Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic manager 21:38 - May 17 with 5184 viewssaint68

Another year of this clown is suicide

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Pathetic manager on 21:43 - May 17 with 4020 viewsHeisenberg

Wrong team. Refused to change it. Players look like they are not playing for the manager. Didn’t even go for it.

As for McCarthy. How many times did he pass it straight to a Liverpool player. And we have just given him a new contract. He needs to go alongside Stephens and a few others.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Pathetic manager on 21:50 - May 17 with 3948 viewsRon11

24 shots for Liverpool, 4 from Saints.
Liverpool 71% possession.
Not at Anfield, at St. Mary's......
Pathetic manager on 21:51 - May 17 with 3944 viewscocklebreath

Pathetic manager on 21:43 - May 17 by Heisenberg

Wrong team. Refused to change it. Players look like they are not playing for the manager. Didn’t even go for it.

As for McCarthy. How many times did he pass it straight to a Liverpool player. And we have just given him a new contract. He needs to go alongside Stephens and a few others.

McCarthy is the worst keeper in the league by a mile, his kicking is horrific, he has the eyes of a goat, it’s like there’s nothing going on inside his head

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Pathetic manager on 21:53 - May 17 with 3924 viewssaint22

agreed time is up
astonishing lack of reaction and taking broja off for adams when we needed a goal WTF
Pathetic manager on 22:00 - May 17 with 3888 viewssaintwizzler

He had a lovely pair of new white pumps on though

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Pathetic manager on 22:07 - May 17 with 3854 viewsCapt_Koons

Ralph's not good enough, half the squad is not good enough. A major overhaul is needed.
So expect Ralph to be here next year and a couple of youth team signings in the summer.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Pathetic manager on 22:18 - May 17 with 3808 viewsBerber

I decided at the last minute not to drive down for the game, expecting the Liverpool second string to be played, so justified on that count. I was absolutely shocked to see Tellah and Dialo start, and even more so when they started the second half. Both may have “potential”, but neither looks like a decent PL player, and neither really brings much to the match day performance, as today amply demonstrated. I have to agree that the team selection and late substitutions today were unfathomable. I have reservations about automatic renewal of my ST. Unless there are some key changes, I may just cherry pick the games to attend. It isn’t as if tickets are not readily available based on recent seasons.
Pathetic manager on 22:23 - May 17 with 3782 viewscocklebreath

So you didn’t go because of a Liverpool 2nd string? That would be a reason for me to go

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic manager on 22:54 - May 17 with 3684 viewsWestEndBoy

Pathetic .how can he watch us get battered for 30 mins and not make a single change .totally out of his depth.Then make a double substitution as soon as they go 2-1 up waiting for it to happen.He really doesn’t have a clue
Pathetic manager on 22:58 - May 17 with 3669 views1885_SFC

Pathetic manager on 22:54 - May 17 by WestEndBoy

Pathetic .how can he watch us get battered for 30 mins and not make a single change .totally out of his depth.Then make a double substitution as soon as they go 2-1 up waiting for it to happen.He really doesn’t have a clue

Sadly, we have the most reactive manager in the clubs' history - instead of one with a pair of balls who's proactive.

Old School is Cool

Pathetic manager on 23:18 - May 17 with 3607 viewsMytchettSaint

I’ve just got home, I really wish I hadn’t bothered. Another season where I can’t wait for it to be over.

I know the cult harp on about what he’s had to work with, but by god he is feckin clueless. He could have the Man City team and manage to feck it up.

If he can’t see that McCarthy is shite then I don’t know what he is watching.

I am not renewing my ST’s next season if he’s still there. It was a ball ache getting down, midweek games are a pain with the traffic. Then to watch that… abysmal was how the presenters on talksport described us on the show on the way home.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Pathetic manager on 23:38 - May 17 with 3550 viewsSouthamptonfan

Doing the lap of honour in an empty stadium was f@cking hilarious and embarrassing.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Pathetic manager on 00:35 - May 18 with 3473 viewsElijahK

Didn’t see the game as I was having to officiate one, but have heard from many that went to the game that we were appalling. As I’ve seen from the highlights that McCarthy should’ve done better for the first goal and basically all the defence was poor for that, and the second one was due to a poor header from Elynousie and then KWP not being able to stop Matip’s header. But I’ve also heard from many that Lyanco was poor, and many others.

