Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full back dilemma 11:39 - Feb 20 with 1011 viewskingslandstand1

So I'm presuming Perraud was out injured yesterday (?) as not on bench either, so what do we do when he's back fit again? Worked out ok yesterday as Tino is back fit, bit with those two and KWP all in top form (yes, Perraud has surprised me since his dodgy getting used to the Premier League start), do we bring him back, put KWP in his RB position and leave Tino out, or does Perraud have to fight for his place back and leave as yesterday?

Would like to have seen Tino maybe move forward to a right wing back, but you can't leave any of our midfield 4 out at the moment

Nice problem to have!
Full back dilemma on 12:22 - Feb 20 with 978 viewsBicester_North

Personally would have Perraud go back in the team when fit and KWP at right back with Tino on the bench. Yesterday was class but like the balance those 2 playing together gives us as it’s their preferred sides

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Full back dilemma on 12:45 - Feb 20 with 942 views1teeminants

Full back dilemma on 12:22 - Feb 20 by Bicester_North

Personally would have Perraud go back in the team when fit and KWP at right back with Tino on the bench. Yesterday was class but like the balance those 2 playing together gives us as it’s their preferred sides

Yes agree with this. Apparently Perraud had Covid.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Full back dilemma on 13:44 - Feb 20 with 878 viewsSonicBoom

Yup, he has covid.
Full back dilemma on 14:31 - Feb 20 with 836 viewsElijahK

He’s supposedly got covid, hence why he’s not been in any of the training images/footage and wasn’t in the squad yesterday, but as the isolation period is only like 5 days now, I’d of thought that he’d be back for the Norwich game in Friday

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Full back dilemma on 15:57 - Feb 20 with 771 viewskingslandstand1

Full back dilemma on 14:31 - Feb 20 by ElijahK

He’s supposedly got covid, hence why he’s not been in any of the training images/footage and wasn’t in the squad yesterday, but as the isolation period is only like 5 days now, I’d of thought that he’d be back for the Norwich game in Friday

Or at least back in contention
Full back dilemma on 18:00 - Feb 20 with 703 viewsDorsetIan

It is a great problem to have. Perraud has been great recently and Tino had one of his best games for a while yesterday.

But personally I think KWP (1) has proved he can play brilliantly in both positions and (2) should be ahead of both the other two. He was on fire yesterday.

All things being equal, I’d stick with the same team for Norwich and let Perraud wait for his next chance. We’ve got games coming thick and fast soon enough, where we’ll need to rotate.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Full back dilemma on 11:26 - Feb 22 with 498 viewssaint901

I'd be going for Perraud at LB and KWP at right back.

Tino was overplayed at the start of the seasin and whilst I think he's coming back, a few games playing for 20/25 minutes would do him good.

That would allow either Perraud or KWP to burn themselves out over an hour and be replaced with somebody who also a threat.

The primary job of the full back is also defensive. I think both Perraud and KWP are better defenders than Tino.

Against Everton where the action was all in the attacking third and they were little threat a combination of Tino and one of the others is fine.

When we need to dig a little deeper and be a bit more disciplined in the defensive side, I'd have Tino on the bench.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024