Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Boris 06:09 - Jun 24 with 15564 viewsPatfromPoole

The end would appear to be nigh……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Taxi for Boris on 12:00 - Jul 9 with 1817 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 11:49 - Jul 9 by Jellybaby

Your left wing bias clouds your character judgement Sogs. Boris and Trump were both bufoons but neither went to war, so don't have blood on their hands like others do. Trump was a womaniser, but never went to Epstein Island 26 times like Bill Clinton did. I don't particularly care for left or right, but we should be honest in calling out wrongdoing regardless of political leanings.

I am a centrist so no left wing bias here. Johnson has plenty of blood on his hands. His late lockdown caused countless deaths as did the policy of putting covid infected people into care homes which caused carnage. As for Trump, he has plenty on his hands too. Where do you start with him? Of course wrong doing should be called out. Plenty of people were calling Johnson’s out before he become PM and have been proven right. That is what this is about. Removing a congenital liar, incompetent, narcissistic lightweight from an office he should never have held and replacing him with someone worthy of the position.
Taxi for Boris on 13:21 - Jul 9 with 1756 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 12:00 - Jul 9 by Sadoldgit

I am a centrist so no left wing bias here. Johnson has plenty of blood on his hands. His late lockdown caused countless deaths as did the policy of putting covid infected people into care homes which caused carnage. As for Trump, he has plenty on his hands too. Where do you start with him? Of course wrong doing should be called out. Plenty of people were calling Johnson’s out before he become PM and have been proven right. That is what this is about. Removing a congenital liar, incompetent, narcissistic lightweight from an office he should never have held and replacing him with someone worthy of the position.

Centrist? I have always seen you very much as part of the wokist Guardianista, but these things are subjective I guess.

I see we are going to have to revisit Boris and the "pandemic" when you have caught up with the narrative and stop crying "conspiracy"- that lockdowns and forced experimental vaccines have caused excess deaths. I forgive Boris for these events as they were outside of his control, as pretty much the whole western world had to act in lockstep in these crimes against humanity and he was clearly reluctant to do so.

I actually agree with you re care homes, but again this seemed to be general lockstep policy.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Taxi for Boris on 15:55 - Jul 9 with 1686 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 13:21 - Jul 9 by Jellybaby

Centrist? I have always seen you very much as part of the wokist Guardianista, but these things are subjective I guess.

I see we are going to have to revisit Boris and the "pandemic" when you have caught up with the narrative and stop crying "conspiracy"- that lockdowns and forced experimental vaccines have caused excess deaths. I forgive Boris for these events as they were outside of his control, as pretty much the whole western world had to act in lockstep in these crimes against humanity and he was clearly reluctant to do so.

I actually agree with you re care homes, but again this seemed to be general lockstep policy.

The Guardian has a liberal background and I worked there for 22 years so yes, I do have an allegiance to it as a media source. As for lockdowns and vaccines. I think most sane people understood that initially the only way to contain the virus was to bring in the lockdown. It is a shame Johnson dithered so long but fair play for doing it eventually. When the vaccine was provided that again was a no brainer. Without it god knows where we would be now but it helped to save lives, long term illness and to lift lockdown. Obviously covid hasn’t gone away but through a combination of the vaccination programmes and weaker strains, it isn’t, so far, as much of an issue as it was 2 years ago. I’m sorry but there is no other term to use for people like MLT and yourself. You seem to have convinced yourselves that this is all some big operation to control the world population. What am I supposed to catch up on? That Bill Gates is aiming to become “Big Brother?”
Anyway, back to more grounded and important matters. We now need a solid, sensible PM who will clear the crap out of the cabinet and start to deal with the mess Johnson has left us in. Starmer is now starting to set out his stall and hopefully, in 2 years time we will have an election based on solid policies, not lies and deceptions. We have been treading water since Brexit and politics have become confused with personalities. Ideally we will now get back talking about the best way forward, not who is currently giving BJ a bj.
Taxi for Boris on 16:03 - Jul 9 with 1682 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 11:42 - Jul 9 by Bazza

You say 'Johnson is the same as Trump' nonsense, then perversely 'we need to get back to talking about proper politics, not personality cults' .

That will be like a breath of fresh air from you and your left wing buddies. Fantastic, when are you going to start?

