Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bednerek to Newcastle?? 12:49 - Jan 29 with 1124 viewsButty101

Lots of red-hashed stories on Newsnow about this potentially happening. How much would it take to prise him away? He’s started slowly but got better as the season has progressed and he is on a long contract so I hope the club wouldn’t be considering the 20mill quoted. If it was 30mill surely that would be tempting

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Bednerek to Newcastle?? on 12:51 - Jan 29 with 1112 viewsSadoldgit

I’d be very surprised if any of the first team squad goes in this window, especially at this late stage. Newcastle are being linked at loads of players. Take it with a pinch of salt.
Bednerek to Newcastle?? on 12:54 - Jan 29 with 1101 viewskingslandstand1

Bednerek to Newcastle?? on 12:51 - Jan 29 by Sadoldgit

I’d be very surprised if any of the first team squad goes in this window, especially at this late stage. Newcastle are being linked at loads of players. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Problem is Newc are payingb over the odds for any player at the moment as they are pretty desperate, so we should be glad Gao is not still in charge cos I'm sure he'd have taken the dosh if stupid money was offered
Bednerek to Newcastle?? on 13:13 - Jan 29 with 1067 viewsSadoldgit

Bednerek to Newcastle?? on 12:54 - Jan 29 by kingslandstand1

Problem is Newc are payingb over the odds for any player at the moment as they are pretty desperate, so we should be glad Gao is not still in charge cos I'm sure he'd have taken the dosh if stupid money was offered

Not sure why as he had no history of it? Bednarek has been a mainstay, I don’t think we would sell him without a replacement.
Bednerek to Newcastle?? on 13:48 - Jan 29 with 1018 views1teeminants

The January window is a waste of time because it can be potentially very damaging if you make the wrong decisions which leads to very little activity.I would be very surprised if we let anyone go now unless we have replacements lined up.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Bednerek to Newcastle?? on 10:59 - Jan 31 with 582 viewsTimSaint

Looks more and more likely that our old mate Matt Targett will be the next defender joining the Toon.

TimSaint

Bednerek to Newcastle?? on 11:59 - Jan 31 with 522 viewsTimSaint

Bednerek to Newcastle?? on 10:59 - Jan 31 by TimSaint

Looks more and more likely that our old mate Matt Targett will be the next defender joining the Toon.

Looks like they are trying to get a keeper in as well, with Henderson on a loan deal from Man U !!

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024