Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just shows the mindset 08:39 - May 1 with 1495 viewssaintwizzler

Showing up dressed like this TO FÛCKING WORK.
An absolute fûcking joke.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Just shows the mindset on 08:40 - May 1 with 1489 viewssaint68

That's all the poor bugger could afford...hard times being a bag of air kicker every few months or so .

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Just shows the mindset on 08:43 - May 1 with 1474 viewssaintwizzler

Just shows the mindset on 08:40 - May 1 by saint68

That's all the poor bugger could afford...hard times being a bag of air kicker every few months or so .

I bet they cost a fortune. They won’t be from Primark.
Hassenhüttl needs to sort this bunch of Kuntz out.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Just shows the mindset on 08:50 - May 1 with 1453 viewsPatfromPoole

Game’s gone.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Just shows the mindset on 08:53 - May 1 with 1444 viewssaint68

Just shows the mindset on 08:43 - May 1 by saintwizzler

I bet they cost a fortune. They won’t be from Primark.
Hassenhüttl needs to sort this bunch of Kuntz out.

Hassenhutl needs to do us all a favour and leave...he can take that skidmark with him too!!

I can see Romeu,JWP, S Armstrong and KWP all leaving this summer..sadly Salisu has become unsellable of late...

Think the new owners need to fire the Alpine Klopp pronto....he's causing division and instability.

Just shows the mindset on 08:55 - May 1 with 1435 viewsPatfromPoole

Would love to have seen Alex Ferguson’s reaction to Djenepo’s attire if he had turned up like that if he was his manager.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Just shows the mindset on 08:56 - May 1 with 1434 viewssaint68

Just shows the mindset on 08:55 - May 1 by PatfromPoole

Would love to have seen Alex Ferguson’s reaction to Djenepo’s attire if he had turned up like that if he was his manager.

I'd imagine hed be heading to Manchester General with a hair dryer hanging oyt of his jacksy

Just shows the mindset on 09:05 - May 1 with 1411 viewsTripleNiemi

You lot need to get a grip as there are far bigger concerns in the world of football at present.....

Consider the poor Liverpool fan (Tom Cross) who has been a Season Ticket holder for 23 years, attended over 33 games this season yet cannot muster a ticket for their FA Cup final; not a happy chappy. Apparently the 'Big Zuu' has a few tickets to hand and is giving them away to the best 'plastics' who have never attended a Liverpool game in their lives as 'that's what football is about'.......

[Post edited 1 May 2022 9:10]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Just shows the mindset on 09:15 - May 1 with 1386 viewssaint68

Just shows the mindset on 09:05 - May 1 by TripleNiemi

You lot need to get a grip as there are far bigger concerns in the world of football at present.....

Consider the poor Liverpool fan (Tom Cross) who has been a Season Ticket holder for 23 years, attended over 33 games this season yet cannot muster a ticket for their FA Cup final; not a happy chappy. Apparently the 'Big Zuu' has a few tickets to hand and is giving them away to the best 'plastics' who have never attended a Liverpool game in their lives as 'that's what football is about'.......

[Post edited 1 May 2022 9:10]

Modern football...its a shit show really isn't it...

Too many overpaid muppets and too many sickening pundits stirring the pot.

I'd rather be back in the eighties with shitty stadiums, great affordable rail services and not a Mars bar on someone's head in sight.

Players earning a good but not abusive sum of money and even the referees were better.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 9:26]

Login to get fewer ads

Just shows the mindset on 09:22 - May 1 with 1369 viewsTripleNiemi

Just shows the mindset on 09:15 - May 1 by saint68

Modern football...its a shit show really isn't it...

Too many overpaid muppets and too many sickening pundits stirring the pot.

I'd rather be back in the eighties with shitty stadiums, great affordable rail services and not a Mars bar on someone's head in sight.

Players earning a good but not abusive sum of money and even the referees were better.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 9:26]

Yep with you there.

To be honest, i am totally with the lad who is pīssed off that he cannot get a Cup Finsl ticket but on the flipside, you cannee have your cake and eat it. The Scousers / Mancs etc. are happy to cream gazillions off the Foreign Plastic brigade which helps rape the likes of us yet drip that they are the better fan cos they have been a ST holder for 134 years......

Made me chuckle though as the Cups have always been tickets going to fans who know sponsors etc. etc.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Just shows the mindset on 17:41 - May 1 with 1104 viewsMrangry25

If the fu**in idiots spent more time practising instead of shopping for something to look like a complete bellend in we might be more inclined to give him a chance, but unfortunately wearing shit clothes and covering yourself in bloody tattoos is all these morons can muster up to do with the enormous amount of spare time they have on their hands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024