Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Welsh National Anthem 19:15 - Feb 13 with 18211 viewsbuilthjack

Is being sung loud and proud at Swans games these days.
Beautiful.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:15 - Feb 17 with 987 viewsDr_Winston

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:11 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Are you English?

My Grandad was from Northampton. My cousins are Millwall fans. My G/F is strongly related to Bobby Charlton.

Am I expected to hate them, you pathetic f*cking dickhead?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2022 22:19]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:15 - Feb 17 with 987 viewspencoedjack

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:11 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Are you English?

Dear oh dear.

Come on Builthy don’t lower your standards to Killy levels.
The Welsh National Anthem on 22:42 - Feb 17 with 947 viewsbuilthjack

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:15 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

My Grandad was from Northampton. My cousins are Millwall fans. My G/F is strongly related to Bobby Charlton.

Wow. A SIMPLE QUESTION AND YOU CALL ME THAT. JUST WOW.
PRICK.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:47 - Feb 17 with 942 viewsDr_Winston

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:42 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Wow. A SIMPLE QUESTION AND YOU CALL ME THAT. JUST WOW.
PRICK.

Yeah. A "simple question".

You knew what you were doing. You and similar cretins like Kilks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:47 - Feb 17 with 942 viewsbuilthjack

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:15 - Feb 17 by pencoedjack

Dear oh dear.

Come on Builthy don’t lower your standards to Killy levels.

My standards are high . I asked Jamie a simple question.
I dont see whats wrong with singing the Welsh anthem as we are a Welsh club. Wrexham do it too. I also dont mind English teams singing GSTQ. Its fun.
Rattled little Jamies cage for some reason. Dont know why. Perhaps he is pissed.

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:50 - Feb 17 with 937 viewsbuilthjack

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:47 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

Yeah. A "simple question".

You knew what you were doing. You and similar cretins like Kilks.

Are you English?

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:53 - Feb 17 with 935 viewsbuilthjack

The Welsh National Anthem on 22:15 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

Hope she hasnt got the same haircut as Bobby.

The Welsh National Anthem on 06:32 - Feb 18 with 908 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh National Anthem on 21:24 - Feb 17 by Catullus

Oh Kilky, I'm not Dr P, i won't be copying, putting big red circles and posting that but everyone has seen your posts.

You and a minority of other Welsh people have come to a conclusion but for the majority of us its far from an obvious choice.

The Senedd was happy to take EU money that came with preconditions but wouldn't take Westminster's money, not even for something pretty much everybody this side of Coryton knows we need.
The Senedd wasn't bypassed on brexit, it had no remit, it wasn't a devolved area.

A government is an administration. More commonky used inthe USa than here, EG, Trump's administration, but it is technically correct.

Exactly.

Cant show me then.

I will tell you why though.
Cos it ain’t true.

You should apologise for you remark that you cant back up, because its not true.

I am assume from you description of me as ‘you and …other welsh people’ that you are not welsh ?
You are ‘othering’ a group of people so you can attack them.

Please read this slowly so you can understand….
The money from the EU welsh govt bid for. Shamefully we qualified because westmonster has left wales so poor. The EU structural funds, actual levelling up.
Johnsons M4 money was Johnson playing populist games in devolved areas. Wales did not bid for it. Nothing more than games. Transport is devolved and Johnson wants to undermine devolution. Do you really think he cares about the M4 ? Come on mun, wise up.

If an adult was in charge of Brexit that all the democratically elected governments should have been engaged and in the room. The EU got Ireland in the room. Johnson decided that he would steam roller his English brexit through. Look at the north of ireland to show how little johnson knows or cares. He lied to the DUP and signed up in bad faith intending to back track later.

For Johnson, government is UK level only. The term administration is quite deliberate and is routinely applied to welsh govt and scottish govts to undermine their status. Childish games again but it reveals his lack of respect for the will of the people - his words - in Wales and Scotland.

Honestly you are Johnsons dream voter. Plenty to say, but missing even the most basic understanding of what is being done here.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The Welsh National Anthem on 07:40 - Feb 18 with 888 viewspencoedjack

The Welsh National Anthem on 21:24 - Feb 17 by Catullus

Oh Kilky, I'm not Dr P, i won't be copying, putting big red circles and posting that but everyone has seen your posts.

You and a minority of other Welsh people have come to a conclusion but for the majority of us its far from an obvious choice.

