Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? 14:41 - Jan 12 with 5281 viewsTimSaint

Having now seen him live, I must say, I wasn't impressed and don't get all the hype surrounding him.

I'm sure he can be good on his day, but I thought he, like the rest of the Brentford team, were made to look very poor by us last night.

He totally miscued and didn't even connect with his only chance in the first half last night, got booked, dived around a bit, had a poor first touch many times, took a poor quick free kick, got frustrated, gave away a stupid free kick that could have earned him a 2nd yellow and finally had an actual shot near the end of the 2nd half.

I'm sure many strikers have such off days, but perhaps Brentford should have played us in December when Toney still had Covid !!

Also Brentford are THE team when it comes to stealing yardage with throw ins !! Some they took last night were 3 of those grass strips further up the pitch than where the ball went off - that is 18 yards FFS !!
When the fan in the front row of the Itchen acrobatically kicked the ball, the resulting throw in was taken so far away from him it was ridiculous !!

Oh well, never mind, we won and at least the ref let the game flow most of the time.

TimSaint

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:35 - Jan 14 with 794 viewsdirk_doone

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:21 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I think this is the chap with the condition

I thought this thread was about Ivan Toney

Yet in your TWENTY posts so far on this thread, you haven't mentioned his name once. There seems to be very little connection between your thoughts and your actions. You just fall apart and embarrass yourself as soon as you start posting on here with your childish little rows of smileys, don't you?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 12:36]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:38 - Jan 14 with 782 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:35 - Jan 14 by dirk_doone

Yet in your TWENTY posts so far on this thread, you haven't mentioned his name once. There seems to be very little connection between your thoughts and your actions. You just fall apart and embarrass yourself as soon as you start posting on here with your childish little rows of smileys, don't you?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 12:36]

"He generally shows up against the bigger teams"

"You've shown yourself up as a complete fool again. You never learn, do you?

Toney is a Championship level striker who gets a few goals against the weaker teams but generally struggles at Premier League level. He hasn't scored a single goal against any of the Big 6 teams. Like most of his team, he looked outclassed against Saints.

You've probably never even seen any of the current Premier Leaguel strikers play live. Stick to talking about what you know: lower league football and Little Pompey.'s latest defeat. Or perhaps you can tell us all about the last time Little Pompey faced Brentford when they did the double over you in League One.

http://pompeyrama.com/pompey-fc-match-3337-6-Nov-2012-Pompey-0-Brentford-1.html&

Obsessed

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:40 - Jan 14 with 777 viewsPaleRider

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:27 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Think you handed out the insults first, or did you forget that?

I just suggested that you haven't thought through your argument. You seem to be easily offended, what a shame.

Yes. I have a sticky pad sometimes. Well spotted.

What are the insults you speak of? There were only facts. If you took those facts as insults then that's your issue not mine.

Also, do you not see the irony in being unable to spell unintelligent?

You say "I just suggested that you haven't thought through your argument." Exactly what do you think my argument is and where has it not been thought through? Also, where have I said I've been offended - let's have the facts.
Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:44 - Jan 14 with 766 viewsdirk_doone

You've had to copy and paste one of my posts with Ivan Toney's name in it because ,as I said, you hadn't mentioned his name once in any of your twenty posts on this thread so far, had you? You are in such a state that you don't know what you're doing most of the time. You really are a pathetic mess. Any Pompey fan who reads your posts must cringe with embarrassment.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:44 - Jan 14 with 763 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:40 - Jan 14 by PaleRider

What are the insults you speak of? There were only facts. If you took those facts as insults then that's your issue not mine.

Also, do you not see the irony in being unable to spell unintelligent?

You say "I just suggested that you haven't thought through your argument." Exactly what do you think my argument is and where has it not been thought through? Also, where have I said I've been offended - let's have the facts.

"Because he's like Boris - just without the intelligence or even the charm".

Shame you had to resort to insults, these are the facts

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:45 - Jan 14 with 760 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:44 - Jan 14 by dirk_doone

You've had to copy and paste one of my posts with Ivan Toney's name in it because ,as I said, you hadn't mentioned his name once in any of your twenty posts on this thread so far, had you? You are in such a state that you don't know what you're doing most of the time. You really are a pathetic mess. Any Pompey fan who reads your posts must cringe with embarrassment.

Obsessed with Pompey

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:55 - Jan 14 with 748 viewsPaleRider

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:44 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

"Because he's like Boris - just without the intelligence or even the charm".

Shame you had to resort to insults, these are the facts

You claim to be a football fan yet you never talk about going to actual matches or even matches you have watched on TV. That suggests a lack of truthfulness. You try and change the subject whenever you get caught out. You never apologise for being wrong or inappropriate. Sound familiar?

