster program. I would still like an answer to my question.

Actually it seems you need reassurance..I can't give you that sadly Bazza ...I never made or forced you into an experimental vaccine trial. That was your choice...you need to question yourself not me as to why?

I've always had 100% faith in my immune system you never...you abandoned that primary but magnificent natural birthright to Subject yourself to an unknown untested experiment solely by peer pressure and not logic..your inner-self questioned your need to do so....but you done it regardless ..I'm not at fault or answerable for your lapse in judgement.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 00:15 - Dec 20 with 778 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 22:19 - Dec 19 by DorsetIan

„Freedom fighting questioners“

Can you listen to yourself?

You really are a desperate little sap, you didnt question the logic or reason..you blindly accepted what was bombarded into your conscience by illogical nudging units..sweetdreams chica.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 00:24 - Dec 20 with 773 viewsSadoldgit

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 23:56 - Dec 19 by saint68

Actually it seems you need reassurance..I can't give you that sadly Bazza ...I never made or forced you into an experimental vaccine trial. That was your choice...you need to question yourself not me as to why?

I've always had 100% faith in my immune system you never...you abandoned that primary but magnificent natural birthright to Subject yourself to an unknown untested experiment solely by peer pressure and not logic..your inner-self questioned your need to do so....but you done it regardless ..I'm not at fault or answerable for your lapse in judgement.

You are a very odd person. The graveyards are full of people who trusted their own immune systems. As for you odd conspiracy theories, I spoke to someone yesterday who works at my local hospital and she said that the wards are full of patients suffering with covid. If they haven’t been vaccinated let’s hope their faith in their immune systems sees them through it.
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 01:34 - Dec 20 with 766 viewsBicester_North

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 00:24 - Dec 20 by Sadoldgit

You are a very odd person. The graveyards are full of people who trusted their own immune systems. As for you odd conspiracy theories, I spoke to someone yesterday who works at my local hospital and she said that the wards are full of patients suffering with covid. If they haven’t been vaccinated let’s hope their faith in their immune systems sees them through it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274

There are less patients in hospital with it now than there were in September/October

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 08:12 - Dec 20 with 696 viewsDorsetIan

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 00:15 - Dec 20 by saint68

You really are a desperate little sap, you didnt question the logic or reason..you blindly accepted what was bombarded into your conscience by illogical nudging units..sweetdreams chica.

Again, like looks like something generated by a bot to me.

Too many ‚key words‘ and phrases.

‚Bombarded into you conscious by illogical nudging units“ - wtf is that even supposed to mean.

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 08:42 - Dec 20 with 688 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 08:12 - Dec 20 by DorsetIan

Again, like looks like something generated by a bot to me.

Too many ‚key words‘ and phrases.

‚Bombarded into you conscious by illogical nudging units“ - wtf is that even supposed to mean.

мы полностью контролируем

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 09:35 - Dec 20 with 671 viewsSadoldgit

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 01:34 - Dec 20 by Bicester_North

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274

There are less patients in hospital with it now than there were in September/October

Our one is “rammed”. I am not sure what difference it makes about monthly numbers if the staff can barely cope with the patients they have.
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 09:42 - Dec 20 with 671 viewsBazza

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 23:56 - Dec 19 by saint68

You don’t know whether I’ve been vaccinated or not. Yet you launch into various assumptions about me. Still you haven’t answered my question about your academic background. Why is that?
I don’t need reassurance I’m asking about you but you seem to consistently avoid my simple question.
1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 09:54 - Dec 20 with 661 viewssaint68

1 million jabs a day to beat Omicron on 09:42 - Dec 20 by Bazza

You don’t know whether I’ve been vaccinated or not. Yet you launch into various assumptions about me. Still you haven’t answered my question about your academic background. Why is that?
I don’t need reassurance I’m asking about you but you seem to consistently avoid my simple question.

I'm 53 and retired with a small property portfolio..never went to college or university...so I'm not an academic.

Hope that answers your query Baz.

Your vaccine status is full no doubt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024