Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph’s comments on Man Utd 08:25 - Feb 13 with 1461 viewsHeisenberg

I see Ralph has upset people with his post match comment that Utd are easier to play against because when they don’t have the ball they don’t track back. Strange for a manager to comment on the opposition but he is spot on. Neville and Scholes completely agreed. Wonder if Ralph said it to help his mate out at Utd but it was unusual.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 08:39 - Feb 13 with 1425 viewsCity_boy

I agree, it was unusual and Jenas got all upset about it on Motd.

If we are talking about how Managers behave, I didn't see him (or Hoddle) comment on Conte's outrageous behaviour towards Saints bench last week.
Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 08:46 - Feb 13 with 1404 viewskernow

Unusual for Saints' to have so much airtime on MOTD, even if most of it was post match analysis.

As for Ralph's comments, they were those of a man who's team were slaughtered on that pitch twelve months ago. Also they were spot on.

Manchester United? So what?!
Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 08:51 - Feb 13 with 1390 viewsHeisenberg

Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 08:46 - Feb 13 by kernow

Unusual for Saints' to have so much airtime on MOTD, even if most of it was post match analysis.

As for Ralph's comments, they were those of a man who's team were slaughtered on that pitch twelve months ago. Also they were spot on.

Manchester United? So what?!

Yes I reckon Ralph was being a bit mischievous. It didn’t end well at Leipzig so he was probably enjoying himself.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 09:23 - Feb 13 with 1333 viewsA1079

I don't think we have ever had so much post match analysis on MOTD and you would like to think it was down to some admiration for Saints but reading between the lines it was probably to highlight Man Utd's consistent failings this season. But, for heavens sake does everyone have to be upset about anything anyone says these days. I do agree it is probably better to keep council about the opposition but RH was not rude or demeaning of Man U he responded to a question which he could have said that he will not comment on the opposing team.

Isn't it a pity that MOTD did not highlight Man U's players persistent falling over and hounding the Ref when decisions did not go their way.
Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 09:42 - Feb 13 with 1297 viewsRon11

Jermaine Genius (not) is so far up his own arse it must hurt.
Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 09:45 - Feb 13 with 1293 viewsChesham_Saint

He was asked a question and he answered. He wasn’t disrespectful but gave a constructive analysis of the opposition in a non arrogant way. What’s wrong with that?

I’d have no problem at all if, 6 months ago, an opposition manager said something like “we beat Saints today because we’ve noticed they tend to run out of steam in the last quarter” (or whatever).

Or, in the case of PortsMyth a little more directly something like:“we beat them today because they’re a bunch of tvvats”

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 10:42 - Feb 13 with 1172 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 09:45 - Feb 13 by Chesham_Saint

He was asked a question and he answered. He wasn’t disrespectful but gave a constructive analysis of the opposition in a non arrogant way. What’s wrong with that?

I’d have no problem at all if, 6 months ago, an opposition manager said something like “we beat Saints today because we’ve noticed they tend to run out of steam in the last quarter” (or whatever).

Or, in the case of PortsMyth a little more directly something like:“we beat them today because they’re a bunch of tvvats”

Didn’t Brenda Rogers make a comment like that about us last season? Ralph gives good interviews because he always tries to give an honest answer. That is why he is a football coach and not a politician (he wouldn’t last 5 minutes in Westminster). He is spot on about United.
Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 10:42 - Feb 13 with 1171 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 09:45 - Feb 13 by Chesham_Saint

Spot on. Ralph was right. The Saints players give everything for their manager, on and off the ball. Despite the quality of the Man U players, they don't win games because they don't give their all for their manager. That's where having expensive players doesn't work if their attitude isn't right. JJ is talking nonsense. As you say, Ralph was asked a question, he gave a correct and honest answer, that JJ and the pundits agreed with. And what about Ronaldo's miss from 2 yards out? 500 grand a week, yeah right. I would rather have Adams.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 10:46]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 11:02 - Feb 13 with 1121 viewsBerber

Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 08:39 - Feb 13 by City_boy

I agree, it was unusual and Jenas got all upset about it on Motd.

If we are talking about how Managers behave, I didn't see him (or Hoddle) comment on Conte's outrageous behaviour towards Saints bench last week.

Oooof!
Ralph’s comments on Man Utd on 12:20 - Feb 13 with 1008 viewsSaintsforeverj

More annoying to me, is Scholes, Hoddle and sky pundits saying Man U should look to bring in Ralph. And hopefully Ralph isn't suggesting that he could be the one to sort it out, with his comments about Man U.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 12:21]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024