Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On this day 40 years ago 14:49 - Feb 2 with 1069 viewsdirk_doone

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-division-one/02-february-1982/

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

On this day 40 years ago on 15:06 - Feb 2 with 1051 viewsSaintNick

We actually went top on Saturday 30th January 1982 after beating Middlesbrough away 1-0, a pleasantish day at Ayyresome Park if I remember, if a trifle cold, the natives were restless but for one more bothered about protesting about the state of their club after the game rather than maiming or seriously injuring visiting supporters as was their usual habit after games there

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

On this day 40 years ago on 18:29 - Feb 2 with 951 viewsChesham_Saint

I remember it well. It almost changed my life as was celebrating so long in the pub I fell out with my girlfriend big time,,,

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

On this day 40 years ago on 22:29 - Feb 2 with 824 viewskingslandstand1

I've still got the Football Echo up in the attic with headline something like "We're Top!"

Similar to the 76 one
On this day 40 years ago on 22:16 - Feb 3 with 665 viewsdarthvader

On this day 40 years ago on 22:29 - Feb 2 by kingslandstand1

I've still got the Football Echo up in the attic with headline something like "We're Top!"

Similar to the 76 one

I remember it well . Werent we top for about 2months till the end of march /early April ? . I was only a nipper and i thought we would win the dam thing

keep the faith coyr

On this day 40 years ago on 22:36 - Feb 3 with 647 viewsA1079

I remember it went well. A very proud day and time for the club and city. The football we played then was sublime at times. I feel fortunate that I was of an age to enjoy it and remember it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024