Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tavares wins award 17:17 - May 8 with 2801 viewsJames1980

Development player of the year. Plus, Humphrys and Rathbone winning promotion. Beesley impressing when he has played. Morley fitting in well at Notlob.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 17:18]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Tavares wins award on 17:31 - May 8 with 2735 viewsEllDale

Congratulations to the lad.
Has any one heard anything about Baah? He may really have ripped up L2 if he’d stayed.
Tavares wins award on 17:38 - May 8 with 2711 viewsisitme

Tavares wins award on 17:31 - May 8 by EllDale

Congratulations to the lad.
Has any one heard anything about Baah? He may really have ripped up L2 if he’d stayed.

He has been injured for a lot of the season. He has been on the bench a few times but not really featured. I still think he had a good month and that was it. Like with a lot of younger players it's the decision making that needs work.
Tavares wins award on 17:40 - May 8 with 2699 viewsD_Alien

Tavares wins award on 17:38 - May 8 by isitme

He has been injured for a lot of the season. He has been on the bench a few times but not really featured. I still think he had a good month and that was it. Like with a lot of younger players it's the decision making that needs work.

he has, however, made 3 appearances for Germany U19s this season, scoring 2 goals

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tavares wins award on 06:48 - May 9 with 2313 viewsscooby

the ST holders at Blackpool that i know dont think that much of Bees... and he was shocking on Saturday.
Tavares wins award on 07:34 - May 9 with 2265 viewsJames1980

Tavares wins award on 06:48 - May 9 by scooby

the ST holders at Blackpool that i know dont think that much of Bees... and he was shocking on Saturday.

That's a shame hopefully a good pre season and he will hit the ground running in August. I wonder how Rathbone and Humps will get on in the championship.

Tavares wins award on 09:04 - May 9 with 2149 viewsnordenblue

Tavares wins award on 07:34 - May 9 by James1980

That's a shame hopefully a good pre season and he will hit the ground running in August. I wonder how Rathbone and Humps will get on in the championship.

Not sure Humps has made much of an impact this year and used mainly as a sub whenever ive looked, not sure he'll get much game time in the league above either.

Shame really as there's some player in there
Tavares wins award on 10:00 - May 9 with 2037 viewsJames1980

Tavares wins award on 09:04 - May 9 by nordenblue

Not sure Humps has made much of an impact this year and used mainly as a sub whenever ive looked, not sure he'll get much game time in the league above either.

Shame really as there's some player in there

Financially the right decision for him I expect and fantastic to be in a squad promoted as champions after his experience with relegations with previous clubs. Someone on here I think said he sees himself as a championship player let's hope he can secure a regular starting place and impress in the second tier next season.

Tavares wins award on 13:25 - May 9 with 1800 viewsnordenblue

Tavares wins award on 10:00 - May 9 by James1980

Financially the right decision for him I expect and fantastic to be in a squad promoted as champions after his experience with relegations with previous clubs. Someone on here I think said he sees himself as a championship player let's hope he can secure a regular starting place and impress in the second tier next season.

Absolutely and you wouldn't blame him for moving there, financially I'm guessing he's on a ridiculous wage to what he was at Rochdale so good luck to the lad, just not sure he'll reach his potential in and out of a side playing against much much bigger clubs and stronger financially in the championship.
Login to get fewer ads

Tavares wins award on 14:18 - May 9 with 1720 viewsoddjob007

Tavares wins award on 13:25 - May 9 by nordenblue

Absolutely and you wouldn't blame him for moving there, financially I'm guessing he's on a ridiculous wage to what he was at Rochdale so good luck to the lad, just not sure he'll reach his potential in and out of a side playing against much much bigger clubs and stronger financially in the championship.

8 grand a week allegedly
Tavares wins award on 14:22 - May 9 with 1712 viewsEllDale

That'll be his basic.
Win bonuses on top of that and probably a promotion bonus as well..
Tavares wins award on 15:14 - May 9 with 1663 viewsAtThePeake

All the more frustrating that we somehow managed to get relegated with these lads last season.

Tangled up in blue.

Tavares wins award on 15:28 - May 9 with 1634 viewsEllDale

And Lund and Morley.
Scandalous really.
Tavares wins award on 21:12 - May 9 with 1383 viewsTVOS1907

Tavares wins award on 06:48 - May 9 by scooby

Sounds like they all were!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024