The Senedd was happy to take EU money that came with preconditions but wouldn't take Westminster's money, not even for something pretty much everybody this side of Coryton knows we need.
The Senedd wasn't bypassed on brexit, it had no remit, it wasn't a devolved area.

A government is an administration. More commonky used inthe USa than here, EG, Trump's administration, but it is technically correct.

There are some thicko’s that complain Wales is poor & in the same post state that there is no need to improve the infrastructure into South Wales & see it as a political game.

You couldn’t make it.
The Welsh National Anthem on 08:20 - Feb 18 with 878 viewsraynor94

The Welsh National Anthem on 21:18 - Feb 17 by pencoedjack

I’m unsure why anyone even bothers responding to the kid.

The shocking thing is he's not a kid, either that or he's a stranger to the truth

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Welsh National Anthem on 09:26 - Feb 18 with 851 viewsonehunglow

Id sing the Okey Cokey and see us win .
Anthems divide.
Listen and look at the excess in the USA anthem.

For a tune,little beat the Marseillaise.

People prefer their own,rather like racism

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Welsh National Anthem on 09:40 - Feb 18 with 852 viewsBoundy

The Welsh National Anthem on 07:40 - Feb 18 by pencoedjack

There are some thicko’s that complain Wales is poor & in the same post state that there is no need to improve the infrastructure into South Wales & see it as a political game.

You couldn’t make it.

What I find strange that some posters on here extoll the virtues of independence and Labours led Senedd but due to ignorance or disingenuously omitting the fact that for example The Welsh Government’s economic performance over twenty years has been woeful. Wales’ Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per head in 2019 remained, as in 1999, a quarter lower than the UK or From 1999 to 2019, Gwent Valley GDP per person fell from 57 per cent to 55 per cent of UK levels. In 2018, Anglesey’s average GDP was £17,781 and the Gwent valleys, £17,908, compared to £65,468 in Kensington and Chelsea. Those two examples under the stewardship of labour now ably supported by Plaid a party who haven't been a credible political entity since god was a boy .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Welsh National Anthem on 10:02 - Feb 18 with 842 viewsCatullus

The Welsh National Anthem on 06:32 - Feb 18 by Kilkennyjack

Exactly.

Cant show me then.

I will tell you why though.
Cos it ain’t true.

You should apologise for you remark that you cant back up, because its not true.

I am assume from you description of me as ‘you and …other welsh people’ that you are not welsh ?
You are ‘othering’ a group of people so you can attack them.

Please read this slowly so you can understand….
The money from the EU welsh govt bid for. Shamefully we qualified because westmonster has left wales so poor. The EU structural funds, actual levelling up.
Johnsons M4 money was Johnson playing populist games in devolved areas. Wales did not bid for it. Nothing more than games. Transport is devolved and Johnson wants to undermine devolution. Do you really think he cares about the M4 ? Come on mun, wise up.

If an adult was in charge of Brexit that all the democratically elected governments should have been engaged and in the room. The EU got Ireland in the room. Johnson decided that he would steam roller his English brexit through. Look at the north of ireland to show how little johnson knows or cares. He lied to the DUP and signed up in bad faith intending to back track later.

For Johnson, government is UK level only. The term administration is quite deliberate and is routinely applied to welsh govt and scottish govts to undermine their status. Childish games again but it reveals his lack of respect for the will of the people - his words - in Wales and Scotland.

Honestly you are Johnsons dream voter. Plenty to say, but missing even the most basic understanding of what is being done here.

You've said some pretty awful things over the years and plenty of things that are completely wrong, like your predictions about Bojo so apologise, nope.

I said a minority of other Welsh people then spoke of the majority, of which I'm a part. Other Welsh people....get it, I'm Welsh but other Welsh people....it's not like you don't attack other Welsh people all the time.

EU structural funding comes with pre-conditions, like having to fly the EU flag above everything as if they paid for it all when in reality they have only contributed a percentage of the funds.
Was Bojo's offer politically motivated, of course it was, he was trying to win voters over but the only pre-condition of funding the M4 improvements was that it was actually spent on the M4 to level up Wales. All Bojo cares about is himself, he needs people to love him but Wales could have benefitted from it all the same. Drakeford (shamefully for somebody from Carms) has no interest in helping West Wales out.

How can I be Bojo's dream voter when I don't vote for him?

