Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adverts 20:12 - Dec 29 with 1397 viewsBicester_North

I normally fast forward through adverts as they are all generally pathetic attempts at humour, or virtuous bullshit with dreary piano covers of classic songs sung by drunk sounding women.

But I saw one today for Amazon with scum premier league “superstars” like Pogba being delivered in Amazon boxes to watch football with some helmets.

These piece of shit companies continue to line the pockets of scum of the earth grasping footballers who only play when they feel like it, already on millions a year. Super rich filth c*nts, they deserve to be put in the stocks and dog excrement thrown at them.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Adverts on 10:29 - Dec 30 with 1199 viewsHeisenberg

You can add to that all the players ex managers and pundits on betting adverts.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Adverts on 11:58 - Dec 30 with 1150 viewsTimSaint

On our way to the Spurs game, we put TalkSport on for a bit - as ours was their featured commentary game and we wanted to hear some of the build up.

When they cut to an advert break, my god, I don't know what it was for, but some guy was (I can only presume) deliberately singing loud and out of tune in a stupid voice, for (I think) some loan or insurance company !!

Utterly ridiculous and not even any comedy value in it and so poor, I couldn't even tell who the Ad was for FFS !!

Straight over to Solent after that !!

TimSaint

Adverts on 11:31 - Dec 31 with 994 viewsSadoldgit

I am old enough to remember when many of the ads on ITV were better than their programmes.
Adverts on 12:05 - Dec 31 with 994 views1885_SFC

Adverts on 11:31 - Dec 31 by Sadoldgit

I am old enough to remember when many of the ads on ITV were better than their programmes.

Old School is Cool

Adverts on 16:48 - Dec 31 with 951 viewsRon11

So called 'writers' these days are just too brainwashed to come up with anything remotely original or funny these days, it's mostly just mindless shouting or screaming on the TV adverts, with the likes of Worzel Gummidge and his script (written by the actor himself) full of boring innuendo that's all been done before but which has now reached children's TV.
As I'm one of those who has no choice but to watch Coronation Street (trade in for Peaky Blinders),even the scripts and characters on that are either talking shite or in hospital.
The days of the 'Secret Lemonade Drinker' etc are long gone.
Adverts on 16:58 - Dec 31 with 938 viewsNewdawn2014

Adverts on 12:05 - Dec 31 by 1885_SFC

unfortunately this would be too un-pc ? in todays woke culture .
Adverts on 17:08 - Dec 31 with 934 viewsTripleNiemi

.....follow the bear......(always a festive classic).....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Adverts on 17:20 - Dec 31 with 929 views1885_SFC

Adverts on 16:58 - Dec 31 by Newdawn2014

Sadly, that's the case... much like the 'Carry On' films I've been watching back-to-back on TV all over Christmas.

Ah well. happy memories and a bit of fun all the same.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Adverts on 17:53 - Dec 31 with 900 viewsBicester_North

Adverts on 16:48 - Dec 31 by Ron11

So called 'writers' these days are just too brainwashed to come up with anything remotely original or funny these days, it's mostly just mindless shouting or screaming on the TV adverts, with the likes of Worzel Gummidge and his script (written by the actor himself) full of boring innuendo that's all been done before but which has now reached children's TV.
As I'm one of those who has no choice but to watch Coronation Street (trade in for Peaky Blinders),even the scripts and characters on that are either talking shite or in hospital.
The days of the 'Secret Lemonade Drinker' etc are long gone.

You can just picture today’s advertising rooms full of smug graduates calling each other “guys”, and battling to show who is the most virtuous and hilarious.

Adverts on 21:47 - Dec 31 with 833 viewsBicester_North

Adverts on 16:58 - Dec 31 by Newdawn2014

Adverts on 22:39 - Dec 31 with 807 viewsRon11

Adverts on 17:53 - Dec 31 by Bicester_North

You can just picture today’s advertising rooms full of smug graduates calling each other “guys”, and battling to show who is the most virtuous and hilarious.

A vomit scenario indeed...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024