Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Boris 06:09 - Jun 24 with 15558 viewsPatfromPoole

The end would appear to be nigh……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Taxi for Boris on 15:28 - Jul 7 with 1483 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 11:47 - Jul 7 by DorsetIan

WTF is WEF ?

Does it have website?

Are you messing Ian, haven't we spent the last two years talking about The World Economic Forum and global technocracy? Run by Klaus Shwarb he of the great reset - you shall own nothing and be happy and funded by ....yes, you've guessed it Bill Gates.
https://www.weforum.org/

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Taxi for Boris on 15:58 - Jul 7 with 1444 viewsDorsetIan

You think the World Economic Forum runs the world?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Taxi for Boris on 16:42 - Jul 7 with 1389 viewsBerber

Taxi for Boris on 15:58 - Jul 7 by DorsetIan

And no doubt have secret headquarters a under the Teletubby Dome.
Taxi for Boris on 18:01 - Jul 7 with 1353 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 15:58 - Jul 7 by DorsetIan

Do you think Boris would ever really have really been allowed to run this country. Same applies to Biden who is barely compos mentis?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Taxi for Boris on 18:06 - Jul 7 with 1349 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 18:01 - Jul 7 by Jellybaby

Do you think Boris would ever really have really been allowed to run this country. Same applies to Biden who is barely compos mentis?

We have had the best news for years yet you still peddle your nonsense. Go out, have a drink and toast the fact that we have finally got rid of the useless lump. There is plenty of time to come back to your conspiracy theories tomorrow.

Getting back to reality, no sign of contrition. No apologies. Arrogant and self serving to the last. Good riddance.
Taxi for Boris on 18:51 - Jul 7 with 1322 viewsBazza

Taxi for Boris on 18:06 - Jul 7 by Sadoldgit

We have had the best news for years yet you still peddle your nonsense. Go out, have a drink and toast the fact that we have finally got rid of the useless lump. There is plenty of time to come back to your conspiracy theories tomorrow.

Getting back to reality, no sign of contrition. No apologies. Arrogant and self serving to the last. Good riddance.

Soggy take you own advice; go out and have a drink and enjoy the moment. But don’t forgot the PM who achieved, despite his numerous failings, the Brexit vote and an enormous majority in the commons. Be happy to get rid of the ‘useless lump’ and saved us from the pathetic Corbyn.
Taxi for Boris on 18:54 - Jul 7 with 1323 viewsChesham_Saint

Arrived at this debate late and assumed you were talking about Gordon Brown or Tony Blair..!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Taxi for Boris on 19:41 - Jul 7 with 1284 viewsBerber

Taxi for Boris on 18:54 - Jul 7 by Chesham_Saint

Arrived at this debate late and assumed you were talking about Gordon Brown or Tony Blair..!

Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Boris on 20:48 - Jul 7 with 1241 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 18:51 - Jul 7 by Bazza

Soggy take you own advice; go out and have a drink and enjoy the moment. But don’t forgot the PM who achieved, despite his numerous failings, the Brexit vote and an enormous majority in the commons. Be happy to get rid of the ‘useless lump’ and saved us from the pathetic Corbyn.

But he didn’t get Brexit done. His “deal” is unravelling before our eyes and the poor sod who follows him will have to clear up the crap he leaves behind. As for Corbyn, he couldn’t be worse than Johnson who will go down in history as our worst ever PM. And yes, I will be raising several glasses to his demise tonight. 🥂🍾🇬🇧
Taxi for Boris on 20:53 - Jul 7 with 1238 viewscocklebreath

Taxi for Boris on 20:48 - Jul 7 by Sadoldgit

But he didn’t get Brexit done. His “deal” is unravelling before our eyes and the poor sod who follows him will have to clear up the crap he leaves behind. As for Corbyn, he couldn’t be worse than Johnson who will go down in history as our worst ever PM. And yes, I will be raising several glasses to his demise tonight. 🥂🍾🇬🇧

As will I good riddance to the loser. He nearly turned us into trump Britain, the lying little c@nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Taxi for Boris on 05:25 - Jul 8 with 1142 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 16:42 - Jul 7 by Berber

And no doubt have secret headquarters a under the Teletubby Dome.

More likely on Epstein Island. Truth is stranger than fiction, but in a sinister kind of way.

Taxi for Boris on 05:28 - Jul 8 with 1141 viewsJellybaby

I'm happy for you Sogs that you have something to celebrate, did you celebrate just as hard when the war criminal Tony Blair left office?

Taxi for Boris on 06:53 - Jul 8 with 1109 viewsChesham_Saint

Taxi for Boris on 05:28 - Jul 8 by Jellybaby

I'm happy for you Sogs that you have something to celebrate, did you celebrate just as hard when the war criminal Tony Blair left office?

Or what about that economic incompetent, Brown?

