Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody Chelsea 15:06 - May 1 with 2283 viewsBicester_North

Playing like dicks when you want them to stuff Everton

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Bloody Chelsea on 15:33 - May 1 with 2207 viewscocklebreath

They are terrible, only thing I care about now this season is Everton going down, if they win today they won’t.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Bloody Chelsea on 15:45 - May 1 with 2181 viewssaint68

Frank getting favours from his old mob..8 points and closing

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Bloody Chelsea on 15:54 - May 1 with 2160 viewscocklebreath

Graeme fooking Sharp I hate that frog faced fatty

Bloody Chelsea on 15:56 - May 1 with 2153 viewsTripleNiemi

Chelsea wakners

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Bloody Chelsea on 15:58 - May 1 with 2136 viewsBicester_North

Pickford had a blinder, but Chelsea basically bottled it. W@nkers.

Bloody Chelsea on 16:13 - May 1 with 2080 viewsSaintsforeverj

Slightly looking over our shoulder. Everton are 8 points behind but have 2 games in hand, so that "could" be 2 points behind with 3 games to go. Leeds and Burnley both have one game in hand. Realistically, they shouldn't all go and win 3 or 4 in a row but it's possible.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Bloody Chelsea on 16:18 - May 1 with 2058 viewssaintwizzler

Bloody Chelsea on 16:13 - May 1 by Saintsforeverj

Slightly looking over our shoulder. Everton are 8 points behind but have 2 games in hand, so that "could" be 2 points behind with 3 games to go. Leeds and Burnley both have one game in hand. Realistically, they shouldn't all go and win 3 or 4 in a row but it's possible.

As a Ralph fan there’s nothing to worry about, yes?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Bloody Chelsea on 16:22 - May 1 with 2041 viewsmancuniansaint

Bloody Chelsea on 15:33 - May 1 by cocklebreath

They are terrible, only thing I care about now this season is Everton going down, if they win today they won’t.

Think you'd be better to care about Saints going down. A distinct possibility now with Everton finding the form to beat Chelsea.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 16:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Bloody Chelsea on 16:24 - May 1 with 2032 viewssaint68

Bloody Chelsea on 16:22 - May 1 by mancuniansaint

Think you'd be better to care about Saints going down. A distinct possibility now with Everton finding the form to beat Chelsea.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 16:23]

500/1 on Friday...now 80/1...still extremely unlikely but not an impossibility

Bloody Chelsea on 16:25 - May 1 with 2027 viewsSaintsforeverj

Bloody Chelsea on 16:18 - May 1 by saintwizzler

As a Ralph fan there’s nothing to worry about, yes?

I haven't known many years when we haven't had to worry about relegation. This has been Saints since the beginning of history, so I wouldn't expect it to change any time soon. Highly unlikely, they win all their games, and we lose all of ours but as Saints fans we look over our shoulders as a matter of course.

Bloody Chelsea on 16:27 - May 1 with 2022 viewssaint68

Another 3 points for Everton against a piss poor Watford on Wednesday and we'll be at around 16/1

Bloody Chelsea on 16:27 - May 1 with 2022 viewsBicester_North

Bloody Chelsea on 16:24 - May 1 by saint68

500/1 on Friday...now 80/1...still extremely unlikely but not an impossibility

Our players will wake up if they sense they could be in the shit they will grind out a couple of points.

Bloody Chelsea on 16:29 - May 1 with 2018 viewssaint68

Bloody Chelsea on 16:27 - May 1 by Bicester_North

Our players will wake up if they sense they could be in the shit they will grind out a couple of points.

Beat Brentford and there's nothing to worry about Bicester I'd say.

Bloody Chelsea on 16:47 - May 1 with 1988 viewsA1079

Bloody Chelsea on 16:25 - May 1 by Saintsforeverj

I haven't known many years when we haven't had to worry about relegation. This has been Saints since the beginning of history, so I wouldn't expect it to change any time soon. Highly unlikely, they win all their games, and we lose all of ours but as Saints fans we look over our shoulders as a matter of course.

I am not sure that is accurate Saintsforeverj. Apart from when he first took over I recall that most of the time we were looking upwards and even qualifying for Europe under McMenemy. Chris Nicoll did ok considering he had to follow McMenemy. Pochettino and Koeman did not have us staring at relegation.

I do see where you are coming from because in recent years looking over our shoulders has been the case but is that the way we want it to be?
Bloody Chelsea on 16:53 - May 1 with 1968 viewsSaintsforeverj

Bloody Chelsea on 16:47 - May 1 by A1079

I am not sure that is accurate Saintsforeverj. Apart from when he first took over I recall that most of the time we were looking upwards and even qualifying for Europe under McMenemy. Chris Nicoll did ok considering he had to follow McMenemy. Pochettino and Koeman did not have us staring at relegation.

I do see where you are coming from because in recent years looking over our shoulders has been the case but is that the way we want it to be?

Saints actually got relegated under Mcmenemy. The Nicoll years weren't too bad, when we actually had quite a good team, then we had Branfoot and had relegation battles on and off ever since. Koeman even had a bad run and we certainly were looking over shoulders for a time.

In answer to your question, no, I wish we were in the top 4 every year and winning cups. Wishful thinking though isn't it. How many cups have we won in over 120 years?
[Post edited 1 May 2022 16:55]

Bloody Chelsea on 17:01 - May 1 with 1943 viewssledger

Bloody Chelsea on 16:29 - May 1 by saint68

Beat Brentford and there's nothing to worry about Bicester I'd say.

and you see this bunch of half arsed so called pros getting a result at brentford because i dont
Bloody Chelsea on 17:10 - May 1 with 1926 viewssaint68

Bloody Chelsea on 17:01 - May 1 by sledger

and you see this bunch of half arsed so called pros getting a result at brentford because i dont

I don't actually..but the hyperthetical 3 points would see us clear of any relegation issue.

Bloody Chelsea on 17:34 - May 1 with 1890 viewscocklebreath

Bloody Chelsea on 16:27 - May 1 by saint68

Another 3 points for Everton against a piss poor Watford on Wednesday and we'll be at around 16/1

No chance, maybe 66/1 I’d advise you to get on now. We ain’t going down but I don’t think Everton are either, looks like Leeds to me

Bloody Chelsea on 18:17 - May 1 with 1844 viewsBicester_North

Bloody Chelsea on 17:34 - May 1 by cocklebreath

No chance, maybe 66/1 I’d advise you to get on now. We ain’t going down but I don’t think Everton are either, looks like Leeds to me

They have Chelsea and Arsenal, if they get more than 2 points from those I’ll start to worry as they then have Brighton (who are still playing well) and Brentford left

If they got 6 points from those 4 games they’d be level on points but behind us on goal difference

Bloody Chelsea on 07:42 - May 2 with 1649 viewsdirk_doone

Bloody Chelsea on 17:34 - May 1 by cocklebreath

Leeds and Burnley are the form teams in the relegation battle. Each of them has only lost 1 of their last 6 games:

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/premier-league/form-guide

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024