Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale 10:27 - Jun 6 with 1778 viewsSaintNick

Now Wales are at the World Cup Bale will have to find a new club, could Saints be in the running for his signature, he probably won't be wanted by any of the big clubs turning 33 nest week, so money perhaps wont be his priority, could he perhaps want to end his career where it started

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Gareth Bale on 11:17 - Jun 6 with 1741 viewsdarthvader

Be good .but he wont come here

keep the faith coyr

Gareth Bale on 11:51 - Jun 6 with 1715 viewsMytchettSaint

He can come to us and get Ralph to coach out that annoying goal scoring habit part of his game into a player who cuts back and recycles the ball instead, just in time for the World Cup. Scupper Wales’s chances against England

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Gareth Bale on 12:36 - Jun 6 with 1690 viewssledger

Lets hope and pray he doesnt come to saints we would just be paying him to stay fit for wales,he wont want to get injured and probably wouldnt want to play much,i thought that for a large part of the wales game he was a passenger,hes yesterdays man
Gareth Bale on 13:07 - Jun 6 with 1661 viewssaint901

He would be another Walcott.

Used to be good, lost a yard or two, can't manage a whole game and is an expense on the payroll that two fitter, younger talents could fill.
Gareth Bale on 18:51 - Jun 6 with 1565 views1885_SFC

His wage demands must be astronomical. No chance he's coming here. Newcastle maybe...

Old School is Cool

Gareth Bale on 20:03 - Jun 6 with 1517 viewssaintwizzler

Rather this…

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Gareth Bale on 21:28 - Jun 6 with 1455 viewsPatfromPoole

More chance of us signing Gareth Gates than Gareth Bale.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Gareth Bale on 23:17 - Jun 6 with 1390 viewsBerber

Gareth Bale on 13:07 - Jun 6 by saint901

Used to be good, lost a yard or two, can't manage a whole game and is an expense on the payroll that two fitter, younger talents could fill.

The Gareth and Theo show. Roll up.
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale on 13:44 - Jun 7 with 1211 viewsKennington

Gareth Bale on 13:07 - Jun 6 by saint901

Bale is far better than Walcott, there’s no question about that. Could you see Walcott hypothetically leading any nation to the World Cup over the last couple of years? I’m not sure he would even manage to lead a country that’s all but guaranteed qualification for every World Cup like Japan.

Just because Bale isn’t good enough to start in the best team in Europe doesn’t mean he isn’t for us. I think we’d actually be a really good fit for him as he’d be guaranteed minutes and I’m not sure money is the top priority as he wants minutes before the World Cup. Don’t think he’d get those minutes if he went to Spurs and surely he’d want a premier league club rather than Cardiff.

On an aside, always thought Bale gets a pretty rough ride with the whole golf thing. It’s surely far better being out doing relatively light exercise than sitting at home playing PlayStation or drinking all day in the taverna. Guess it was an easy thing for the Spanish press to go after him with, as he seems like quite a boring person.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Gareth Bale on 19:09 - Jun 7 with 1100 viewssledger

he is a strange character,umteen years in spain and cant be bothered to learn the language of the team that has made him an obscenely rich young man,i hope to god he doesnt come here,he truly is a parasite
Gareth Bale on 19:35 - Jun 7 with 1075 viewsSadoldgit

Gareth Bale on 19:09 - Jun 7 by sledger

he is a strange character,umteen years in spain and cant be bothered to learn the language of the team that has made him an obscenely rich young man,i hope to god he doesnt come here,he truly is a parasite

Bit harsh! He helped his team win plenty of trophies. He played amongst players and coaches who didn’t speak Spanish either. He is clearly a gifted footballer. It’s not his fault if the manager decides to leave him on the bench. Personally I would have left sooner but he signed a contract and he saw it through. I don’t see him fitting into our system and I can’t see the club changing the system for a player who has been so injury prone. There has been a lot of talk about wages. He is a professional footballer, why would he not go where he will get a decent wedge?
Gareth Bale on 19:42 - Jun 7 with 1069 viewsCity_boy

Gareth Bale on 21:28 - Jun 6 by PatfromPoole

More chance of us signing Gareth Gates than Gareth Bale.

Probably not a lot to choose between them, Both had their day !

Would be surprised if any Premiership club touched Bale. Really hoping the stories of him coming to Saints are just unsubstantiated rumours.
Gareth Bale on 20:30 - Jun 7 with 1038 viewsButty101

I would love to see it happen. A bit of a lawrie mac signing and would show some intent by the new owners.

I never wanted Walcott back as he is just a bloke that can run fast.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Gareth Bale on 20:48 - Jun 7 with 1015 viewssledger

bale can barely run now,wales would have been far better had the johnson lad started the game,bale to come on late if things not going youre way late,bale will hamper wales going forward,good job keep starting him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024