Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador 12:25 - Apr 7 with 3398 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57500/irony-not-lost-as-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 10:39 - Apr 9 with 501 viewsChesham_Saint

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 09:34 - Apr 9 by SaintNick

You dont read what I say, I dont agree or endorse his views, I merely defend his right to say them, that is called freedom of speech, something that Ironically the people of Ukraine are fighting for and the Russian people dont have.

Someone here said that in WW2 the allies cancelled Hitler, that is true, but you can still buy a copy of Mein Kampf if you want to read what he stood for, cancelling freedom of speech and opinion is not democratic, no matter how odious we might find the rules.

It’s obvious to me anyway Nick, that you’re not supporting what he’s said (which we all agree is a nonesense), merely his right to freely express his views.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2022 23:34]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 20:20 - Apr 9 with 405 viewsDorsetIan

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 09:34 - Apr 9 by SaintNick

You dont read what I say, I dont agree or endorse his views, I merely defend his right to say them, that is called freedom of speech, something that Ironically the people of Ukraine are fighting for and the Russian people dont have.

Someone here said that in WW2 the allies cancelled Hitler, that is true, but you can still buy a copy of Mein Kampf if you want to read what he stood for, cancelling freedom of speech and opinion is not democratic, no matter how odious we might find the rules.

The people of Ukraine are fighting for their lives, their homes, their families and the right not to have their country‘s very existence scrubbed out by a pig-eyed Russian fascist.

They are not fighting for MLT‘s right to spout nonsense on the internet.

He has that right certainly, but he has no right to be taken seriously or to remain in a representative capacity for Saints FC.

There is no irony.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 21:15 - Apr 9 with 389 viewssaint68

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 20:20 - Apr 9 by DorsetIan

The people of Ukraine are fighting for their lives, their homes, their families and the right not to have their country‘s very existence scrubbed out by a pig-eyed Russian fascist.

They are not fighting for MLT‘s right to spout nonsense on the internet.

He has that right certainly, but he has no right to be taken seriously or to remain in a representative capacity for Saints FC.

There is no irony.

You are so hypocritical Ian, can't remember ypu being so concerned for the millions displaced raped butchered and killed in any Western lead incursions into the middle East..is that because they are far away and irrelevant or due to ethnicity or religious reasons..

The US and UK lead destruction of countless cities villages and towns across the Middle East over the past 30 odd years are just collateral damage.. I don't bloody think so.

Cherry picking what is and what isn't repulsive is where Putin is at..seems you're not too different from him at all.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 21:21 - Apr 9 with 378 viewsDorsetIan

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 21:15 - Apr 9 by saint68

You are so hypocritical Ian, can't remember ypu being so concerned for the millions displaced raped butchered and killed in any Western lead incursions into the middle East..is that because they are far away and irrelevant or due to ethnicity or religious reasons..

The US and UK lead destruction of countless cities villages and towns across the Middle East over the past 30 odd years are just collateral damage.. I don't bloody think so.

Cherry picking what is and what isn't repulsive is where Putin is at..seems you're not too different from him at all.

It's funny, but this is exactly what every Putin apologist is saying.

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 21:33 - Apr 9 with 372 viewssaint68

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 21:21 - Apr 9 by DorsetIan

It's funny, but this is exactly what every Putin apologist is saying.

That answer speaks volumes about your priorities in regards to human life..

Ukrainians 100%

Middle Eastern 0%

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 22:24 - Apr 9 with 339 viewsDorsetIan

Irony Not Lost As Le Tissier Steps Down As Southampton FC Ambassador on 21:33 - Apr 9 by saint68

That answer speaks volumes about your priorities in regards to human life..

Ukrainians 100%

Middle Eastern 0%

You're the one being equivocal about Putin and his murderous excursion.

Don't project false views about humanitarian situations in other parts of the world onto me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024