Do you claim to be as intelligent as the Cambridge-educated Boris? Do you have his level of charm (which even his detractors accept)? I don't see any evidence of either.

So facts, not insults.
Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:58 - Jan 14 with 743 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:55 - Jan 14 by PaleRider

You claim to be a football fan yet you never talk about going to actual matches or even matches you have watched on TV. That suggests a lack of truthfulness. You try and change the subject whenever you get caught out. You never apologise for being wrong or inappropriate. Sound familiar?

Do you claim to be as intelligent as the Cambridge-educated Boris? Do you have his level of charm (which even his detractors accept)? I don't see any evidence of either.

So facts, not insults.

Have you just changed the subject?

Login to get fewer ads

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:59 - Jan 14 with 741 viewsPaleRider

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:58 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Have you just changed the subject?

No - I've just been replying to your posts. If you need explaining why that isn't changing subject, just let us know.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 13:01]
Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 13:00 - Jan 14 with 737 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:59 - Jan 14 by PaleRider

No - I've just been replying to your posts. If you need explaining why that isn't changing subject, just let us know.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 13:01]

You seem to throw out insults, then change the subject, then accuse others of doing the same

It's only a messageboard, you shouldn't take things so seriously

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 14:15 - Jan 14 with 699 viewsPaleRider

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 13:00 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

You seem to throw out insults, then change the subject, then accuse others of doing the same

It's only a messageboard, you shouldn't take things so seriously

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 14:37 - Jan 14 with 686 views1teeminants

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 12:02 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

We have achieved more this millenium than in your entire history

Are you under 20?

OUCH

Please list your achievements this millennium apart from a cheated FA cup .

Don’t run off now like you usually do

You have been a poxy lower league team for most of my life averaging 8000 crowds in 70 ‘S because your public couldn’t give a toss.

The top league in this country was way above your shower and you completely embarrassed yourself.

[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 14:38]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 14:58 - Jan 14 with 672 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 14:37 - Jan 14 by 1teeminants

Please list your achievements this millennium apart from a cheated FA cup .

Don’t run off now like you usually do

You have been a poxy lower league team for most of my life averaging 8000 crowds in 70 ‘S because your public couldn’t give a toss.

The top league in this country was way above your shower and you completely embarrassed yourself.

[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 14:38]

2 FA cup finals, a second tier title, and the chance of finishing 5th ; which we blew to prepare for the final we won

How does your history comapre?

Crowds of 40,000 + in your lifetime, but OK

Top league was way above us, except throwing the 5th position (as above), and relegating you lot

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 14:59 - Jan 14 with 670 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 14:15 - Jan 14 by PaleRider

Lost already, given up. Nothing to say, oh dear.

This is for you ; and it's a genuine help page

https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychology-self/2019/08/narcissists-blame-projecti

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:18 - Jan 14 with 645 viewsPaleRider

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 14:59 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Lost already, given up. Nothing to say, oh dear.

This is for you ; and it's a genuine help page

https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychology-self/2019/08/narcissists-blame-projecti

Interesting that you haven't refuted any of the following:

"You claim to be a football fan yet you never talk about going to actual matches or even matches you have watched on TV. That suggests a lack of truthfulness. You try and change the subject whenever you get caught out. You never apologise for being wrong or inappropriate. Sound familiar?

"Do you claim to be as intelligent as the Cambridge-educated Boris? Do you have his level of charm (which even his detractors accept)? I don't see any evidence of either.

"So facts, not insults."

On the other hand you accuse me of narcissism whilst displaying exactly the behaviour you accuse me of.

BTW, check out the following behaviours:

Repetitive behaviours.
Inability to understand emotional issues.
First-person focus.
Obsession

Sound familiar?
Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:29 - Jan 14 with 639 views1teeminants

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 14:58 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

2 FA cup finals, a second tier title, and the chance of finishing 5th ; which we blew to prepare for the final we won

Top league was way above us, except throwing the 5th position (as above), and relegating you lot

In my lifetime I’ve seen Saints in Europe in The food shopping then yeah Halifax account been working that’s why I’ve got a cut them I was off today you are LOL 10 hours yesterday from 9 to 7 3 different seasons (there’s been more) how about you ? 2 Fa cup Finals , 2 League cup finals how about you ? 3 other cup finals how about you ? nine semi finals all comps how about you ?A runners up finish in the top league how about you ? Four consecutive top eight finishes in the top league including 6 th place ....you ? More than 30 years top flight football ....you ?

I also saw Channon relegate your shower at Fratton 😃

At the end of the day Saints are considered to be a well run top flight outfit by many around the world.