Do you understand what the Senedd is doing to Wales is exactly the same as what Westminster has done in England? The North of England has been left far behind by successive Westminster governments for decades, centuries even and we re seeing it all in Wales. Do you understand that?

Were Vaughn Gethings comments recently (when he took a press conference/briefing) not also deliberate and childish? In response some Tory no mark had a childish dig back because that is what politicians do. they are just big kids threatening to take their ball home or go crying to mummy. Bojo seemingly can't even dress himself tidily, he always looks like a bag of spuds tied around the middle.

As for will of the people, does Drakeford recognise the will of a large chunk of Welsh people is that the M4 needs upgrading? Does he recognise very many of us are angry that most of Wales is left behind while the South East prospers because it gets the lions share?
And do you recognise that even if we added up all the votes cast in the Senedd elections it doesn't represent 50% of the electorate because most people didn't bother to vote, what does that say about the Senedd when nigh on 67% voted in the GE? I have to accept the result because that's how it works but will of the people? Will of the minority yes, with the current administration getting only about 22% of the possible votes, even with children allowed to vote. even if you add Plaids voyes on (given their cooperation agreement it's still less than 30%.

The will of the majority seems to be the Senedd is best ignored.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Welsh National Anthem on 10:12 - Feb 18 with 834 viewsGwyn737

Back to the OP.

I think our anthem is special. We’re lucky to have it.

To keep it special it should be treasured at international events, not at club games where it becomes background noise.
The Welsh National Anthem on 10:46 - Feb 18 with 829 viewspencoedjack

The Welsh National Anthem on 10:02 - Feb 18 by Catullus

You've said some pretty awful things over the years and plenty of things that are completely wrong, like your predictions about Bojo so apologise, nope.

I said a minority of other Welsh people then spoke of the majority, of which I'm a part. Other Welsh people....get it, I'm Welsh but other Welsh people....it's not like you don't attack other Welsh people all the time.

EU structural funding comes with pre-conditions, like having to fly the EU flag above everything as if they paid for it all when in reality they have only contributed a percentage of the funds.
Was Bojo's offer politically motivated, of course it was, he was trying to win voters over but the only pre-condition of funding the M4 improvements was that it was actually spent on the M4 to level up Wales. All Bojo cares about is himself, he needs people to love him but Wales could have benefitted from it all the same. Drakeford (shamefully for somebody from Carms) has no interest in helping West Wales out.

Do you understand what the Senedd is doing to Wales is exactly the same as what Westminster has done in England? The North of England has been left far behind by successive Westminster governments for decades, centuries even and we re seeing it all in Wales. Do you understand that?

Were Vaughn Gethings comments recently (when he took a press conference/briefing) not also deliberate and childish? In response some Tory no mark had a childish dig back because that is what politicians do. they are just big kids threatening to take their ball home or go crying to mummy. Bojo seemingly can't even dress himself tidily, he always looks like a bag of spuds tied around the middle.

As for will of the people, does Drakeford recognise the will of a large chunk of Welsh people is that the M4 needs upgrading? Does he recognise very many of us are angry that most of Wales is left behind while the South East prospers because it gets the lions share?
And do you recognise that even if we added up all the votes cast in the Senedd elections it doesn't represent 50% of the electorate because most people didn't bother to vote, what does that say about the Senedd when nigh on 67% voted in the GE? I have to accept the result because that's how it works but will of the people? Will of the minority yes, with the current administration getting only about 22% of the possible votes, even with children allowed to vote. even if you add Plaids voyes on (given their cooperation agreement it's still less than 30%.

I find it difficult to understand why anyone does not see the need for a relief road into South Wales (unless they have no idea that good transport links are required to attract business).

Drakeford is a cretin who will be followed by an even bigger one in Gething.