He has the same personality traits as Trump. Perhaps you don’t see it but plenty do. It’s been covered enough times on here so I am not going to go through them all again. If he had done the right thing and resigned months ago we wouldn’t be talking about him now. I suspect the only reason we are still talking about him because he is clearly still hoping to cling on to power. The longer he can hang about the more chance he has of finding a way to stay, yea, like Trump. You will note that he didn’t say that he was resigning. Like Trump he is delusional and thinks that he and he alone has what it takes to run the country. When the removal vans turn up and a new PM moves in to No.10, that is the time to stop talking about this odious stain on our history.
Taxi for Boris on 16:09 - Jul 9 with 1673 viewsJaySaint

"I am a centrist"

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Taxi for Boris on 18:01 - Jul 9 with 1629 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 16:09 - Jul 9 by JaySaint

"I am a centrist"

Well I have mostly voted for the LibDems so make of that what you will.
Bizarrely there is a rumour doing the rounds that Johnson is actually going to stand in the leadership election! Apparently this has been denied by Downing Street (but then they denied there were any parties during in lockdown too).
Taxi for Boris on 18:41 - Jul 9 with 1614 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 15:55 - Jul 9 by Sadoldgit

The Guardian has a liberal background and I worked there for 22 years so yes, I do have an allegiance to it as a media source. As for lockdowns and vaccines. I think most sane people understood that initially the only way to contain the virus was to bring in the lockdown. It is a shame Johnson dithered so long but fair play for doing it eventually. When the vaccine was provided that again was a no brainer. Without it god knows where we would be now but it helped to save lives, long term illness and to lift lockdown. Obviously covid hasn’t gone away but through a combination of the vaccination programmes and weaker strains, it isn’t, so far, as much of an issue as it was 2 years ago. I’m sorry but there is no other term to use for people like MLT and yourself. You seem to have convinced yourselves that this is all some big operation to control the world population. What am I supposed to catch up on? That Bill Gates is aiming to become “Big Brother?”
Anyway, back to more grounded and important matters. We now need a solid, sensible PM who will clear the crap out of the cabinet and start to deal with the mess Johnson has left us in. Starmer is now starting to set out his stall and hopefully, in 2 years time we will have an election based on solid policies, not lies and deceptions. We have been treading water since Brexit and politics have become confused with personalities. Ideally we will now get back talking about the best way forward, not who is currently giving BJ a bj.

Maybe you will take notice of Dr Naomi Wolfe then, she used to be darling of the left and big Guardian contributor, now of course she deals in "misinformation ", but you will probably stay in your little bubble of lies about lockdowns and jabs ignoring all the data until even the Guardian knows it has to acknowledge it

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Taxi for Boris on 18:52 - Jul 9 with 1597 viewsJaySaint

Taxi for Boris on 18:01 - Jul 9 by Sadoldgit

Well I have mostly voted for the LibDems so make of that what you will.
Bizarrely there is a rumour doing the rounds that Johnson is actually going to stand in the leadership election! Apparently this has been denied by Downing Street (but then they denied there were any parties during in lockdown too).

bizarrely, there is a rumour that Kier and Angela are having an affair. Also there is a rumour that the Curry gate was a stitch up.

Do you give those rumours much credence?

Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Boris on 20:05 - Jul 9 with 1570 viewsBazza

Taxi for Boris on 18:52 - Jul 9 by JaySaint

bizarrely, there is a rumour that Kier and Angela are having an affair. Also there is a rumour that the Curry gate was a stitch up.

Do you give those rumours much credence?

Soggy you seem incapable of writing anything that doesn’t include slagging off Boris. Therefore it’s a total waste of time trying any sort of discussion with you since you are stuck in an anti Boris rut. I realise you may have been poisoned by long Guardian exposure but basically your views will persuade no one unless you forget your Boris bile.
Taxi for Boris on 22:38 - Jul 9 with 1493 viewsBerber

I suppose none of see ourselves as others do.
Taxi for Boris on 14:17 - Jul 10 with 1405 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 20:05 - Jul 9 by Bazza

Soggy you seem incapable of writing anything that doesn’t include slagging off Boris. Therefore it’s a total waste of time trying any sort of discussion with you since you are stuck in an anti Boris rut. I realise you may have been poisoned by long Guardian exposure but basically your views will persuade no one unless you forget your Boris bile.

But you have no problem when people try and defend Johnson by throwing in Corbyn and Abbott (despite the fact that they are no longer in the Labour forefront).
If people didn’t try and defend the indefensible then there would be no need to post about him. Sadly there are still some people out there who think he has done nothing wrong and continue to defend him. That’s ok but not ok to continue to point out his incompetence?
Don’t worry, once they elect another incompetent it will all start again with someone else.
Taxi for Boris on 16:02 - Jul 10 with 1368 viewsBazza

Taxi for Boris on 14:17 - Jul 10 by Sadoldgit

But you have no problem when people try and defend Johnson by throwing in Corbyn and Abbott (despite the fact that they are no longer in the Labour forefront).
If people didn’t try and defend the indefensible then there would be no need to post about him. Sadly there are still some people out there who think he has done nothing wrong and continue to defend him. That’s ok but not ok to continue to point out his incompetence?
Don’t worry, once they elect another incompetent it will all start again with someone else.