I am going to the Leicester game though, and if that is another piss poor performance then maybe it is time to get someone new in. It’s just my two worries/issues with it is first off who are we getting in? As I only really see us being in a more comfortable position by getting in a manger with PL experience, and I can’t see too many of those being available over the summer. Also that we really need to clear out the trash and actually get some folding f*cking signings!
As without both of them, I am worried about next season, as we need both (or at least certainly the signings) to be able to actually compete and not worry about relegation next season. So if these new owners really give a toss about us, then they better be spending a bit in the summer!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Pathetic manager on 07:16 - May 18 with 3347 viewssaintwizzler

Pathetic manager on 00:35 - May 18 by ElijahK

Didn’t see the game as I was having to officiate one, but have heard from many that went to the game that we were appalling. As I’ve seen from the highlights that McCarthy should’ve done better for the first goal and basically all the defence was poor for that, and the second one was due to a poor header from Elynousie and then KWP not being able to stop Matip’s header. But I’ve also heard from many that Lyanco was poor, and many others.

I am going to the Leicester game though, and if that is another piss poor performance then maybe it is time to get someone new in. It’s just my two worries/issues with it is first off who are we getting in? As I only really see us being in a more comfortable position by getting in a manger with PL experience, and I can’t see too many of those being available over the summer. Also that we really need to clear out the trash and actually get some folding f*cking signings!
As without both of them, I am worried about next season, as we need both (or at least certainly the signings) to be able to actually compete and not worry about relegation next season. So if these new owners really give a toss about us, then they better be spending a bit in the summer!

Dyche, Sean Dyche.
License to fire some fûcks into the players.

Pathetic manager on 07:35 - May 18 with 3309 viewsMytchettSaint

Pathetic manager on 00:35 - May 18 by ElijahK

Why are you worried about who we might get in?

It’s not as if we could get any worse than we currently have the way I see it. If you are unsure of that, I’d have a look at our form. More L’s in it that some obscure Welsh town.

Pathetic manager on 08:12 - May 18 with 3235 viewssaintwizzler

Pathetic manager on 07:35 - May 18 by MytchettSaint

It’s not as if we could get any worse than we currently have the way I see it. If you are unsure of that, I’d have a look at our form. More L’s in it that some obscure Welsh town.

In February we were in 9th place and everything was hunky dory.
The players were good enough then…
And then this happened.

Pathetic manager on 08:30 - May 18 with 3207 viewssaint22

Pathetic manager on 07:16 - May 18 by saintwizzler

Dyche, Sean Dyche.

I actually think Dyche could be a good bet
I am sick of this run of 3 good games then clueless performances for 10
its pi55 poor now and shows a remarkable lack of learning
Pathetic manager on 08:37 - May 18 with 3196 viewssaint22

and this shows he just doesn't learn how to change a game or stop the soft goals

Southampton have dropped 29 points from winning positions in the Premier League this season, the most of any side and the most by a team in a campaign since the Saints themselves dropped 29 in 2018-19
Pathetic manager on 09:45 - May 18 with 3123 viewsUlsterBaz

The squad is poor but I don’t think Ralph’s getting the best out of it. His in-game management in particular baffles me at times. If the club can afford it it’s time to part company with him.
Pathetic manager on 10:29 - May 18 with 3076 viewsElijahK

Pathetic manager on 07:16 - May 18 by saintwizzler

Dyche, Sean Dyche.