They are slowly driving Wales further behind the rest of UK.
The Welsh National Anthem on 10:54 - Feb 18 with 817 viewsunion_jack

The Welsh National Anthem on 10:02 - Feb 18 by Catullus

Am I right in saying that Drakeford sits on the scum’s trust board as well? Shows where his allegiance lies if we ever doubted it in the first place. Maybe he felt the relief road would benefit other parts of S Wales?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Welsh National Anthem on 11:02 - Feb 18 with 811 viewsunion_jack

The Welsh National Anthem on 09:40 - Feb 18 by Boundy

What I find strange that some posters on here extoll the virtues of independence and Labours led Senedd but due to ignorance or disingenuously omitting the fact that for example The Welsh Government’s economic performance over twenty years has been woeful. Wales’ Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per head in 2019 remained, as in 1999, a quarter lower than the UK or From 1999 to 2019, Gwent Valley GDP per person fell from 57 per cent to 55 per cent of UK levels. In 2018, Anglesey’s average GDP was £17,781 and the Gwent valleys, £17,908, compared to £65,468 in Kensington and Chelsea. Those two examples under the stewardship of labour now ably supported by Plaid a party who haven't been a credible political entity since god was a boy .

And that’s with a substantial amount of EU structural funding including Objective 1. It never got any better. Strange that.

The Welsh National Anthem on 11:23 - Feb 18 with 799 viewsBoundy

The Welsh National Anthem on 11:02 - Feb 18 by union_jack

And that’s with a substantial amount of EU structural funding including Objective 1. It never got any better. Strange that.

Fair play they did fund the Heads of the Valleys upgrade , 30 years to late

The Welsh National Anthem on 11:26 - Feb 18 with 794 viewsunion_jack

The Welsh National Anthem on 11:23 - Feb 18 by Boundy

Fair play they did fund the Heads of the Valleys upgrade , 30 years to late

It was never in Wales’ best interests to ensure the structural funds made the country more prosperous because there’d be no more structural funds. Tells its own story that does.

The Welsh National Anthem on 12:12 - Feb 18 with 774 viewsonehunglow

People need to listen and watch the grotesque anthem circus prior to NFL games.
Are you Welsh ? What if Winston isn’t ? What narrow minded,closet racist sheets is that.
All our best players are not Welsh.

Small time, small minds.

The Welsh National Anthem on 13:41 - Feb 18 with 747 viewsDewi1jack

I'm sorry that this thread got derailed by Kilks warraknobber and the likes.

Some other facts you supporters of Dripford and Born Guessing want to take a look at.
Why did Wales and Scotland have more deaths per head of capita during Covid, when they were going against the advice of the medics advising westminster?
Extra lockdowns, businesses failing left right and centre and still Born and Dripford were killing more of their country's citizens than the monster BoJo*

*Waits for Kilks totaldickheadmuppet to come back and ask for facts.

Newsflash
Check the ONS site and you'll find it

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Welsh National Anthem on 14:15 - Feb 18 with 733 viewsonehunglow

The Welsh National Anthem on 10:46 - Feb 18 by pencoedjack

I find it difficult to understand why anyone does not see the need for a relief road into South Wales (unless they have no idea that good transport links are required to attract business).

Drakeford is a cretin who will be followed by an even bigger one in Gething.

They are slowly driving Wales further behind the rest of UK.

As long as we have the anthem innit.

Ive said o many times as to how divisive Welsh is. Indisputable fact .

A small country whose main pastiem seems to abuse the English whenever possible.

Ironic really considering how many of us marry anthem raise kids with them.

Being Welsh means you are no better or worse than any English person. The nicest people Ive met have been English and the worst Welsh ,by some distance.

Proof...just look at our club and this schism in ownership,fanbase and even media .

It' s pitiful

Swansea' very own Poet Dylan..".Land of my fathers;they can have it". He loved the English language and not Welsh.It's why he spoke with an almost RP accent.

The Welsh National Anthem on 14:25 - Feb 18 with 729 viewsTenbySwan

The Welsh National Anthem on 09:40 - Feb 18 by Boundy

How can you even compare the GDP in Anglesey and the Gwent Valleys to Kensington and Chelsea ffs!
The Welsh National Anthem on 14:51 - Feb 18 with 720 viewsbuilthjack

The Welsh National Anthem on 10:54 - Feb 18 by union_jack

Am I right in saying that Drakeford sits on the scum’s trust board as well? Shows where his allegiance lies if we ever doubted it in the first place. Maybe he felt the relief road would benefit other parts of S Wales?

Show us where he is on the scums board please.

The Welsh National Anthem on 15:15 - Feb 18 with 709 viewsBoundy

The Welsh National Anthem on 14:25 - Feb 18 by TenbySwan

How can you even compare the GDP in Anglesey and the Gwent Valleys to Kensington and Chelsea ffs!

Care to comment on the fact that Wales has stagnated for the past 20 odd years? thought not

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024