There will be many around the world who don’t even know you exist.

Ouch indeed.

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:33 - Jan 14 with 628 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:18 - Jan 14 by PaleRider

Interesting that you haven't refuted any of the following:

"You claim to be a football fan yet you never talk about going to actual matches or even matches you have watched on TV. That suggests a lack of truthfulness. You try and change the subject whenever you get caught out. You never apologise for being wrong or inappropriate. Sound familiar?

"Do you claim to be as intelligent as the Cambridge-educated Boris? Do you have his level of charm (which even his detractors accept)? I don't see any evidence of either.

"So facts, not insults."

On the other hand you accuse me of narcissism whilst displaying exactly the behaviour you accuse me of.

BTW, check out the following behaviours:

Repetitive behaviours.
Inability to understand emotional issues.
First-person focus.
Obsession

Sound familiar?

""You claim to be a football fan yet you never talk about going to actual matches"

Is this a subject change, what has this got to do with anything?

No charm or intelligent? So how come most of the longest threads on this site are mine?

I claim to be intelligence, no I just claim to win the arguments here. That doesn't make me intelligent, it just means this board argue the facts

Change the subject, no it's generally others, you just need to follw the threads, just like this one

You seem to be very repetitive, very obsessive, I was talking bout Ivan Toney. Have a nice day
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 15:43]

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:34 - Jan 14 with 625 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:29 - Jan 14 by 1teeminants

In my lifetime I’ve seen Saints in Europe in The food shopping then yeah Halifax account been working that’s why I’ve got a cut them I was off today you are LOL 10 hours yesterday from 9 to 7 3 different seasons (there’s been more) how about you ? 2 Fa cup Finals , 2 League cup finals how about you ? 3 other cup finals how about you ? nine semi finals all comps how about you ?A runners up finish in the top league how about you ? Four consecutive top eight finishes in the top league including 6 th place ....you ? More than 30 years top flight football ....you ?

At the end of the day Saints are considered to be a well run top flight outfit by many around the world.

Ouch indeed.

So, not matched Pompey then!

Thanks for your input

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:35 - Jan 14 with 626 views1teeminants

Not this millennium but In my lifetime I’ve seen Saints in Europe in 3 different seasons (there’s been more) how about you ? 2 Fa cup Finals , 2 League cup finals how about you ? 3 other cup finals how about you ? Ten semi finals all comps how about you ?A runners up finish in the top league how about you ? Four consecutive top eight finishes in the top league including 6 th place ....you ? More than 30 years top flight football ....you ?

I don’t have to read about these things in history books, unlike you 😃

Ouch indeed.

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:44 - Jan 14 with 617 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:35 - Jan 14 by 1teeminants

Not this millennium but In my lifetime I’ve seen Saints in Europe in 3 different seasons (there’s been more) how about you ? 2 Fa cup Finals , 2 League cup finals how about you ? 3 other cup finals how about you ? Ten semi finals all comps how about you ?A runners up finish in the top league how about you ? Four consecutive top eight finishes in the top league including 6 th place ....you ? More than 30 years top flight football ....you ?

I don’t have to read about these things in history books, unlike you 😃

Ouch indeed.

But you haven't matched Pompey in honours in those years. That is a fact

And these are your big years

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:53 - Jan 14 with 617 viewsPaleRider

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:33 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

""You claim to be a football fan yet you never talk about going to actual matches"

Is this a subject change, what has this got to do with anything?

No charm or intelligent? So how come most of the longest threads on this site are mine?

I claim to be intelligence, no I just claim to win the arguments here. That doesn't make me intelligent, it just means this board argue the facts

Change the subject, no it's generally others, you just need to follw the threads, just like this one

You seem to be very repetitive, very obsessive, I was talking bout Ivan Toney. Have a nice day
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 15:43]

I think you need to chill a bit. Now that you've been outed again your writing has become even less coherent:

"N charm or intelligence? So how come most of the longest threads on this site are mine?" I never knew that length of thread equated to intelligence. It's really sad if you believe that.

"I claim to be intelligence, no I just claim to win the arguments here. That doesn't make me intelligent, it just means this board argue the facts". This doesn't make sense!

"Change the subject, no it's generally others, you just need to follw the threads, just like this one" Again - no sense.

"You seem to be very repetitive, very obsessive, I was talking bout Ivan Toney. Have a nice day" Most of the time you've been talking about yourself and the third rate Pompey - I think it's hysterical that you think someone else is repetitive and obsessive (I assume you weren't trying to be ironic).

You talk about changing the subject yet let me refer you to one of your previous posts, allegedly about Ivan Toney: "and BTW - when did Pompey last lose in the league? You obviously don't need to look it up, as you must already know the anser" - what does this have to do with Toney?