Yeah he’s not a bad should, although I do have some doubt in the difference that Burnley have had from when they sacked him compared to beforehand as they took a massive improvement since he’s left and it does make you wonder why

Pathetic manager on 10:33 - May 18 with 3063 viewsElijahK

Pathetic manager on 07:35 - May 18 by MytchettSaint

Because look at what happened under Hughes and Pellegrino. As we’ve got a squad that’s almost as bad as back then, and under those two, we were going down, whilst at least with Ralph we’ve never really been that worried about relegation towards any ends to the season. So if we get in a new manager the we need one that has PL experience

Pathetic manager on 10:55 - May 18 with 3027 viewsMytchettSaint

Pathetic manager on 10:33 - May 18 by ElijahK

Because look at what happened under Hughes and Pellegrino. As we’ve got a squad that’s almost as bad as back then, and under those two, we were going down, whilst at least with Ralph we’ve never really been that worried about relegation towards any ends to the season. So if we get in a new manager the we need one that has PL experience

So no matter how bad things get under Ralph, we should stick with him in case we get someone worse…?

I said before, he’s not had much to work with. No one is denying that. But it doesn’t change the fact he is very limited tactically and it would appear motivationally.

I think I’d rather take a chance, put a bit of trust in the new owners and see if we can actually find someone who might offer us a bit more in those areas. And do you know what, it might not work out. That’s life. It’s a bit like buying a new car, the old one gets you from A to B, but it’s showing a few worrying signs. Let’s not trade it in for a newer model in case the new one isn’t any better…

Pathetic manager on 10:58 - May 18 with 3012 viewsandoverpedro

agreed last nights team :

Tella ( 23 now never gonna make it at this level ) 1 career goal
Broja ( on loan going back to chelsea wont be coming back)
ward prowse ( lucky to keep him this summer ?)
diallo ( waste of space too ligt weight gives the ball away)
redmond ( too little too late again first goal of the season )
elynoussi ( crop circle man does nothing and makes up numbers)
walker peters ( AKA JWP lucky to keep him this year one of only 2/3 prem players
Salisu ( heads gone since january transfer talk has turned him )
Stephenson ( out of contract now why play him now ???)
Lyanco ( only centre back xto put in a shift last night)
Mcaarthy ( daydreamer i hope to god he hasnt got a new contract)

would only keep 3 players out of this team JWP/KWP and Lyanco the rest are gash and squad players at best .

Ralph Hasneclue really needs to buck up or ship out .
Pathetic manager on 11:01 - May 18 with 3007 viewssaint22

Pathetic manager on 10:58 - May 18 by andoverpedro

agreed last nights team :

Tella ( 23 now never gonna make it at this level ) 1 career goal
Broja ( on loan going back to chelsea wont be coming back)
ward prowse ( lucky to keep him this summer ?)
diallo ( waste of space too ligt weight gives the ball away)
redmond ( too little too late again first goal of the season )
elynoussi ( crop circle man does nothing and makes up numbers)
walker peters ( AKA JWP lucky to keep him this year one of only 2/3 prem players
Salisu ( heads gone since january transfer talk has turned him )
Stephenson ( out of contract now why play him now ???)
Lyanco ( only centre back xto put in a shift last night)
Mcaarthy ( daydreamer i hope to god he hasnt got a new contract)

would only keep 3 players out of this team JWP/KWP and Lyanco the rest are gash and squad players at best .

Ralph Hasneclue really needs to buck up or ship out .

According to Martin (its LIVE and I am a c*nt) Tyler Forster is off so that means newly contracted AM will be sat there watching balls fly by him at his near post on numerous occasions next season
Pathetic manager on 11:13 - May 18 with 2991 viewsHeisenberg

Pathetic manager on 08:30 - May 18 by saint22

I actually think Dyche could be a good bet
I am sick of this run of 3 good games then clueless performances for 10
its pi55 poor now and shows a remarkable lack of learning

Not Dyche for me. Burnley were awful to watch. Old school long ball stuff. With the links at Saints not sure if we could poach the Brentford manager. Failing that the Forest manager has done well. Eddie Howe might be shoved out at Newcastle if they want a bigger name to attract top players.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024