Any Tories you think are not incompetent, serious question?
Taxi for Boris on 12:39 - Jul 11 with 1245 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 16:02 - Jul 10 by Bazza

Any Tories you think are not incompetent, serious question?

Good question Bazza. I used to be able to listen to Rory Stewart without wanting to throw something at the tv but sadly he has stood down from politics now. Looking at the bunch who habe thrown their hats in the ring so far it isn’t very inspiring. I hope they chose someone from outside the current cabinet who will come in and sweep out the current bunch. God knows we don’t need more of the same. With the number of Tory MP’s in the house there must be some sitting in the background capable of doing a decent job.
Taxi for Boris on 13:00 - Jul 11 with 1221 views1885_SFC

Penny Mordaunt gets my vote. Her dad was a para & she's named after a Royal Navy warship. She also went to the same Waterlooville school as James Ward-Prowse which is just a stone's throw away from me down the road.

As for the rest of them... meh.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2022 13:00]

Old School is Cool

Taxi for Boris on 13:28 - Jul 11 with 1188 viewsDorsetIan

I quite liked Zahawi but think we've had enough of leaders with connections to offshore trust funds.

Sunak is a massive drip, and he's married to someone who intends to leave the UK, which is a problem for me.

Braverman is less sincere than Boris and a moron to boot.

Truss is a weirdo.

I agree that Mourdant might be the best of the rest, although Kemi Badenoch seems very bright and is not a bullsh!tter.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2022 13:28]

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Taxi for Boris on 14:11 - Jul 11 with 1155 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 13:28 - Jul 11 by DorsetIan

I quite liked Zahawi but think we've had enough of leaders with connections to offshore trust funds.

Sunak is a massive drip, and he's married to someone who intends to leave the UK, which is a problem for me.

Truss is a weirdo.

I agree that Mourdant might be the best of the rest, although Kemi Badenoch seems very bright and is not a bullsh!tter.

The trouble is that Badenoch (bad Enoch?) has been endorsed by Gove which is probably the kiss of death.
Taxi for Boris on 14:18 - Jul 11 with 1141 viewsDorsetIan

Taxi for Boris on 14:11 - Jul 11 by Sadoldgit

The trouble is that Badenoch (bad Enoch?) has been endorsed by Gove which is probably the kiss of death.

Maybe. We'll find out.

Makes a change though to find that one of the candidates has brain and is able to express what she thinks without sounding like robot (Truss) or a complete cretin (Braverman/Patel).

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Taxi for Boris on 15:49 - Jul 11 with 1099 viewsBerber

Taxi for Boris on 13:28 - Jul 11 by DorsetIan

Truss is a weirdo.

I am waiting for all the pollocks who say they will cut tax and reverse the NI increase to explain how they are going to replace the billions additional that have been promised to the NHS. Aerosols, vainglorious no hopers most of them.
Taxi for Boris on 17:26 - Jul 11 with 1062 viewsJaySaint

A wonderfully diverse group, yes?

Taxi for Boris on 17:30 - Jul 11 with 1060 views1885_SFC

This fella sounds the perfect choice

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tory-mp-jamie-wallis-crash-b2120358.

Old School is Cool

Taxi for Boris on 17:55 - Jul 11 with 1028 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 17:30 - Jul 11 by 1885_SFC

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tory-mp-jamie-wallis-crash-b2120358.

You can imagine him wearing his black leather mini skirt in the House trying to put Starmer off his stride at PMQs.
Taxi for Boris on 18:37 - Jul 11 with 990 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Taxi for Boris on 20:01 - Jul 11 with 946 viewsdirk_doone

Taxi for Boris on 17:30 - Jul 11 by 1885_SFC

It's hard to believe there are so many of these weirdos still out there now that they've rounded most of them up and put them in the Houses of Parliament.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2022 20:02]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Taxi for Boris on 20:07 - Jul 11 with 934 viewskernow

Shared a cabin with a fella from Bridgend. Dodgy fekka.
Ended up sleeping on deck to escape the pest.
Taxi for Boris on 04:20 - Jul 12 with 827 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 20:01 - Jul 11 by dirk_doone

It's hard to believe there are so many of these weirdos still out there now that they've rounded most of them up and put them in the Houses of Parliament.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2022 20:02]

It's no accident, it makes them more bribable, capable of being corrupted......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024