Also, as mentioned by Dirk: "Yet in your TWENTY posts so far on this thread, you haven't mentioned his name once. There seems to be very little connection between your thoughts and your actions. You just fall apart and embarrass yourself as soon as you start posting on here with your childish little rows of smileys, don't you?"

As soon as you get caught out you claim that "It's only a messageboard, you shouldn't take things so seriously". So says someone who claims to support another club but comes on here to try and wind people up - sad and pathetic.
Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 16:42 - Jan 14 with 589 viewsPatfromPoole

You didn’t relegate us, you absolute fcuktard.

We took 3 points from you. If we had done that with all the other 19 teams, we would have been pushing for Europe.

Not very good at this, are you?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 17:43 - Jan 14 with 552 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 15:53 - Jan 14 by PaleRider

I think you need to chill a bit. Now that you've been outed again your writing has become even less coherent:

"N charm or intelligence? So how come most of the longest threads on this site are mine?" I never knew that length of thread equated to intelligence. It's really sad if you believe that.

"I claim to be intelligence, no I just claim to win the arguments here. That doesn't make me intelligent, it just means this board argue the facts". This doesn't make sense!

"Change the subject, no it's generally others, you just need to follw the threads, just like this one" Again - no sense.

"You seem to be very repetitive, very obsessive, I was talking bout Ivan Toney. Have a nice day" Most of the time you've been talking about yourself and the third rate Pompey - I think it's hysterical that you think someone else is repetitive and obsessive (I assume you weren't trying to be ironic).

You talk about changing the subject yet let me refer you to one of your previous posts, allegedly about Ivan Toney: "and BTW - when did Pompey last lose in the league? You obviously don't need to look it up, as you must already know the anser" - what does this have to do with Toney?

Also, as mentioned by Dirk: "Yet in your TWENTY posts so far on this thread, you haven't mentioned his name once. There seems to be very little connection between your thoughts and your actions. You just fall apart and embarrass yourself as soon as you start posting on here with your childish little rows of smileys, don't you?"

As soon as you get caught out you claim that "It's only a messageboard, you shouldn't take things so seriously". So says someone who claims to support another club but comes on here to try and wind people up - sad and pathetic.

I've got a stalker ; and it looks like he's obsessed

Repetitive ; keeps going on about my sticky keypad

Repetitive ; keeps going on about me not mentioning Ivan Toney, I guess I didn't need to mention him, as his name was in the title

Who changed the subject from Toney? Was it Doone?

"When did Pompey last lose in the league" ; an answer to somebody elses' statement about Pompey losing 'again'

I just come on here for a giggle and also to educate myself, as explained many times before. Others just change the subject.

You need to stop being so obsessive
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 17:44]

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 17:52 - Jan 14 with 548 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 16:42 - Jan 14 by PatfromPoole

You didn’t relegate us, you absolute fcuktard.

We took 3 points from you. If we had done that with all the other 19 teams, we would have been pushing for Europe.

Not very good at this, are you?

Congratulations on the victory over Norwich Angry pat, which was statistically the easiest game of the season. Shame you lost the big game, which was Pompey, a fellow struggler for which a draw would have been enough to give you enough confidence to get a win over a soon to be relegated Palace later.

We didn't win again, and that game kept us up.

Psychologically, your team froze that day, which meant you didn't have the momentum to keep you up.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 18:08]

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 18:04 - Jan 14 with 535 viewsPaleRider

Ivan Toney - Why All The Hype ? on 17:43 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I've got a stalker ; and it looks like he's obsessed

Repetitive ; keeps going on about my sticky keypad

Repetitive ; keeps going on about me not mentioning Ivan Toney, I guess I didn't need to mention him, as his name was in the title

Who changed the subject from Toney? Was it Doone?

"When did Pompey last lose in the league" ; an answer to somebody elses' statement about Pompey losing 'again'

I just come on here for a giggle and also to educate myself, as explained many times before. Others just change the subject.

You need to stop being so obsessive
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 17:44]

I could argue you're stalking me as you keep replying to my posts.

I don't go on about a "sticky keypad" - I just mentioned the fact twice that you can't spell and your spelling gets worse as you get more and more wound up. If your keyboard is sticky I shudder to think what you've been up to!

I've only mentioned Ivan Toney once - hardly repetitive. Do you know what repetitive even means?

TBH I just think you're a bit sad and lonely which is why you have to come on here obsessively and repetitively trying to wind people up. I would feel sorry for you but you're just boring. You keep trying to prove you're intelligent and that you're bantering when all you're doing is trying to put other people down and hijacking threads. Pathetic
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 18:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024