Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another manager could get so much more from them 21:44 - Feb 9 with 7702 viewsSaintsforeverj

I said Ralph would thrive under the new owners. Just watch that man on the.pitch after game - passionate, emotional and wonderful.

And with the lowest net spend? Can the Ralph doubters see it yet?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 21:46]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Another manager could get so much more from them on 15:28 - Feb 13 with 1339 viewsBison

Another manager could get so much more from them on 15:08 - Feb 13 by Chesham_Saint

Ok, which managers? And how much would they cost? And how can you be sure they’d be soooooo much better than Ralph?

Besides, we softened the NLY up for Wolves and they’re merely standing on Saints’ shoulders…

You wont get an answer to that Chesh , its get him out then worry about it later. Or there job is criticise and point which players should be playing and it what position , can't expect them to actual work out what manager should replace him. I guess you can support a team or follow a team.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Another manager could get so much more from them on 17:53 - Feb 17 with 1225 viewsSaintsforeverj

Lots of rumours circling about Ralph going to Man U. Bednerac said Ralph deserves his chance at a big club. Ralph wouldn't comment today when asked about it.

Another manager could get so much more from them on 20:44 - Feb 17 with 1207 viewsElijahK

Another manager could get so much more from them on 17:53 - Feb 17 by Saintsforeverj

Lots of rumours circling about Ralph going to Man U. Bednerac said Ralph deserves his chance at a big club. Ralph wouldn't comment today when asked about it.

He just won’t go to Man U though, as they want to make sure that this next manger will actually win them something for a fact, and what a manger that got experience in champions league games and challenging for titles, which as much as Ralph’s been great recently, he doesn’t have.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Another manager could get so much more from them on 08:53 - Feb 18 with 1134 viewsButty101

Another manager could get so much more from them on 15:08 - Feb 13 by Chesham_Saint

Ok, which managers? And how much would they cost? And how can you be sure they’d be soooooo much better than Ralph?

Besides, we softened the NLY up for Wolves and they’re merely standing on Saints’ shoulders…

When we were having our last poor run i was all for Eddie Howe. I think he would of done a good job. How about the forest manager?
As for him being linked with the Man U job thats laughable - that will never happen based on getting saints to final league placing of 11th once.
Lets see how the season pans out, as we could just as easily not win another agame as not lose another.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Another manager could get so much more from them on 18:21 - Feb 19 with 1067 viewsSouthamptonfan

No sign of the good run coming to an end. F@cking champions league here we come. Ralph is a f@cking legend. We destroyed Everton's million a week c@nts today.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Another manager could get so much more from them on 11:26 - Feb 20 with 983 viewsChesham_Saint

Another manager could get so much more from them on 08:53 - Feb 18 by Butty101

When we were having our last poor run i was all for Eddie Howe. I think he would of done a good job. How about the forest manager?
As for him being linked with the Man U job thats laughable - that will never happen based on getting saints to final league placing of 11th once.
Lets see how the season pans out, as we could just as easily not win another agame as not lose another.

How are you feeling after that match? Still prefer the likes of Gerrard and Lampard?

It's never plain sailing with Saints and probably never will be There'll always be ups and downs and I'd rather experience that with a manager who actually cares about the club than some journeyman carpet bagger or someone using us as a stepping stone.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Another manager could get so much more from them on 11:47 - Feb 20 with 967 viewsSaintsforeverj

Another manager could get so much more from them on 11:26 - Feb 20 by Chesham_Saint

How are you feeling after that match? Still prefer the likes of Gerrard and Lampard?

It's never plain sailing with Saints and probably never will be There'll always be ups and downs and I'd rather experience that with a manager who actually cares about the club than some journeyman carpet bagger or someone using us as a stepping stone.

Most people now can see what a fantastic manager we have, apart from a stubborn few, who can't bring themselves to admit that the Ralph in camp's gut feeling was right.

We really do have a well drilled team, a well coached team, a fit team, all things that are bearing fruit for having a consistent manager. If we can keep this team together, under new owners, who hopefully finance one or two additions, next year could be exciting. But we are Saints, so I say that with bated breath!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 11:48]

Another manager could get so much more from them on 21:51 - Mar 5 with 824 viewsButty101

I wonder if another manger could of got so much more today out of the team?

Maybe we should give Chris Wilder ago as he got the same results against Man U and spurs, with less resources!

Login to get fewer ads

Another manager could get so much more from them on 23:20 - Mar 5 with 772 viewscocklebreath

Another manager could get so much more from them on 21:51 - Mar 5 by Butty101

I wonder if another manger could of got so much more today out of the team?

Maybe we should give Chris Wilder ago as he got the same results against Man U and spurs, with less resources!

😵‍💫 Ralph out.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Another manager could get so much more from them on 21:28 - Mar 10 with 615 viewsButty101

Another manager could get so much more from them on 23:20 - Mar 5 by cocklebreath

😵‍💫 Ralph out.

I think the title of this thread says it all….

Another manager could get so much more from them on 21:53 - Mar 10 with 578 viewssaintwizzler

Another manager could get so much more from them on 21:28 - Mar 10 by Butty101

I think the title of this thread says it all….

Gao can’t take the blame anymore…

All eyes on the Man City game now.
We ain’t going down.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024