Taxi for Boris on 08:22 - Jul 8 with 1066 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 05:28 - Jul 8 by Jellybaby

I was glad to see the back of Blair but he wasn’t the worst PM we have ever had. That accolade sits firmly with Johnson. Not only a dreadful PM but a dreadful human being.
Taxi for Boris on 09:58 - Jul 8 with 1043 viewsSadoldgit

The Tories now have a golden opportunity to bring in a decent leader and to ship all of the deadbeat dead wood out of the cabinet and try and turn things around. 2 years to repair all of the damage that the Greased Piglet and his cronies have done is a big ask but at least they can make a start. Hopefully we can get back to some kind of semblance of normality instead of having to watch a self inflated egotist use the office of PM as his own personal playground fantasy. He can now go off and be “King of the World” of after dinner speakers and talk piffle to mugs willing to pay a fortune to hear his guff. Get it wrong again and the Tories could be out of power for a very long time. Surely they can do better than Cameron, May and Johnson? They need to start by removing him from office immediately before he does any more damage to the country.
Taxi for Boris on 10:01 - Jul 8 with 1039 viewsChesham_Saint

Taxi for Boris on 08:22 - Jul 8 by Sadoldgit

I was glad to see the back of Blair but he wasn’t the worst PM we have ever had. That accolade sits firmly with Johnson. Not only a dreadful PM but a dreadful human being.

Remind us all how many wars did Boris start? How many innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan was he responsible for killing?

Worst PM ever? Really?

Taxi for Boris on 10:06 - Jul 8 with 1032 viewsJellybaby

Taxi for Boris on 10:01 - Jul 8 by Chesham_Saint

Remind us all how many wars did Boris start? How many innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan was he responsible for killing?

Worst PM ever? Really?

Yes, hatred for chaotic buffoon Boris and indifference to murderous warmonger Blair!

Taxi for Boris on 10:10 - Jul 8 with 1030 views1885_SFC

In a fit of confusion Diane Abbott has just resigned.

Old School is Cool

Taxi for Boris on 10:15 - Jul 8 with 1027 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 10:01 - Jul 8 by Chesham_Saint

Worst PM ever? Really?

Yes, easily. You make it sound like we were the only country to get involved in Iraq and Afghanistan. We were part of a coalition that invaded Iraq which included a number of other countries too. If you are going to pint the finger at Blair you also have to point it at the other coalition leaders too.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 10:28]
Taxi for Boris on 10:20 - Jul 8 with 1025 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 10:06 - Jul 8 by Jellybaby

Yes, hatred for chaotic buffoon Boris and indifference to murderous warmonger Blair!

Where’s the “indifference” to Blair? This thread is about Boris Johnson. Typical of you conspiracy theorists to try and confuse issues. If you want to start a thread about Blair feel free. The bloke is history and as I said, I never supported him and was glad to see the back of him. Fortunately now the bloke this thread is about is about to be consigned to history too.
Taxi for Boris on 10:42 - Jul 8 with 989 viewsJaySaint

Boris the worst PM ever? Jesus, people are losing their minds.

Did not start a war
Did not lie to take us to war
Did not appease Hitler
Did not murder millions across the colonies
Did not oppress the Irish

We have a long list of awful/evil leaders sitting way above Boris

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Taxi for Boris on 11:10 - Jul 8 with 981 viewsDorsetIan

Taxi for Boris on 10:42 - Jul 8 by JaySaint

Did not start a war
Did not appease Hitler

How about worst post-war PM? That's easier.

He's the worst because he's really the first one to properly take the piss.

And he managed to screw things up even with an 80 seat majority. That's quite an achievement when judging quite how incompetent he's been.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Taxi for Boris on 11:36 - Jul 8 with 951 viewsSadoldgit

Taxi for Boris on 10:42 - Jul 8 by JaySaint

Did not start a war
Did not appease Hitler

Did Blair start the Iraq war on his own?
There are those who say that by appeasing Hitler Chamberlain bought us time to arm as we were not in a position to go to war with Hitler at the time.
Who murdered millions in the colonies? Was that down to a PM?
The Irish situation is and has always been extremely complex.
Most PMs have a list of good and bad during their tenures. You won’t find many who have behaved as badly as Johnson has in his short stint in no 10 going back as long as you like.
Taxi for Boris on 11:58 - Jul 8 with 932 viewsSouthamptonfan

Boris behaved badly like a naughty school kid. He did himself in with his stupid f@cking parties and lies that everyone knew was f@cking lies. But that's about all there is to it. The pandemic destroyed his time in office. It wasn't his bag. If f@ckibg covid didn't happen, he would have invested more, made Brexit work blah blah blah. And having a few drinks wouldn't have been such a f@ck up. He would have been liked for being a normal bloke who likes a drink. He got a deal for Brexit, got a huge majority and could have been good for the country. In the end he f@cked himself over. If we want someone boring who who does everything by the book, Javid is probably the best one. Will they get anything f@cking done, or just follow a rule book that nobody voted for?

The state of f@ckinh politics is pathetic. I wouldn't vote for Boris but I know some people who still would. But they won't get their say. Higher powers have decided. No democracy, just a rule book that nobody knows wrote it, saying how we should be. Whoever gets in power in the next election, they will just follow the rules book from the unknown author and the courts will decide everything anyway, so I'm voting Monster Loony party.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Taxi for Boris on 12:00 - Jul 8 with 927 viewsBazza

Taxi for Boris on 11:36 - Jul 8 by Sadoldgit

Did Blair start the Iraq war on his own?
There are those who say that by appeasing Hitler Chamberlain bought us time to arm as we were not in a position to go to war with Hitler at the time.
Who murdered millions in the colonies? Was that down to a PM?
The Irish situation is and has always been extremely complex.
Most PMs have a list of good and bad during their tenures. You won’t find many who have behaved as badly as Johnson has in his short stint in no 10 going back as long as you like.

Which PM bonked a cabinet colleague?
Which PM handed the job over to his best mate?
Which PM gave an honour to their spouse?
Which PM was bugged by MI5?
Blimey they can be as bad as royalty, though none has killed a predecessor, yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024